Three-Way Automotive

4501 Wible Road, Bakersfield, CA 93313

great customer service

by from Bakersfield, ca |

They were very willing to help me and provide any assistance. I looked at several different dealers, but was impressed with the customer service. So much so that I knew I wanted to buy my car from them.

October 24, 2014

Jennifer, it was a pleasure to read about your recent experience with our dealership. Our team will be thrilled to hear how their great customer service has produced another satisfied customer. I'll be sure to pass along your kind words. It's fantastic that we have earned your repeat business, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! In the meantime, be sure to stay connected with us on Facebook and Twitter. Best regards, Chris Guerrero - Senior Sales Manager - cguerrero@3waychev.com

A+ Experience

by from Bakersfield, CA |

Lance was nothing but patient and helpful when helping me find the right car. He was superb in helping me find exactly what I wanted for the price I wanted to pay. Anthony was excellent with following up with me and getting me into drive numerous cars until I found the one I wanted. They made a great team, I wish I could buy every car from them. Excellent team, stellar customer service, and an overall awesome experience.

October 24, 2014

Thanks for dropping by to leave this great review, Brianna! I'm so happy to hear you received top-notch service from Lance and Anthony, and I hope that you are enjoying your new car! We appreciate your business, and we look forward to serving you again in the future. In the meantime, be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay in the loop with dealer specials and other fun stuff. Best regards, Chris Guerrero - Senior Sales Manager - cguerrero@3waychev.com

New Caddy

by from Bakersfield, CA |

I can't say enough good things about the staff and their level of customer service at Three-Way Chevrolet! I interacted with several people during the process of leasing the new CTS, and every single person knew about the features of my car and were genuinely great people. I actually had FUN getting a new car!

October 17, 2014

Congratulations on your new CTS, Ricki! Our entire team is focused on providing top-notch customer service, and I'm very pleased that your visit with us mirrored our efforts. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future. In the meantime, be sure to stay connected with us on Facebook and Twitter for dealer news and specials. Best regards, Chris Guerrero - Senior Sales Manager - cguerrero@3waychev.com

Always satisfied....

by from Bakersfield, Ca |

I'm very pleased with the dealership. I take my car there because I know I will get the problem fixed in a timely matter and they are always pleasant to deal with. I take my cars no where else buy my dealership.

October 7, 2014

Thank you for writing this great review, Lee! I'm happy to hear that our team has consistently provided you with the top-notch service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. We're thankful for your repeat business! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Also, be sure to stay connected with us on Twitter and Facebook for dealer updates and specials. Best regards, Kirk Sorenson - Service Director - 661-847-6539

classic chevys

by from Bakerfield CA |

Cathrine the financial salesperson was the best part of the whole experience. She made me feel comfortable to where I would go back to visit three way Chevrolet.

October 7, 2014

Ruben, I sincerely thank you for going out of your way to write this review about our dealership. We understand that one thing people desire most about their car buying experience is that it is comfortable and not pushy. We try to create that environment for each and every customer. Cathrine will be glad to hear about your positive experience. If you have any further needs, please come back to see us. Also like/follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay connected with special events and deals. Best regards, Senior Sales Manager - cguerrero@3waychev.com

great customer service

by from Bakersfield, CA |

I had an emergency ignition problem after normal work hours. Your receptionist went above and beyond to get me connected with the service department, I was able to bring my car in after closing and you were able to fix the problem. Moreover, the sales manager was able to give me a loaner car so that I had transportation that night and the next day. If I could give you 6 stars for customer service, I would do so!!! Great job!!!

October 4, 2014

Marcus, we appreciate your kind words. We feel our service department is one of the things that makes Three Way Chevrolet Cadillac special. Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers, and we're glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. We look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment! Best regards, Kirk Sorenson - Service Director - 661-847-6539

Three-way Chevrolet? Just the best.

by from Bakersfield California |

The staff at three-way are always very courteous and helpful. The experience I had with my car was excellent. Jim Burge was especially helpful. I also appreciated the shuttle driver. She was very pleasant.

October 7, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us Mark! We always strive for 100% customer satisfaction, so it's great to hear that Jim provided you with the level of service you deserve. I will be sure to pass along your compliments to him and the rest of the team as well. Please don't hesitate to come back in for a visit if your have any questions. We are looking forward to seeing your again soon. Kind Regards, Kirk Sorenson - Service Director - 661-847-6539

great staff and are very knowledgeable

by from Bakersfield Ca |

Had a great experience bought a great car from the best auto maker on the planet always a Chevrolet man

September 30, 2014

Barton, on behalf of Three Way Chevrolet Cadillac, I would like to express our sincere gratitude both for your loyal business and for taking the time to write this marvelous review. I am very pleased to hear that our consistent professionalism and great customer service has earned your repeat business. I hope you are continuing to enjoy your purchase with us. We can't wait to see you for your next servicing appointment; be sure to check out our latest deals on Facebook and Twitter before you come in. Best regards, Chris Guerrero - Senior Sales Manager - cguerrero@3waychev.com

service bay

by from Bakersfield, CA |

I spoke with Rusty about a problem he explained cause then he drove me to service bay for oil change and tire rotation. When i asked, they told me They did not do the tire rotation because there was a nail in the tire. They didn't tell until I asked and they didn't ask if I wanted to pay to get the tire fixed so they could complete the job. Rusty is always polite professional and explains all. Service bay I thought could have inquired about fixing the tire and then completed the rotation. They did wash my very dirty car though!

September 25, 2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us Georg'anne. Although I'm disappointed to hear about the confusion in regards to the damaged tire, I am very happy that Rusty was still able to provide you with excellent service. We appreciate your loyal business, and if you would like to discuss your experience further please don't hesitate to contact me directly. Sincerely, Kirk Sorenson - Service Director - 661-847-6539

Pleasant and friendly staff

by from Bakersfield, CA |

I like dealing with 3 Way but I am a bit disappointed in the fact that I have been waiting since May 2014 for the recall repair to be done on my 2009 HHR for the key problem. The parts were ordered in May but just never seem to have shown up yet. I certainly don't want to be one of the statistics that has to go through a wreck to get the repair done!

September 21, 2014

Karen, thank you very much for your feedback. I am disappointed to hear about the frustration caused in regards to the recall repair. If you would like to discuss your experience further, please don't hesitate to contact me directly. Sincerely, Kirk Sorenson - Service Director - 661-847-6539