Roe Motors

(4.9) 5.0 58 Reviews

201 NE 7th St, Grants Pass, OR 97526

A Fantastic Experience!

by from Sheboygan WI |

I was on a search for a used vehicle with very specific criteria. I found that vehicle at Roe, and even though it was 2200 miles away from home I contacted them about the vehicle. Amy Fox and the team at Roe Motors were amazing! Since I would have to fly and see the vehicle, I had an extensive list of questions for her to answer before I bought my ticket. The vehicle was exactly as she described, and the transaction was quick with no issues. Call me crazy, but I would fly out to Roe again for the right vehicle!

March 26, 2015

Thanks for making the trip to Oregon for your vehicle purchase. We look forward to seeing you again in your future travels.

Great Customer service.

by from Grants Pass, Or |

We really like dealing with Roe Motors. They are friendly and professional.

Pleasantly surprised by great customer service

by from Central Point, OR |

I visited ROE to look at a new GMC Sierra. I worked with Trish Thoman, who did a fantastic job. She was personable and attentive. I was extremely impressed with her product knowledge. Overall, a very good sales experience.

Kudos for Providing Great Service!

by from Grants Pass, OR |

Brent, our service coordinator, was professional and pleasant to deal with. He provided feedback from the mechanic, Jere, in a timely and clear way so we could proceed with service work. It was a wonderful surprise to have the car washed when we picked it up! I will use Roe Motors for service, and if in the market for a new car, will definitely see what they have to offer.

March 26, 2015

Thank you for the positive feedback on our dealership employees!

Roe Motor means integrity & great customer service

by from Ashland, OR |

I needed an appointment for another Recall so I scheduled to take my car into Airport Chevy in Medford Oregon since they are close to where I live. I gave them the Recall numbers 3 times while making the appointment and they said, "Great, see you in 3 weeks". When I got there they didn't have the part but instead insisted I have an oil change anyway that I ended up paying for. This isn't the first time Airport Chevy has shown me poor customer service and I won't EVER go back to them! Then I called Roe Motors, who is an hour drive away. I told them my unhappy experience with Airport Chevy and they apologized for them?. that was nice but not necessary since it wasn't Roe Motors fault. I gave Roe Motors my Recall number and told them I'd just received another letter about a 3rd recall. Roe Motors said they would be happy to fix my car and hopefully could get the parts for the 3rd recall so I wouldn't have to drive all the way back over. They got my car fixed from both recalls, and saved me time and money for not having to go back later for the 3rd recall part. I think integrity and customer service is what Roe Motor's is all about. I enjoy the way they treated me. Excellent customer service!

March 26, 2015

We are glad that we were able to take care of all of your vehicle maintenance needs. Thank you for the positive feedback.

Most excellent buying experience.

by from Cave junction, Oregon |

From the moment we parked on the lot and were greeted by Trish, we felt at ease. We knew what we wanted and all involved made it happen in the finest buying experience I have ever had. No stress. No pressure. I feel we got a fair deal and the staff did their very best for us to secure a military discount and many rebates. We also got a very fair price for our trade in. I will buy from Roe Motors in the future when I am in the market again.

June 27, 2014

Thank you for the positive feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed our relaxed no pressure atmosphere.

Great Service, Shop, Sales Floor,Parts,

by from Grants Pass, Oregon |

I want to Thank Brent, & Dave in the Service Department for staying on top of the recall for my HHR and Pete & Bob for always helping me with my problems and questions. Also Thank You Sandy for the ride to my daughters . Pattie Holmes....

June 9, 2014

Thanks, Pattie, for letting us know of your happiness with our team's follow-up.

Good service

by from Grants Pass, Oregon |

They found a leak and the sheet that I got when I checked out said that there was a couple of leaks that should be fixed....I asked the man at check out about how much this would cost and he said he'd send me an email....I haven't heard .

June 9, 2014

Thank you for letting us know. We will get back with you immediately via email.

Friendly atmsophere and good Service.

by from Grants Pass, OR |

I am never ignored. I get addressed by my first name as if I am an old friend from the service department all the way to the cashier. Everyone always smiling. Must be a nice place to work.

June 4, 2014

Thank you for the positive feedback!

Great service, very reliable.

by from Grants Pass, Oregon |

Couldn't be happier. Very good service and they supply you with a loaner. Been a customer of theirs for years as was my Father. Love the team there.

June 4, 2014

We enjoy having you and your family as long-time Roe Motors customers. Thank you for the compliments!