McGill Chevrolet

106 W Broad St, Pawcatuck, CT 06379

New 877-420-8485
Used 888-530-2798
Service 866-566-9169

Rich in Tradition and Unmatched in service!

The best dealership I have done business with

by from Old Lyme, CT |

The people treat you like family and make you feel comfortable. I would go back and do business with them again considering I drive past 2 Chevy dealerships to get there. They take the time to allow me to look over the 2007 Avalanche with out any harassment of how can I help you every 5 minutes but when I did have a question Dave had an answer quickly.

April 6, 2015

Thanks Brian, We know you drove a good distance to come to McGill's and it really makes us feel good to hear your comments. Thanks for making the trip to Pawcatuck.

Great Home Town Service

by from Ashaway, RI |

We have been dealing with McGill Chevrolet for thirty years. We would recommend the dealership to any who way looking for a vehicle. It's nice to go to dealership that takes the time to help you get what you want, for a good price. Sean McGill learned well from his grandfather, and has carried on a family business well.

April 6, 2015

Thank you for your loyalty, we're looking forward to another 30 years for service to all our loyal customers.

STRESS FREE PURCHASE!!

by from Westerly, RI |

I was very pleased with the friendly and down to earth sales team at McGill. Even though we purchased a used vehicle, we were treated like we were buying the most expensive car on the lot! I couldn't be happier with the service. Dave was very friendly and made sure to take the time to explain all of the features on our new vehicle. I think that the kicker for me was the genuine appreciation for our business. I truly believe I will be a return customer in the future. Thank you for the only stress free car buying experience I've ever had! Oh, by the way...we love our "new" car!!

April 6, 2015

Thank you Valerie. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to serving you again soon.

Honest, Knowledgeable, Stand by vehicles

by from Lebanon, CT |

I contacted this dealership when we were expanding from a family of 5 to 6. I hated my minivan and wanted a SUV that had 4WD with 3 rows and lots of truck space. So our best option was a Suburban. We were working on a budget to say the least. The van that we had to trade in was purchased new and we owed more than what it was worth. I had a defeated feeling before I even spoke with the salesman over the phone after having visited several dealerships who told us they couldn't get us into a better vehicle. I was pleasantly surprised to say the least. David was our salesman and he was upfront and honest. He took the time to listen to our situation. He never tried to push me into another vehicle or discourage us that we would have to take a huge hit on the van. I wanted to look at a 2004 Suburban but also needed to make sure that I wouldn't be wasting my time before driving down with 3 (1/2) kids. He was patient, honest, friendly and never condescending or pushy. I went down without my husband and test drove the vehicle. You ladies know this can be a recipe for being talked down to or blown off. He was extremely respectful and his information was the same as he has given me in our previous phone call. He worked with me to trade in my horrible van and move into a safer vehicle for my family. He took the time to go through the car and show me the electronics, seats, and mechanics. I didn't get this treatment when I purchased my van brand new from a different dealership. He treated me as if I was buying a brand new car even though I most likely purchased to oldest on the lot. When we picked up our new (used) car we noticed it was making a noise on the way home. McGill stood by their sale and when they realized the car needed a new transmission they had it rebuilt even though our vehicle was outside the range of being covered by a warranty. We were even supplied with a loaner while the work was being completed. They have remained available to us with any concerns. This is not your typical dealership! You will not find more genuine people who truly want to sell you the right vehicle for you at a price that works for you. We will be going back to McGill when we need our next vehicle.

March 2, 2015

Thank you for sticking with us mom, We appreciate your kind words.

Great Experience

by from Charlestown, RI |

Just made my fourth new car purchase from McGill. Both Sean and Dave are extremely knowledgeable and very accommodative. I knew just what I wanted and they had just the perfect car on the lot to meet my needs and Sean and I quickly agreed to a price and the car was ready for me to pick up just a few hours later. Dave walked me through all the bells and whistles when I came to pick the car up - if only I remember them all! All-in-all, a great experience and why I always come back to McGill. As to service, I have had my cars serviced at McGill since we moved here ten years ago. They do a great job.

March 2, 2015

Thank you for all your kind words Richard, We appreciate your continued trust and look forward to tem more years serving your needs.

great buying experience

by from Norwich |

After researching vehicles for a week I was ready to buy. My internet research found what looked like an excellent previously owned SUV for sale at McGill. My wife and I went to see the car, and it was everything that was advertised and then some. The facility has a friendly home town feel, and I was very impressed with the vintage pick-up truck and '55 Chevy in the showroom - they alone are worth the visit :). Dave - the sales department - met us and was very knowledgeable about his product, but not at all pushy. We experienced a very friendly and comfortable sales experience, it was almost like buying from a member of the family. I'll look here first next time.

February 5, 2015

Thanks DAD-of-8 It doesn't have to be hard to buy a vehicle, we're proud of our home town feel and I hope it never changes. look forward to seeing you again and with 8 kids it may not be so long before I do.. Enjoy the SUV!!

26 YEARS A CUSTOMER

by from Westerly, RI |

I was Sean's very first sale 26 years ago and have continued as a loyal customer ever since. I have always found Sean and his staff to be friendly, knowledgeable, and honorable. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle.

January 19, 2015

Thanks so much for you continued loyalty and support, such loyalty is rare in todays world. We will continue to earn your trust every time you come in.

Great service at McGill, and fair prices

by from Charlestown, RI |

McGill has great service, fair prices, and nice waiting room. What more could you ask for? OK, there are very competent and friendly people working there. That is where I go when my Silverado needs attention.

January 20, 2015

Thank you Lenore, We work hard to keep the warm home town service here.

Last Month, Last Day of 2014

by from Pawcatuck, CT |

Walked into the showroom to inquire about an SUV I saw on the lot. Was not even thinking about purchasing at this time. Dave, the salesman took me outside and explained all the features to me and answered all my many question. A few days later my husband and I took the SUV for a test ride and two days later I am now the proud, new owner. This was a nice experience and I didn't get the pressure that I have gotten from some dealerships.

January 7, 2015

Thank you Flying Angel, We look forward to serving you in the future.

Stress free experience

by from Pawcatuck, Conn. |

Been to all the large dealerships in this area. None can compete with this dealer. Salesman was very polite,respectful and considerate of our needs and budget. Should have gone there a lot sooner than we did.

January 7, 2015

Thank you Richard, I shouldn't be hard to by a car. I look forward to serving you in the future.

Second purchase and Excellent Experience

by from hopkinton, RI |

We just bought out second truck from Mcgill last week. Our first experience buying a Chevy Tahoe was so awesome that we just had to go back for another vehicle when we were ready to trade in our other vehicle. Between the salesman and the owner, the two went above and beyond to find a vehicle to meet all our needs and fit our budget. They found us the perfect truck and even came in under budget, which is unheard of at most dealerships. This dealership has fair and honest prices and really made us happy. Would definetly recommend Mcgill Chevrolet!

November 20, 2014

Thank you for your loyalty, it is much appreciated. we don't ever give up on finding the right car or truck for our customer. Thanks again.