Lake Geneva Chevrolet Buick GMC

Service 888-903-5275

The new car KINGS!!!

Awesome!!!

by from Lake Geneva WI |

Am so satisfied with the genuine, fun and no pressure service besides the fabulous deal of a new car. This was the first time in my life (woman over 55) negotiated a car purchase myself and did not feel taken advantage of in any way. Matt was the laid back, generous, and humorous salesperson who if I annoyed him in any way did not flinch. "everything for the customer." All of the team was friendly, genuine and fabulous. Fridays they all wear football jerseys and play 70's music in this small, but vast dealership. Had been to other car "schmealers" during the week prior and this is tops. And did I mention fun? Recommend to everyone. Prayers answered. Amen.

Vehicle not ready to test drive

by from Cherry Valley, IL |

We located a vehicle at this dealership that we were interested in and contacted them to set up a test drive. After traveling an hour to the dealership we asked for the person we had been in contact with who had us wait while she found someone else to work with us. We waited for that person and finally were able to tell them that we were there to test drive the vehicle. It was not ready for us and had to be located and brought out. The sales person knew very little about the vehicle and when we tried to open one of the doors it was broken. The sales person had to go find out if anybody knew the door was inoperable and came back with no real information about it. We finally were able to drive the vehicle and as soon as we got out of the parking lot we noticed a severe shimmy in the steering wheel which indicated there was a significant problem with the front end. The sales person knew nothing about this problem either. We returned to the dealership and someone we presumed to be the sales manager drove the vehicle to experience the problem and returned saying it was the tires without any input from a mechanic. They promised to fix the problems and contact us to see if we wanted to take another look. It is now over a week later and we have not heard a word from them. We would not recommend anyone try to work with this dealer from a distance since they don't follow through on their promises.

FANTASTIC

by from Lake Geneva, WI |

About a week ago, I bought a 2012 Chevy Malibu from the lake Geneva Chevy. It was by FAR the BEST experience anyone could have. I felt as if I was old time friends with everyone who was working. I would like to give special credit to ROBERT STINSON. This guy was BEYOND AMAZING. He really listened to me and was able to give me a better deal than I could have imagined. He was efficient, helpful, friendly, hardworking, and most importantly, HONEST. If Rob hadn't been my salesman, I honestly don't know if I would be as satisfied as I am. I would truly like to see him get some sort of incentive, maybe a raise or promotion of some sort. If need be I will contact corporate and make sure this man gets rewarded for his OUTSTANDING work. Keep up the GREAT work lake Geneva Chevy and thank you again Rob for your concern and dedication. 5 stars is NOT enough to describe my wonderful experience.

Winter tires, made terrible noise on summer street

by from Rockford, IL. |

The car made terrible noise with sinter tires on it. They howled on the dry streets. When we asked to have street tires put on so we could hear the car , when we drove it again. The general manager refused to change the tires and said he couldn't do that to sell the car. I told him if they weren't change so we could drive the car without the noise then we would not buy car. I quess the general manager didn't need the sale as he wouldn't change the tires. To bad, lost the sale. Won't go back again.

Lake Geneva Chevrolet Buick GMC responded to this review

April 14, 2014

Thanks for your response on this. This is unfortunate that we could not come to an agreement on the 2009 AWD Pontiac Vibe that someone had put new winter tires on. As I stated when you were here, I would have been more than happy to have one of our ASE Master Certified Techs take a 5 minute test drive with you to make sure what you were hearing was coming from the tires and not from something else that might have been making the noise that you were hearing. Unfortunately when I replied to you that we would put new tires on it, if the tech agrees that the noise coming from the car is that, you informed me that you didn't have time to have the tech take the drive with you and that if I didn't put the tires on at that moment so you could test drive the car that I didn't want to make the sale. When I replied to you that if it came down to making or breaking a deal I would definitely put tires on it if the tech said that was what the noise was you replied to me that again you did not have time to take a 5 minute test drive with him and I didn't want to make a deal. I will be happy to let you know that after you left, I did have the tech take it for a drive and he did confirm that the newer winter tires that the customer put on there are a little noisy. I have since changed the style of tires on the vehicle and the road noise has been taken care of. I appreciate the time that you did take to come here to look at the vehicle and sorry you didn't have time to take the test drive with the tech...I think you would have loved the vehicle. Please let me know if we can do anything else in the future for you.

bad business practices

by from Janesville wi |

WHILE I was test driving a used vehicle there, they sold that same vehicle to a person over the phone. I have never heard of such a thing and is about the most rude thing I've ever had happen to me ever. What more can I say?

Over the Top & Excellent

by from Lake Geneva, WI |

As a first time buyer, I went in not knowing really what to expect and what I was looking for. Jake, Dan and the rest of the friendly staff were so helpful with the process. Most dealerships you feel under pressure, this was not the case. My parents and I felt like we were hanging out with the staff the whole time we were there and made the experience very enjoyable. When I needed service and repair the staff had me in and out and were very professional. All of the staff at Lake Geneva Chevy are wonderful. My next purchase will be with them in the future.

SERVICE

by from Hebron IL |

I take my truck to this location (even though this is not where I purchased my GMAC Sierra truck). They have great and friendly service. I have always gotten in and out in a timely manner. I would recommending using this dealership for service, repairs or just shopping around for a new vehicle.

L Geneva GM Super Center

by from Lake Geneva, WI. |

Excellent Customer service..they call you by name and give you their undivided attention to ensure accurate communications. Repairs are done in a timely fashion and if there is an issue they take care of it and fix it asap. The facility is clean and organized. Someone from the sales staff comes outside when you pull up, even if you are going to service. Pretty sharp! While you are waiting for service someone is certain to ask you if you would like a cup of coffee or a bottle of water or juice. They are on top of everything

Extremely Satisfied!

by from Woodstock, Il |

I just had the best car buying experience I've ever had! I inquired through the internet and all my questions were answered within minutes. Rick was my sales consultant. He listened to all of my concerns and helped me choose the perfect vehicle for my lifestyle. I was introduced to the new General Manager, Joe Goodson and the Service Department Manager, Duane Hill. I plan to always service my vehicle here. The employees are friendly, helpful, and I trust I will always get the best deal by coming to Lake Geneva GM Super Center.

Great dealership, great deal, will return!

by from Woodstock, IL |

I had a great experience with Lake Geneva GM from the initial phone call to ringing their "good luck bell." Chic