Quality Buick GMC

Service 888-994-8474

Experience the DiLorenzo Advantage

Great buying experience!!

by from Rio Rancho, NM |

I want to thank Victor Peralta for making our buying experience with Quality Dealership GMC such an effortless and easy process for the purchase of our 2008 Ford F-150 Lariat which I bought on a Saturday. He was awesome - he went above and beyond to get me the trailer wiring pigtail and Owner's Guide that I asked for after we first saw and test drove the truck earlier in the week and worked with us in getting a great deal with no high dealer salesmanship pressure to buy the truck. In my mind, he went above and beyond during the whole process from our 1st visit to the day we bought it. I would definitely recommend Victor if you are in the market for a vehicle.

Exceptional as always

by from Albuquerque, New Mexico |

Great as always! I was out of there within an hour and will certainly come back. I have been recommending Quality since we bought our Terrain there in 2012, and have also switched my 2004 Chevrolet's maintenance from Galles (where I bought it in 2003) to Quality.

Great service - as always!

by from Albuquerque, NM |

Marty Sullivan always takes great care of us at Quality - that's shy we continue to come back to him for our purchases.

Great Service - amazing staff. Love that place

by from Albuquerque, NM |

Rob Hooser (sp?) is excellent at what he does - making sure to take care of things right then and now. He will stop whatever he is doing and give his full attention to a customer - he always treats us with respect and courtesy.

Excellent service, problems solved

by from Albuquerque, NM |

Mary Jaramillo assisted my husband and I. we brought the car in and she was very attentive to all the issues/problems that we had.She wrote them down and asked many questions, and cared about our issues. There was a strange noise and she also heard it and told us the noise repeated several times after we left off the car. They were able to identify and fix the noise problem and also several other things--including a new lock on front rt door. we felt well-taken care of by her and also her team member Marty, who was very helpful in showing us the new Buicks in the showcase. thanks for your skill in maintaining our Buick LaCross. We'll be back. Peggy

Examplarity service department

by from Albuquerque, New Mexico |

Love your service department. As the name quality applies,I have always had excellant service fron your service department and your sales department.

Great Service

by from Albuquerque, NM |

All staff were very professional and my oil and filter change and tire rotation was done in less than an hour.

Albuquerque Service

by from Albuquerque |

Cord was very polite. He answered any questions I had regarding service and in addition gave me a heads up on items that may need to be serviced or replaced next time. Thank you! Linda 235-8114

Thoroughly checked out vehicle

by from Albuquerque, New Mexico |

I took my car in for oil change and anything else needed for 60,000 miles. The check the car out thoroughly and found some leeks. Luckily it was covered under warranty

Great service.

by from Shawnee, Ok |

Traveling to VA from OKC when a/c quit. Quality got us in right away, fixed problem do we could get comfortable again. Mary was amazing, knowledgeable, professional. They provided a loaner. We love Quality!

Great Customer service

by from Albuquerque, NM |

They were prompt and had our vehicle in and out in a shorter amount of time than expected. Very nice people also.