McGill Chevrolet

106 W Broad St, Pawcatuck, CT 06379

New 877-420-8485
Used 888-530-2798
Service 866-566-9169

Rich in Tradition and Unmatched in service!

Awesome Experience

by from Seymour, CT |

I have had a great deal of experience with buying cars through the years, and even have family members who sell cars. I always dread it and don't like the people that I tend to deal with when purchasing a car. It is always stressful and I often feel pressured and lied-to in order to be sold a vehicle. I don't like the feeling I get in these places and I can tell you some major stories of the issues I've faced, the way I've been treated, and the shady antics that have been played to make a deal. I have to say that this was the best experience I have ever had purchasing a vehicle. After visiting a few dealerships close to home in search of a high-quality used vehicle, I felt compelled to check the internet for other options. A car that I was interested in came up on an internet search. It was located at McGill Chevrolet. McGill is well over an hour from my home, so I decided to call and ask some questions about the vehicle before making the trek, if I wanted to bother at all. My initial conversation was inviting and surprisingly pleasant and informative. The salesperson was helpful, kind and not at all pushy! We loved what we were hearing about the car and truly felt compelled to drive up there. Even if we weren't sure of the specific vehicle, I SO wanted to buy a car from them, as they spent so much time, effort and energy on the phone with us with no promise to buy. We had at least 5 or 6 phone calls putting together paperwork, figuring out financing, etc. for the car, so that we wouldn't have to drive back if we wanted to buy it. This was something that we had initiated with them, not the other way around. They made it so easy! The conversations were helpful, so that even my contact at my credit union where we were financing it said, "What great people to deal with." When we decided to go there, we were even more impressed with the "family" of people that work there, the welcoming environment and the easy-going care that we received. It felt so opposite of the stressful car buying experiences that I had in the past and more like being at someone's home. We were comfortable and cared-for, never feeling pressured or pushed to buy the car we came to see or anything else they had. Even thought they had put so much time into the paperwork, they were giving us space to make our decision on our own, with only facts about the car and lots of time to ourselves to look at it and test it out...NO gimmicks or pushiness! They let us test drive it on our own and gave us wonderful directions. They even said,"If you don't like it or want it, please don't feel that you need to do it. You need to be happy with your car." I was so happy that we loved the car because I really wanted to give them my business. We got a fantastic deal, with no "dealership dramatics." We decided to buy the car on that visit and we are so happy we did. As we were waiting for the paperwork to be finished up, the salesman even went so far as to offer up some unsolicited advice on nice restaurants, pubs in the area if we wanted to grab a bite before heading home, since he knew how far we had traveled. We loved our experience from beginning to end, and we love our car. I will actively seek their car options the next time we are in the market for a car, new or used. I have already recommended them to friends and family. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND them to YOU!!!! What a great group of people! I imagine this is what life was like buying a car in past generations...but with technology!

March 20, 2014

Thank you it was a pleasure to serve you, I'm so happy you love the new vehicle.

Best Service Oriented Dealership

by from Westerly, RI |

I purchases my last two vehicles (newest one last week!) from McGill Chevrolet and my wife is purchasing one next week, as our family is expanding and we need more room. It is hassle free, and the kindness does not stop with the purchase. I have never experienced a more sincerely service oriented facility. I could not be happier with the purchases, the service, and the attention to detail.

McGill Chevrolet easiest enjoyable purchase ever

by from Westerly, RI |

My husband & I just purchases a 2014 Impala LTZ from McGill Chevroltet in Pawcatuck CT. Best deal in town. Small dealership, Huge great way of doing business. David our salesman, Sean manager both knowledgeable, helpful & friendly. They took care of every aspect from tracking down current incentives, locating desired color out of state & having it here in 2 days, arranged least exspensive financing, contacted our insurance company & even getting car registered in FL. Certainly our easiest purchase ever? Give um a chance to please you too! 6/30/14

July 17, 2014

Buying a car should not be hard, Thank you for the kind words Beach lover. We look forward to making your service easy and convenient.

Great Service

by from Bradford, RI |

I have never had a bad experience at McGill's. My family has purchased 4 vehicle's so far and my next pickup will be purchased there.

July 2, 2014

Thank you Rich, We appreciate your kind words and look forward to serving you and your family for many years to come.

2014 Equinox

by from pawcatuck ct |

The owner and Mr. Deemers, the salesman, made this experience easy. They quickly homed in on what we wanted and supplied us with a new vehicle that fit the bill. Excellent service all around.

July 2, 2014

Gary,, Thank you for your business and loyalty. We don't always get everything 100% but we work hard to give you the best service and customer experience possible. We look forward to serving you and your family.

New 2014 Silverado 1500 5.3lt,4x4 double cap

by from Westerly,RI |

This was my best new vehical buying expereance ever. The sales person that I delt with was very knowable of the truck,helpful,pleasant ,personable and easy to deal with as was the owner of the dealership.The purchases of my new truck from the time I entered the dealership, test drove, and agreed on the final price was less than two hours.I would also like to say that agreeing on the final price was made easy by the owner ,his selling price offered was higher than I wanted to spend.In return,he said to me what would it take to make this sale so I counteroffered and he accepted. Great people at McGill Chevrolet.

May 30, 2014

Thank you Rich, It shouldn't be hard to buy a car or truck. I know some dealers make it that way but we don't think it should be. I look forward to seeing you when your in for the oil changes. Thank you Dave.

Friendly, trustworthy, Helpful.

by from oxford ct |

I started with a friendly response from Sean McGill after I inquired about a car I saw online. He was very upfront with all the information that I needed. . From our conversations during the week , until the moment I picked up the car I felt that I was talking to a person I could trust. I would highly recommend purchasing a car from Sean. Thank you Sean

May 14, 2014

Thank you Mike, That's how buying a car should be. We make it simple for you here at McGill's

Great Experience!

by from Westerly, RI |

After my Truck was totaled I was not looking forward to the process of buying a new one. A very good friend of mine recommended McGill Chevrolet. He told me he had bought his last three trucks there. I spoke with Sean McGill and it has never been so easy to buy a great truck at a fair price. Spring is a very busy time of year here at the Boat Yard and I needed a truck to tow boats. They respected my compressed time schedule and were a pleasure to work with. I am looking forward to doing business with McGill Chevrolet for many years to come.

April 10, 2014

Thank you Mac, we look forward to serving you for years to come. Your business is much appreciated.

Great dealership! Friendly,Helpful,Trust worthy

by from groton ct,06340 |

I was very impressed with the quality of treatment i received at mcGill Chevrolet. I viewed one of their cars for sale on line and went in to test drive it. I was met by Sean McGill himself with a friendly hand shake, and felt right at ease from that moment on. he was so... helpful with the whole buying process.I went in with a limited amount of money, and Sean worked with me to get me that beautiful 2007 Chevy Malibu. he went above and beyond his job in placing me in that vehicle. Thank you so much Sean! I felt i could trust him he was very honest and up front about everything and i felt very confident in buying a car from him. his staff also made me feel very special. Great customer service from Dave and Lee thank you both for your help. I will... recommend this dealership to all my friends and family.

April 10, 2014

Thank you Susan, Buying a car should be fun and easy we look forward to serving you whatever you may need.

EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE

by from Westerly, RI |

I recently had the pleasure of buying a new chevy pick up truck. This was not the first time I have purchased from Sean and his staff, and each time I was amazed at how easy it was. I explained to Sean what I was looking for in a truck and within 10 minutes he had the exact truck that I wanted. The next day he picked up the truck for me and a few days later delivered it to me. I usually do not recommend anyone other then my own companies but McGills has always left me 110% satisfied. I would not hesitate for a second to recommend McGill Chevrolet. The staff always makes you feel like you are their only customer. At the time of the pick up of the truck they took the extra time to explain how to operate all of the new features. It has always been an excellent experience shopping at McGill Chevrolet. Sincerely, Sam Bliven Jr: Sam Bliven Plumbing, A&B Oil Inc., Northeast Temperature Control

April 10, 2014

Thank you Sam, we appreciate your business and look forward to a long relationship with you.

Live 1hr away & they made the buying process easy!

by from Bristol, CT |

I had been looking for a car for a while and visited many different dealerships. Some good and some NOT so good. I had many horrific experiences where I felt like I was being pushed and rushed into a quick decision and the sales people weren't understanding. I found a car on cargurus.com that was located at McGill Chevrolet. I called and spoke to a sales associate named Dave and had a WONDERFUL experience just over the phone. Kind, considerate, understanding, knowledgeable, and professional is how I would describe Dave. Since I lived an hour away from the dealer I was assured the car was worth the drive and while I was in transit to McGill Chevy Dave got me preapproved, started the paperwork, registration, and even called my insurance company and had the car insured by the time I arrived. Dave gave me his word about the cars condition and he was 100% right. I'm so pleased with my car. McGill Chevy entirely was polite, friendly, extremely organized, and made the whole buying process, especially for my situation, so easy and stress free. I would absolutely recommend anyone to visit McGill Chevy... you will NOT be disappointed.

April 1, 2014

Thank you Danielle, We think every customer should have the comfort and peace of mind that comes with a friendly NO pressure environment. Thank you for making the trip to McGill Chevrolet we appreciate your going out of your way to buy from us.