Babcock Motors

(5.0) 5 Reviews

1302 S Maple, Orleans, IN 47452

Babcock Motors

by from Bedford IN |

Babcock Motors is a throwback to when service was king and personal attention was the rule of the day. I have bought a few cars there and had my service done there many times. Always a friendly face. A real old-fashioned family run dealership.

August 7, 2012

Thank you so much. We really appreciate it. We really pride ourselves on being a family run business and hope we treat our customers like family too. That includes your dog/horse too! LOL Thanks for bringing her by.

My first car, and beyond!

by from Orleans, In |

...back some 12 yrs ago, we bought my first car at Babcocks.. and when I got older I bought my first brand new car :) My family gets most of our vehicles here. The service is excellent, Everyone is super friendly and always helpful! They even helped my family find a reliable car when my son was born early and I needed something to travel 3 hours just to visit him in the hospital. It was a wonderful thing, and not all those big dealerships would have done all they did to be helpful in our time of need. In all, I think the last 9 or so cars my family has bought came from Babcock Motors!

August 3, 2012

Thank you Nancy! We're happy to have been able to help out. Glad to hear little Blue is doing well. Bring him by sometime! Let us know if we can help with anything else.

Out-of-Town Customer

by from Plainfield, IN |

Although my husband and I moved out of the community twenty years ago, we continue to come back to Babcock motors. Mr. Babcock and the staff have helped us find great cars to meet the needs of our growing family. They never pressure us and have gone out of their way to find just what we wanted at the price we needed. We always feel great about our car buying experience. Liza

August 3, 2012

Thank you so much Liza! We miss seeing you guys. Stop by when you're down this way or when you need another vehicle. LOL

Great service department

by from Salem, IN |

After purchasing a new car from Babcock Motors a few months ago, I took our new vehicle back today for a regular service. I received the same courteous attention that I had received when I purchased the car. The service manager explaned the routine services that they completed for me and made sure that I had no questions. While waiting for my vehicle, the two nice ladies in the office both checked to see if I needed anything. I have been completely satisfied with this company and will definitely buy my next new vehicle from them!

August 3, 2012

Thank you so much Sissy! We really appreciate all your business and look forward to continuing to serve you in the future. Let us know if we can be of further assistance!

New Car

by from Orleans, IN |

We usually only buy used cars, but Mr. Babcock found us a new car that had exactly what we wanted. We have not been disappointed. Great service.

July 31, 2012

On behalf of Babcock Motors we thank you for your kind words. We strive to make every customer happy! Please visit us again soon!