Greiner Buick GMC Cadillac

(4.3) 4 Reviews

6301 E 2nd St, Casper, WY 82609

Keep driving until you get to Denver!!!!

by from Casper WY |

Our salesman Brad was the only positive about the entire process. For starters my husband knew what he was interested in purchasing so we went together to check it out. We were told by the sales manager that he wouldn't give us numbers until we were "serious". Apparently that means when your husband comes back alone. I don't usually know for sure I'm going to buy something until I know the numbers. My husband went back without me and made the deal, but I had to go in to sign papers. Deal done? No! They sat on the finance paperwork so long that the bank took our next payment on our old vehicle ( almost a month later) and then didn't even have all of the info the bank needed. Once that was all taken care of we thought all was good...not! We were given a 45 day permit at the end of which I went to pay sales tax and get tags...the courthouse didn't have the title yet. We had to get an extension which they did pay for along with the excuse that they have new people. That was 2 weeks ago. I had other business at the courthouse so I checked on the status...still no title. It is ridiculous that they can't do their job in a timely manner. I would personally rather have wisdom teeth extracted than buy another car in Casper. It would be nice if the retailers and car dealers here would figure out that lower prices and better service is why so many people go out of state to make big purchases.

Service

by from Casper |

I called for an appointment that was made without a hassle. They accomodated my time issues and met their committment. The work was done as requested. This is an excellent dealer for service and I suspect sales as well.

Rock Rattle and Roll!!

by from Evansville,Wy |

I had a very good experience with my service visit. They gave me a loaner and had my Rattle, which was a rock stuck. fixed and I was back on the road. I certainly was pleased and will be returning with all my future business.Thanks Greiner!!

Rock, Rattle and Roll!!

by from Evansville ,WY |

My latest experince with Greiner,was WOnderful. They were fast getting my car in, Gave me a loaner and Took care of the rock that was stuck and making all the rattles. I will certainly tell all my friends and family What a great place this is. And Be back For all my work in the future.Thanks a Million Greiner Buick GMC Cadillac.