Tony Basso GM

1355 S Carbon Ave, Price, UT 84501

New 866-980-1890
Used 866-976-5589
Service 866-980-6173

Everybody gets a great deal!

Horrible

by from Provo, UT |

We went down to trade our vehicle. We were upside down a couple of thousand dollars but then got hit with the "auction prices" trade-in value which put us upside down almost 8 thousand dollars. Horrible customer service. Horrible managers who like to trash talk the less fortunate.

Horrible

by from Provo, UT |

Great Service

by from Villa Rica, GA |

I live in Georgia but found a great price on a used Escalade online at Tony Basso. Aaron Johnson the internet sales manager was very helpful in describing the vehicle and providing all of the service records that were available for the last 4yrs to verify the condition. His communication was excellent throughout the whole deal. After agreeing to purchase the vehicle they arranged to meet me at with it at the airport when I flew in with all the necessary paperwork. The process took 10 minutes and I had the keys and was on my way. There was one software issue with the truck that I noticed and they told me to take it to any dealer and they would pay for it, which they did. Great integrity. They also worked out everything with my local tag office so I only had to stop in and pick up my tags. Everything was hassle free. I couldn't be more happy with the whole process and I would definitely use them again and would recommend them to anyone local or out of state.

Tony Basso GM responded to this review

March 30, 2012

Tim, Thank you! We really apreicate the great review. It was a great pleasure to work with you and you made the process just as easy. We really do pride ourselfs in the satifaction of our customers, before and after the sale. Thanks again for the great reveiw and i look forward to serving you and you family again in the future!!! Aaron Johnson Tony Basso GM.

Easiest Buying Experience

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

We live up in Salt Lake County and found the great deal on our new vehicle down at the Tony Basso GM Dealership in Price, UT. We had such a pleasant experience, there was no hassle, no pressure into things we didn't want or need, the whole process couldn't have gone any smoother. It was definitely worth the 4 hour round trip drive.

Thanks Tony

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

After I posted my first review I talked to Tony Basso himself. He apologized profusely and cut me a check for the repairs, great guy, would totally recommend. Thanks Tony!

Stay away!

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

Had to put $1200 in repairs into a low miles 2010 2 weeks after buying it. Found out it had been in an accident and nothing was disclosed to me and they were willing to do nothing to make this right. Horrible experience, stay away!