McGill Chevrolet

106 W Broad St, Pawcatuck, CT 06379

New 877-420-8485
Used 888-530-2798
Service 866-566-9169

Rich in Tradition and Unmatched in service!

The best dealership I have done business with

by from Old Lyme, CT |

The people treat you like family and make you feel comfortable. I would go back and do business with them again considering I drive past 2 Chevy dealerships to get there. They take the time to allow me to look over the 2007 Avalanche with out any harassment of how can I help you every 5 minutes but when I did have a question Dave had an answer quickly.

April 6, 2015

Thanks Brian, We know you drove a good distance to come to McGill's and it really makes us feel good to hear your comments. Thanks for making the trip to Pawcatuck.

Great Local Dealership

by from N. Stonginton, CT |

Easy to deal with, friendly people, no pressure. I just bought my second NEW Chevy from them.

A warm , welcoming and friendly environment

by from Edwards Colorado |

I wasn't planning on getting a new car until I went back home to Colorado in September. My husband was in town with me for only a couple weeks and we decided to just start looking at vehicles. He's a Chevy guy I've always been a Volkswagen girl We decided to stay around town and dropped by Magill's. End result ...2015 Equinox LTZ. I felt so comfortable and confident with Shawn and Dave that I didn't want to wait until I got home. The entire staff was so friendly and welcoming. My salesman Dave was amazing. ..so knowledgeable and patient. I very pleased with my new vehicle. What a pleasure to do business with this dealership. I'm a Chevy girl now!

Fantastic dealership and wonderful experience

by from West Chester, PA |

After searching for a specific pre-owned Buick model loaded with all the key features I was looking for, I found exactly what I wanted at McGill Chevrolet. Speaking with Sean assured me this was the dealership I wanted to do business with as he listened to my needs and answered all my questions. His friendliness, honesty, integrity, knowledge of the vehicle and outstanding selling price was certainly extremely important but his generous offer to even come in on a Saturday afternoon after they were closed to meet us knowing we had 5+ hours of travel to get there convinced me this is a place and person I desired to do business with. No dealership can match that level of commitment and customer service!! Upon arriving, we were warmly greeted and shown the vehicle that I ultimately agreed to purchase that very day. Because of the lengthy travel involved, Sean even made arrangements to have the car transported directly to our home for a very reasonable price. This was the best experience we ever had in purchasing a car and truly appreciate the people at this dealership. I wish I could give them higher than 5 stars as they deserve it. Many thanks Sean!

Easy and pleasant experience

by from Westerly, RI |

Car shopping was simple and pleasant at McGill. Dave listened to what I was looking for and had a few options for me. There was no pressure, no rushing and no hassles. There was no 'sales pitch'. And in the end I was thanked for choosing them when there are many dealers from whom to buy a car. I felt that they appreciated me as a customer.

The Best!!!

by from Stonington, CT |

By Far! The best, treat you so well, in sales and service. Sean and his team are fantastic, will continue to come here, and so will my family.

Great Home Town Service

by from Ashaway, RI |

We have been dealing with McGill Chevrolet for thirty years. We would recommend the dealership to any who way looking for a vehicle. It's nice to go to dealership that takes the time to help you get what you want, for a good price. Sean McGill learned well from his grandfather, and has carried on a family business well.

April 6, 2015

Thank you for your loyalty, we're looking forward to another 30 years for service to all our loyal customers.

STRESS FREE PURCHASE!!

by from Westerly, RI |

I was very pleased with the friendly and down to earth sales team at McGill. Even though we purchased a used vehicle, we were treated like we were buying the most expensive car on the lot! I couldn't be happier with the service. Dave was very friendly and made sure to take the time to explain all of the features on our new vehicle. I think that the kicker for me was the genuine appreciation for our business. I truly believe I will be a return customer in the future. Thank you for the only stress free car buying experience I've ever had! Oh, by the way...we love our "new" car!!

April 6, 2015

Thank you Valerie. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to serving you again soon.

Honest, Knowledgeable, Stand by vehicles

by from Lebanon, CT |

I contacted this dealership when we were expanding from a family of 5 to 6. I hated my minivan and wanted a SUV that had 4WD with 3 rows and lots of truck space. So our best option was a Suburban. We were working on a budget to say the least. The van that we had to trade in was purchased new and we owed more than what it was worth. I had a defeated feeling before I even spoke with the salesman over the phone after having visited several dealerships who told us they couldn't get us into a better vehicle. I was pleasantly surprised to say the least. David was our salesman and he was upfront and honest. He took the time to listen to our situation. He never tried to push me into another vehicle or discourage us that we would have to take a huge hit on the van. I wanted to look at a 2004 Suburban but also needed to make sure that I wouldn't be wasting my time before driving down with 3 (1/2) kids. He was patient, honest, friendly and never condescending or pushy. I went down without my husband and test drove the vehicle. You ladies know this can be a recipe for being talked down to or blown off. He was extremely respectful and his information was the same as he has given me in our previous phone call. He worked with me to trade in my horrible van and move into a safer vehicle for my family. He took the time to go through the car and show me the electronics, seats, and mechanics. I didn't get this treatment when I purchased my van brand new from a different dealership. He treated me as if I was buying a brand new car even though I most likely purchased to oldest on the lot. When we picked up our new (used) car we noticed it was making a noise on the way home. McGill stood by their sale and when they realized the car needed a new transmission they had it rebuilt even though our vehicle was outside the range of being covered by a warranty. We were even supplied with a loaner while the work was being completed. They have remained available to us with any concerns. This is not your typical dealership! You will not find more genuine people who truly want to sell you the right vehicle for you at a price that works for you. We will be going back to McGill when we need our next vehicle.

March 2, 2015

Thank you for sticking with us mom, We appreciate your kind words.

Great Experience

by from Charlestown, RI |

Just made my fourth new car purchase from McGill. Both Sean and Dave are extremely knowledgeable and very accommodative. I knew just what I wanted and they had just the perfect car on the lot to meet my needs and Sean and I quickly agreed to a price and the car was ready for me to pick up just a few hours later. Dave walked me through all the bells and whistles when I came to pick the car up - if only I remember them all! All-in-all, a great experience and why I always come back to McGill. As to service, I have had my cars serviced at McGill since we moved here ten years ago. They do a great job.

March 2, 2015

Thank you for all your kind words Richard, We appreciate your continued trust and look forward to tem more years serving your needs.

great buying experience

by from Norwich |

After researching vehicles for a week I was ready to buy. My internet research found what looked like an excellent previously owned SUV for sale at McGill. My wife and I went to see the car, and it was everything that was advertised and then some. The facility has a friendly home town feel, and I was very impressed with the vintage pick-up truck and '55 Chevy in the showroom - they alone are worth the visit :). Dave - the sales department - met us and was very knowledgeable about his product, but not at all pushy. We experienced a very friendly and comfortable sales experience, it was almost like buying from a member of the family. I'll look here first next time.

February 5, 2015

Thanks DAD-of-8 It doesn't have to be hard to buy a vehicle, we're proud of our home town feel and I hope it never changes. look forward to seeing you again and with 8 kids it may not be so long before I do.. Enjoy the SUV!!