Gates GMC Nissan Buick

Service 888-813-2897

Gates Gets It!

Awesome Dealership!

by from North Providence, RI |

This dealership really does go the extra mile. They could have worked with me on the price a little, but other than that, they were very nice, patience, and actually worked with you. They took my trade in for a good price, and they price there vehicles at great prices as well. I bought my 2009 Murano LE from them for thousands less than KBB! Brian Phillips was my sales adviser the whole way, and actually worked with me to get me into a used but new to me truck. I get calls all the time from them letting me know i still have complimentary oil changes. I even got a birthday card, 6 months after the purchase! What kind of dealership does that!? One that wants your business, and actually cares about the customer. Ive dealt with some real jerks from other dealerships, and Gates is the complete opposite. I recommend this dealership to EVERYONE. There real honest people.

One of the best dealership experiences I had

by from Willimantic, CT |

I visited Gates Nissan last weekend and it was positively one of THE best dealership visits I ever had. I worked with Brian who was just amazing from start to finish and I never felt pressured or cheated during any step of the process. He worked with us trying to figure out what he could offer us and he did a great job. I ended up buying a Hyundai (I liked the Accent a little better than the Note), but if I had bought a Nissan, this is where I would have done it. Classy all the way.

Great service!!! Very friendly

by from Manchester, ct |

Everyone who I worked with was very helpful! Quick and easy buying process! Would deft use this dealership again.

Great in the way they treat customer

by from Boston,MA |

this dealership are great in the way they treat customer. Everyone working for the interest of the customers as a priority.

Great dealership & overall experience

by from New Haven, CT |

My husband and I searched high and low for a good deal on a used Nissan Pathfinder and we saw one advertised at Gates. Even though it was WAY out of our way we went to take a look at the car. I have to say, most people detest going to buy a new car but at Gates they made the experience wonderful. They gave us a great deal for our trade in and they took excellent care of us and our 10 month old daughter. Because we got to the dealership later in the afternoon, the crew didn't have time to Simonize the seats in our new truck so they offered to have someone drive down to our home (over 70 miles away!), pick up our truck and give me a loaner for the day and then come back at the end of the day with my car completed. They go above and beyond here and I will definitely go back for our next vehicle.

Delightfully Pleased

by from Hartford, CT |

I am very pleased with my new truck. Everyone was friendly and helpful making for a good experience. They definitely exceeded my expectations for purchasing a new vehicle.