Town and Country Salida, Inc.

Town and Country Salida, Inc.

1520 E Highway 50, Salida, CO 81201

New 877-383-0735
Used 877-382-0030
Service 877-371-4287

Great Dealership!

by from Nathrop, Co |

I got a great deal on a Chevy Silverado. Floyd Cummins is the internet and fleet manager with a great attitude and a no pressure sales approach. It was as easy as going to the grocery store! If you're looking around, I would definitely check these guys out.

Great Experience

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Found the exact vehicle I wanted online and it was at Town & Country Salida. I drove from Phoenix to trade in my vehicle and pick it up the new one. The buying experience was very, very good! My salesperson started out as Floyd and then David took over. Both were extremely friendly and professional. Everything was exactly as described and everything was ready when I got there. The whole Town & Country team (Floyd, Kenny, Jim, David and Mark) were a pleasure to work with.

Nice Dealership

by from Westcliffe, CO |

Shopping for a car here was a very enjoyable experience, even though we didn't buy. No pressure whatsoever. We have shopped around at many dealerships. We will return here when we decide on what to buy.

Average used car barganing.

by from Gunnison, Co. |

The mileage was misrepresented online which was suspected after viewing the accompanying photos. The error was immediately corrected upon first contact along with a 25% drop in price. We drove 70 miles to visit with a little more curiosity than intent to buy. Sales representative was friendly and informative as expected. The vehicle needed work which left a lot more room for negotiations. But even after being offered a price 50% of the number originally posted, the vehicle would have been more of a project than a solution for me. The experience was "used car shopping" and the buyer needs to be able to walk away if the value is not right, as we did. Dealer is friendly & accommodating.

The best car buying service we have experienced.

by from Canon City, Colorado |

We had found the exact car we wanted from research done on the internet so we contacted Town and Country in Salida, Colorado that had the car. Our contact was David Davisson one of two salesman working there. We had a guarantee on price through our bank and we were not going to vary from that price. The price was set in stone so to speak. We had offers from other dealers but most from out of our area that were part of the group that belongs to the car buying process at our bank. We wanted someone closer. David insisted we check what his dealership could do for us so we did. Its a beautiful drive from our home in Canon City along the Arkansas River so we told him we would be in that Saturday. From the moment we entered the dealership we were smitten by its atmosphere and sold on David within minuets. We had our two adopted grandchildren in tow and for them it was love at first sight with everyone there. I am long winded and need to shorten this up as much as possible. They had the price and percentage rate guarantee in front of them so they set about trying to at least meet it which is not easy to do. After a lot of work on their part and a lot of fun that the boys were receiving they did it and even were able to do a little better. Since that initial successful experience my wife and I have had several very good times with regular maintenance and one repair with our other cars. Town and Country in Salida is an adequate dealership and somewhat of a no frills front sales area but that is not what I look for when buying a car. What we have found in Town and Country of Salida is what we call home. The people first and foremost and the expertise in financing to come through in a tough situation as well as the service in the service department is the best I or my wife have ever encountered. I wish I knew all their names to mention here but they are included here too. My sincere thanks to David Davisson and Phillip Moon but also all the others who make up the team of Town and Country of Salida our place for all car buying, service and repair of our four vehicles. I have since met others of Canon City who say the same. Gordon and Monica Harris of Canon City, Colorado

BEST car buy EVER!!!!

by from Salida, Colorado |

I met David Davisson by chance and got to talking about cars. He knew I was in the market and immediately started looking for a car to meet my needs. The next day I was test driving different cars and started working on financing options to fit my budget. David Davisson, Jim Shaffer and Phillip Moon all spent time to find me the right car and the best financing. After all the time and effort these guys spent on me, I will forever be grateful! They didn't pressure me, but made me feel like my deal was important to them. In a world of automation and pushy sells, it was nice to get real people who really care!! These guys are AWESOME at what they do!!! I love my new Sonic and so does my kids! Thanks again guys for a wonderful car buying experience!

satisfide costomer

by from salida ,co. |

decided to buy a new truck and came to town and went down to town and country . I met with David Soules and drove two trucks and bought one the same day I test drove it.i am so impressed with the service I received from David Soules .

Friendly staff, great deals, superior service!

by from Buena Vista, CO |

We've been depending on Town & Country in Salida, CO for all of our automotive buying needs for the past ten years, and are throughly pleased with all phases of the experience. The staff from Matt Brown, General Manager, Ken Rablis, Sales Manager, Floyd Cummings, Sales Associate, to Will Ward, Service Manager make you feel like family. They are all outstanding professionals, throughly knowledgeable of their products, and deeply concerned with the needs and desires of their customers. From the moment you arrive at the dealership the staff makes you feel at home unlike the big city dealerships that we had been previously used to. You never feel "put on the spot" at Town & Country; rather, you feel in charge of the buying process. After the purchase Town & Country makes sure that your ownership experience is enhanced by their outstanding service department. Will Ward is the most caring, knowledgeable, and hands-on automotive service department manager we've ever experienced. In summary, if you're in the market for a new or used car or truck, go to Town & Country in Salida, CO!

Love our Subaru

by from Salida, Colorado |

Floyd Cummins was our rep at Salida Town and Country dealership. Floyd worked hard to obtain the car that we requested including the color as well as all the equipment . We received a price , interest rate , and warranty that we were happy with. We also received a fair amount for our trade in. It was a great advantage to be able to test drive different cars in this area without all the hassle from the traffic in the cities. This is the second car we have purchased from Floyd. He is very knowledgeable and very easy to work with. He also cared enough to check back with us to see if everything is going well with our new car.

Jennifer

by from Salida, Co |

I was lucky enough to work with the very handsome sales professional David Davisson. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. He knew the ins and outs of the truck I was purchasing. He was also kind enough to set me up with on-star (showed me how to work it) and XM radio. I love my truck and I love David Davisson!!!

Great, friendly staff!!

by from Buena Vista,Co |

I recently bought my 2006 Impala from Salida Town and Country Chevy. I was in a huge bind and David Davisson and Philip Moon went above and beyond to help me out. They found me the perfect car, for the perfect price. Not to mention putting up with my very active 3 year old daughter. I will definitely recommend them to anyone buying their next car! They made the car buying process so much easier!