Roe Motors

201 NE 7th St, Grants Pass, OR 97526

New 888-476-2183
Used 888-741-9017
Service 888-539-8513

Powered by Trust. Driven by value.

A Fantastic Experience!

by from Sheboygan WI |

I was on a search for a used vehicle with very specific criteria. I found that vehicle at Roe, and even though it was 2200 miles away from home I contacted them about the vehicle. Amy Fox and the team at Roe Motors were amazing! Since I would have to fly and see the vehicle, I had an extensive list of questions for her to answer before I bought my ticket. The vehicle was exactly as she described, and the transaction was quick with no issues. Call me crazy, but I would fly out to Roe again for the right vehicle!

Roe Motor means integrity & great customer service

by from Ashland, OR |

I needed an appointment for another Recall so I scheduled to take my car into Airport Chevy in Medford Oregon since they are close to where I live. I gave them the Recall numbers 3 times while making the appointment and they said, "Great, see you in 3 weeks". When I got there they didn't have the part but instead insisted I have an oil change anyway that I ended up paying for. This isn't the first time Airport Chevy has shown me poor customer service and I won't EVER go back to them! Then I called Roe Motors, who is an hour drive away. I told them my unhappy experience with Airport Chevy and they apologized for them?. that was nice but not necessary since it wasn't Roe Motors fault. I gave Roe Motors my Recall number and told them I'd just received another letter about a 3rd recall. Roe Motors said they would be happy to fix my car and hopefully could get the parts for the 3rd recall so I wouldn't have to drive all the way back over. They got my car fixed from both recalls, and saved me time and money for not having to go back later for the 3rd recall part. I think integrity and customer service is what Roe Motor's is all about. I enjoy the way they treated me. Excellent customer service!

Most excellent buying experience.

by from Cave junction, Oregon |

From the moment we parked on the lot and were greeted by Trish, we felt at ease. We knew what we wanted and all involved made it happen in the finest buying experience I have ever had. No stress. No pressure. I feel we got a fair deal and the staff did their very best for us to secure a military discount and many rebates. We also got a very fair price for our trade in. I will buy from Roe Motors in the future when I am in the market again.

June 27, 2014

Thank you for the positive feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed our relaxed no pressure atmosphere.

Great Service, Shop, Sales Floor,Parts,

by from Grants Pass, Oregon |

I want to Thank Brent, & Dave in the Service Department for staying on top of the recall for my HHR and Pete & Bob for always helping me with my problems and questions. Also Thank You Sandy for the ride to my daughters . Pattie Holmes....

June 9, 2014

Thanks, Pattie, for letting us know of your happiness with our team's follow-up.

Good service

by from Grants Pass, Oregon |

They found a leak and the sheet that I got when I checked out said that there was a couple of leaks that should be fixed....I asked the man at check out about how much this would cost and he said he'd send me an email....I haven't heard .

June 9, 2014

Thank you for letting us know. We will get back with you immediately via email.

Friendly atmsophere and good Service.

by from Grants Pass, OR |

I am never ignored. I get addressed by my first name as if I am an old friend from the service department all the way to the cashier. Everyone always smiling. Must be a nice place to work.

June 4, 2014

Thank you for the positive feedback!

Great service, very reliable.

by from Grants Pass, Oregon |

Couldn't be happier. Very good service and they supply you with a loaner. Been a customer of theirs for years as was my Father. Love the team there.

June 4, 2014

We enjoy having you and your family as long-time Roe Motors customers. Thank you for the compliments!

Great service department

by from Grants Pass, OR |

Jeff Fox is absolutely fantastic. He communicated with us at every turn and made sure we knew when my Escalade would be ready. The first time my car was in there was a problem that wasn't addressed. When I brought it back in, Jeff made certain every "T" was crossed and every "I" was dotted. I hope Jeff knows how much we appreciate his kindness, his communication, and thoroughness.

May 27, 2014

Thanks for letting us know how much you appreciated our service advisor, Jeff. We think he is great as well!

Top Notch in sales and service!

by from Grants Pass, Oregon |

I depend on Roe Motors to keep my car in top running condition, they never let me down. Jeff and his staff are caring, friendly and informative when explaining a problem. Roe Motors is them absolute best! We have purchased several vehicles from Roe and would never switch to another dealer. I also appreciate that they give back to our community. Thank you!

May 25, 2014

We appreciate your long-term loyalty and look forward to serving you in the future. Your loyal support allows us to give back to our community.

Helpful, friendly, very professional.

by from Grants Pass, Oregon |

Everyone from my initial phone call to set up an appointment for service,(thank you Brent Silver) to paying my bill have always been very friendly and helpful. I have never had a negative experience at ROE. Thank you everyone for helping me to keep my car well maintained and serviced.

May 25, 2014

Thank you for your positive comments on our service department. We appreciate being able to take care of you and your vehicle.

BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from Grants Pass Oregon |

After buying a number of new cars over the years I received the same attention and care when my husband and I would buy a car. This was my first major purchased since my husband passed away a little more than a year ago. Roe Motors is a great asset to our community.

May 14, 2014

Thank you! We enjoy serving our customers and our community. We will be remembering your husband with our Relay for Life team this year.