John Amato Nissan

5200 N Port Washington Rd, Glendale, WI 53217

New 888-306-1847
Used 855-309-3441
Service 888-322-7721

Amato...we're driven to make you happy!

Great Customer Service!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I received wonderful and professional customer service from my salesperson, Tonya Winfield. She went out her way to find out an answer for me from the Nissan corporate office, and followed up on various questions that I had and returned my call the next day. I also had the pleasure of meeting and working with Igor, the general manager, who made this deal a happy one for me. I am now driving my beautiful 2014 Nissan Maxima. This was a great buying experiece for me, and I would highly recommend this dealership to others.

Top notch, highly recommend!!

by from Janesville, WI |

Looking for a Nissan? Go here! Just bought my first Nissan here yesterday and everything about my experience was exceptional. Everyone I dealt with (Katrina, Steve and Igor) was great! The fact that they were honest and transparent about pricing from the beginning was a huge deal to me. So many times you work with a dealership they don't disclose all the potential fees and/or they apply discounts to the price they quote you and come to find out later you don't qualify for those discounts (i.e. military, recent college grad, etc), but again, these guys are great, no surprises when it came time to buy. Not to mention everyone was incredibly kind, caring, thorough and knowledgeable, and none of it felt as though they were putting on an act, very genuine! Check these guys out, they're the best!!

My new car.

by from Germantown,Wi |

You guys rock I myself and my husband are very satisfy. Thank you so much for everything. I already referred your business to our friends

Poor Customer Care

by from Milwaukee |

I recommend shopping around to one of the many other dealerships. I was an existing customer that had issues with my previous vehicle. Amato preaches lifetime warranty coverage but there's red tape there and I paid the price. They also preach outstanding customer care but my families experience was horrible and it was obvious they only cared about taking advantage of our situation to make another sale. They missed several opportunities to take a negative experience and make it a positive one.

Satisfied

by from Milwaukee, wi |

I was beyond happy when I purchased my 2014 nissan altima, I walked in unsure if they would accept my trade in, and walked out knowing I was going to come back and pick up my brand new car. Our sales Rep Gary Broady was so helpful and would do anything to help me and my husband get into a new vehicle. I was so excited when the news came back we could drive off the lot in the very car we test drove, I was┐in love with the new Nissan Altima. Overall great customer service and very welcoming people. Lisa G.

Service is horrible

by from Milwaukee |

Amazing services?, try HORRIBLE! I bring a car in wait for service and tell the advisor I am going to walk around the local shops, call me when the car is ready, NO call! I call service and was told everyone went home? "What about my car, is it ready?" I they do not know anything, I ask for the sales manager, and was told, "he is not picking up". Imagine bringing your car in for service, no communication and everyone just goes home? did I tell you the car is only months old? So no car for me, I have to wait for someone responsible enough to let me know what is going on tomorrow!!

John Amato Nissan responded to this review

July 19, 2013

We spoke with the customer regarding the issue, and informed him that we did try to call him however we could not get through on his cell phone. We were unsure what the guests plans were, so we put the car back together, pulled it out front, and left the keys with our cashier. We informed our cashier that he may be coming in later and to advise the guest that we had ordered parts for the vehicle. Since the incident, we have recieved the parts, and completed the repairs on the vehicle. We apoligized to the guest for the miscommunication and invited him back for future service.

Amazing customer service

by from Milwaukee |

This place has the most amazing customer service! I had purchased a used Nissan from a small lot and just days later I had an issue with the push button start. It was after hours at every other auto shop, but the friendly ladies answering the phone connected me with Joe, the general manager. After talking me through some options over the phone I drove to the dealership and he spent his own time, at 8pm, unpaid, to try half a dozen things, until we (he) finally fixed it! I don't know anyone (especially auto shops) that would take that call and spend time helping a poor girl in trouble for nothing in return, I'd have easily paid $100 for help at that hour. I wish I'd purchased my car here, I would trust this delership with my next purchase no question. Thank you Joe!