Town and Country Salida, Inc.

1520 E Highway 50, Salida, CO 81201

New 877-383-0735 New 877-383-0735
Used 877-382-0030 Used 877-382-0030
Service 877-371-4287 Service 877-371-4287

Come experience the difference at Town and Country Chevrolet!

Very Pleasant Experience! Great Pricing!

by from Colorado Springs |

Found the vehicle I was looking for online. The Price was much cheaper than here in the city. They assured me a good trade value for my vehicle and when I got there, they gave me all they promised and more on my trade. The truck I bought was in better condition that I thought and the whole process was the easiest and most memorable experience I have had. thanks to Phil (the internet manager) His responses were quick and informative. He did all the work for me, all I had to do is go down there and pick up my truck. Thanks to all the great people at Town and Country

October 9, 2015

Thank you so much for you kind comment. We are so glad to be a happy part of your car buying experience. We are a small town dealer so we DO have the time to go out of our way for each customer and sending timely replies is my specialty! Thank you again and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Phil

Car buyer from colorado

by from Del Norte Colorado |

I have been to several places and didn't feel as welcome as I here. I was able to feel like I could ask anything and trust them.

Great Experience!

by from Denver, CO |

Buying a used car is always stressful, but Phil Dooley and the team at Salida Town & Country were very helpful accommodating and reasonable. I was able to negotiate a fair price and their finance team explained every step of the process clearly so I could see all of the moving parts in the transaction. I felt that Phil truly went to bat for me and helped to get me an offer that I could not refuse. At the end of the day I walked away with a car and I have Phil to thank for all of his hard work and patience.

February 1, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind and honest review. It is such a pleasure knowing that our hard work here goes noticed and that we truly are here to HELP our customers. You were so pleasant to work with as well. I am glad you like the Mazda!!!! It is a good fit for you for sure. Think of us in the future when you or someone you know is ever in the market. Thanks from the team at Town and Country.

2016 hd

by from Salidia colorado |

All time dealer to go too they have my service and all ways will thank you Ryan whiteman

Bought a new vehicle when we came in for service

by from Buena Vista, CO |

A great dealership to buy a car. The facilities are great, the personnel are friendly and knowledgeable. A very nice experience.

February 1, 2016

Thank you guys so much for spending time with us today. Sometimes those unplanned purchases can be the most exciting! It was more than a pleasure working with you and it was personally nice to make some more friends here in the local community. That is one of the best parts of my job! We are always here for you guys whenever you need and we look forward to seeing you when you come in for service! Thanks from all of us at Town and Country!

Two for one

by from Salida, Colorado |

Very happy with dealer. Met all my needs. Great experience.

February 1, 2016

Thank you guys!!!! Two are always better than one! We enjoyed working with you every step of the way. We appreciate your business and also appreciate you taking the time to write a review. It means a lot to use when the CUSTOMER goes out of their way to recognize us. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you from all of us at Town and Country.

Cars and Trucks, Oh, my....

by from Buena Vista, CO |

So, we came to LOOK at an Equinox, because I have been thinking about trading in my Santa Fe, which has lots of miles. We left making a deal on an Equinox AND a new(er) Avalanche. It was the absolute least pain-filled car buying experience I have ever had, credit Shane Kropog, Eric Farley and the whole team at Town & Country. From first greeting to sorting all the paper, it has been terrific. They willing worked with us on pricing and financing, and I believe we all felt like we had made fair deals. Oh, and did I mention these were the second and third car buys from T&C? They let us just steal a pretty yellow (used) Wrangler from them last fall, which is our hunting vehicle. So, I couldn't be more pleased with customer service, friendliness, and the whole experience. And by the way, we had a vehicle serviced while we were here, and were really happy about the service experience as well. A big A+ to the whole dealership. I believe in buying locally, and once again, Town & Country has proven what a wise idea that is.

New truck

by from Buena vista co |

Very good customer service. Ryan whiteman was the sails men who helped us with our purchase for a new silverado 4x4 work truck

Great buying experience

by from Buena Vista |

I bought a 2016 Tahoe from Phil Dooley. I visited their beautiful new building for a short first meeting. Phil followed up providing relevant information. He offered to pick me up in Buena Vista to accommodate my schedule. I made financing arrangements and drove away that day. Straightforward and easy process. I recommend Phil and his colleagues.

January 31, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your schedule to tell about your experience with us. Meeting new friends in our local community is one of the biggest pleasures for us. We do not mind going out of our way to do whatever it takes to make it pleasing experience. It was a pleasure working with you and I have already ran into you outside the dealership. It is nice to make new friends. Thanks from all of us at Town and Country.

Dissatisfied customer!

by from Newton,ks. |

Brought my suburban in for a repair. My suv was stuck in low lock. After @ 3 hours the mechanic referred the trouble to a more senior mechanic. Long story short, they replaced the motor on the transfer case. They sent me home to Kansas. Meanwhile they obviously forgot to put the plug back in the transfer case, causing the transfer case to be destroyed. Initially after calling them, they agreed to make it right. Not only have they not done anything, they now don't return my phone calls. It has been 3 weeks and my suburban is still broken.

December 19, 2015

We do our very best to ensure that the service we provide is as flawless as possible, which is why your initial mechanic referred you to our most senior mechanic. We also make a point to communicate with our customers in a timely manner, and we have reached out to you to talk further about the "plug" mishap. Although our records don't indicate that we worked on the area of the vehicle that would require removal of the said "plug", we did offer resolutions that you refused, including replacing the whole transfer case. We apologize that you are not satisfied with our service and we are still willing to work towards a reasonable resolution.