McGill Chevrolet

106 W Broad St, Pawcatuck, CT 06379

New 877-420-8485 New 877-420-8485
Used 888-530-2798 Used 888-530-2798
Service 866-566-9169 Service 866-566-9169

Rich in Tradition and Unmatched in service!

Mcgill Chevrolet in Pawcatuck Ct

by from Norwich, Ct 06360 |

Iwass very happy with the people at Mcgills Shawn , Leaha, and Dave where evtremly very professional with me they treated me like a family member, and went the extraa mile to help me with my purchase of the vehicle. I would highly recommend this dealership over any others that i have dealt with before. please if you are thinking of buying a new or usedd car or truck go to Mcgill first they are awsome people, they make you feel right at home and they arent pushy like alot of other dealers.. Thank you so very Much Shawn and Dave for everything...

November 18, 2015

Thanks Joe, we're glad you gave us a chance. I hope the van works well for you and your family.

Great Dealership!!!

by from Charlestown, RI |

What a great dealership to work with!!! I found a car online, arrived to test drive it and bought it!!! I would recommend them to all of my friends!!!

2015 Equinox

by from Westerly, RI |

This is my second vehicle purchased from Mcgill in the last three months. I had purchased a car for my son for college and a new Equinox for me. Every time I have done my research I can not find anyone less expensive than Mcgill in 50 miles. Its a small dealership with the old family style feeling. I will continue to go there.

Easy going no hassel dealer. Nice people.

by from Preston CT. |

This is an ole neighborhood dealer type dealership with friendly people I can feel comfortable with. I was greeted by the owner and we review what I was looking for with him. Only after he spent time showing me the truck I was interest in, did the owner turn me over to the salesman. Also a very easy going person and at no time did they pressure you to make a sale. They showed me all the features the truck had and went over in detail what the price they could offer and how it came about. I sealed the deal the next day over the phone. After going to 11 dealers ships prior to McGill, it was refreshing to deal with McGill. And I got the best price at McGill also.

The best beginning to end!

by from Stonington, CT |

We are fortunate that this dealer is in our town. We did go looking all over though too in search of the best deal and price. Well we found it in our own 'backyard'. This was a very scary process for my husband who managed to put off replacing his 20 year old truck far too long. The salesman, mechanic and owner all made this experience dare I say, a pleasure. It took the load off me, reassuring him at every turn this was a great deal and again how lucky that it is in our town. I want to say though even if you dont live in the Town of Stonington, it is so very worth a drive and a look see.

Great dealership

by from Hope Valley, RI |

I just purchased a new 2015 Chevy pickup truck from McGill Chevrolet. This was my third purchase from this dealership and I don't expect it to be my last. It is always a pleasant experience. Sean and his staff are wonderful to work with. . . from sales to service. I was very pleased with the purchase price and trade-in.

November 18, 2015

Thank you Mondo, We hope every visit to our dealership is stress free. Enjoy the new truck.

Great Local Dealership

by from Pawcatuck, CT |

McGill's is very friendly dealership. This local hometown dealership is very nice to work with without the pressure of the well known high end dealers. The staff and owner are very friendly and helpful. They are there to help you find the car you want at the right price, without pressure to buy. Just bought a used car from them and I was very pleased. I would highly recommend McGill's if you are looking for a car, new or used, and I would go back again..

November 17, 2015

Thank you, We look forward to serving you for many years to come.

Where I should have gone in the first place.

by from Groton CT |

So I found this dealer on cars.com and since it was near my home (a military base) I initially avoided it as prices near bases are always over inflated. After three weeks of driving all over CT, NY, MA, and RI and being constantly disappointed by the vehicles I saw, I decided to try a local one instead, and I am very happy I did. I kept driving to see "smoke free" cars that smelled like a cigar factory, or ones that had been crashed supposedly "earlier that day" or have a sales man ignore me and offer me silly money for my trade. Finally on the way home from yet another waste of time I decided to visit McGill Chevy and wow, what a difference. The sales man/sales department Dave was polite, respectful, and knowledgeable. He was interested in what I wanted in a vehicle, and didn't even ask about my trade until after the test drive. He took the time to explain the features of the vehicle and make sure I was comfortable before we test drove the vehicle. When we got back to the dealership, we talked about the sales price (below market value by the way:-), and then discussed my trade. Once he made a fair offer on my trade we struck a deal. The buying experience was totally relaxing, no pressure, no feeling of being taken to the cleaners ect... The atmosphere of the dealership here is very different than most, from the small size, to being greeted by name with a handshake by the owner Shawn McGill. I would highly recommend this dealer to anyone who wants a pleasant buying experience. On a side note I did have a small mechanical issue with the vehicle right after delivery. The staff was very accommodating and polite and had the car fixed quickly. They even gave me my trade to drive as a loaner car, this was a nice touch. The car purchased was a 2011 Traverse for my wife. Personally I am a life long Ford guy, and probably wont ever give up my Mustang, but I would certainly purchase another Chevy (for the wife) from this dealer again.

November 17, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words, we want every customer to be comfortable after all if your not comfortable. The rest doesn't matter.

GREAT GUYS AT MCGILL

by from WESTERLY,R.I. |

i seen a,suv online at mcgill's,so i made an appointment and went the next morning,thank god for appointments.another couple was there when i walked out with Dave..they wanted to check out an ,suv....politly dave told them i had an appointment.so i checked out the other suv,not the one i came to see..and that's the one i took,i'm glad that they,had appointments and both,Dave and Sean were very helpful and nice young men,yes i would recormmend them ,oh by the way steve the service teck was helpful to ,he told me he worked on the vehicle and told me all that he did..so,needless to say,SEAN,DAVE,AND STEVE ,you compliment each other,so nicely,thanks for every thing,GEORGIE HUNTLEY,WESTERLY,R.I.

November 6, 2015

What customer service

by from gales Ferry, Ct. |

I Sent an e mail asking abou a Chevy truck that they had in inventory. Never receiver a response back either hey did or did not have thsi truck in inventory. Would be hard for me to go to this dealer to purchase a truck if this is the way that teir customer service responds.

October 30, 2015

Dear Ctaylor. Please accept my apology for this. I try to respond to each e-mail as soon as it comes in or within 24 hours if it comes in after hours. That didn't happen for you and I appreciate your letting us know, Without your feed back we would not be able to improve our process and customer service. Please feel free to contact me directly. David Demers McGill Chevrolt 860-599-5741