Tony Basso GM

1355 S Carbon Ave, Price, UT 84501

New 866-980-1890
Used 888-316-8106
Service 888-354-6126

Everybody gets a great deal!

Amazing service

by from Orangeville, Utah |

It's a stressful process looking for the right vehicle but when we walked into Tonys Nick Ori and Jake Miller were right there and patiently answered all our annoying questions. Nick was amazing he is not pushy at all and that's exactly what we needed. We shopped and looked and asked a lot of questions and I know we are very picky but not once did they seem annoyed with us so we really appreciated that so much. I was amazed and grateful that they let us take the vehicle home that was a huge seller. We felt we got a great trade for our vehicle and we got a great deal and were happy with our purchase. I will highly recommend Tony Basso GM to everyone and I highly recommend working with Nick Ori. We've had a hard week and Nick went out of his way to call and see if we were ok and if there was anything we need, that to me shows what kind of a person he is. He will continue to get our business and Tony should be proud of him. Thanks again Nick, Jake ,and Tony for the stress free process we really appreciate it.

The best I could have asked for

by from Price, Ut |

Thad was absolutely the best. He helped me so much. He worked continuously while keeping me informed throughout the process. He got me the car I wanted a price I could afford. I will definately go back and recommend all my friends.

Wonderful Experience

by from Magna, Utah |

We walked into the Tony Basso dealership after traveling from Salt Lake City. We had a price range in mind and needed to make a trade. Everyone from the salesmen, financial manager, drivers, maintenance crew, and even Tony Basso himself were great to work with. We walked out of there knowing we got an amazing deal on our new 2012 Jeep Liberty. I would gladly make the drive down again if we ever need a new vehicle.

Awesome Sales Person

by from Price, UT |

Oscar Martinez is Awesome. Very professional, knowledgeable and patient. He took the time to make sure of the type of vehicle we wanted and needed. He was able to answer all of our questions. He is very kind and thoughtful. He even surprised me with a cake when he realized it was my birthday!. No pressure or hassles, our experience could not have gone any smoother. It was a pleasure to work with him. I highly recommend him! Thank you Oscar! You are amazing.

JIM JOHNSON

by from Sandy, Utah |

We recently purchased a 2015 Sierra 1500 truck. Ed Chavez and Jake were most helpful and very accommodating. John helped us with all the OnStar technical issues and Wilma in financing was a dream. The atmosphere was very pleasant. No hype, no pressure and very pleasant to deal with. Well worth the drive from Sandy. Will highly recommend Tony Basso?s dealership and staff to family and friends. Jim Johnson

Great service from Ed Chavez very pleased

by from Price, Ut |

We showed up Ed Chavez helped us and we were extremely pleased and happy with our purchase very satisfied with how everything went and he stayed true to his words and went through with his promises this is our second car we have purchased there and we will continue to in the future.. All the staff was nice and very helpful

Great service!!

by from Battle Mountain, Nv. |

Tony Basso Gm was great to work with very helpful and friendly. I highly recommend Aaron Johnson!

Amazing service!!!!

by from Battle Mountain, Nv |

Tony Basso Gm was amazing to work with! I highly recommend Aaron Johnson! He's friendly and very helpful!

Great service and great people

by from price, ut |

I just recently purchased a new vehicle at tony basso gm and Keith barker and the guys were great at accommodating our needs and helped me through the whole process very quickly. These guys did a great job of helping me get a new car, even for how upside down I was. The people are great and friendly and I highly recommend.

best service ever

by from price Utah |

Thad Whiteside was amazing in getting me the car I wanted and with the best price ever. He worked really hard to get me the best trade in value for my old car. He wold also come in just to help me on his days off. Thank you for everything Thad!

Tony Basso GM responded to this review

January 27, 2015

Hello! This is Keith Barker, the internet manager over here at TBGM. I just wanted to say thank you from our family here to yours! Lets us know if we can ever do anything for you!