Quality Buick GMC

Used 844-272-8491 Used 844-272-8491
Service 844-272-8491 Service 844-272-8491

Great buying experience!!

by from Rio Rancho, NM |

I want to thank Victor Peralta for making our buying experience with Quality Dealership GMC such an effortless and easy process for the purchase of our 2008 Ford F-150 Lariat which I bought on a Saturday. He was awesome - he went above and beyond to get me the trailer wiring pigtail and Owner's Guide that I asked for after we first saw and test drove the truck earlier in the week and worked with us in getting a great deal with no high dealer salesmanship pressure to buy the truck. In my mind, he went above and beyond during the whole process from our 1st visit to the day we bought it. I would definitely recommend Victor if you are in the market for a vehicle.

Friendly, professional

by from Albuquerque, New Mexico |

Very pleasant experience. Marty Sullivan and Rob Hooser were easy to work with and wanted to please me. They did a very good job of it.

Excellent service from Cord Trail !

by from Albuquerque, NM |

On February 4th - my service advisor was Cord Trail, it was a pleasure to work with him in getting my vehicle serviced and repaired that day!

Quality is excellence!

by from Albuquerque, NM |

Everyone at Quality has an attitude of excellence! I can't say enough about these guys. Truly the best buying experience I ever had starting with David D. and than, the best salesman Phil Garcia, Rob Hooser the sales mgr who found the right vehicle and Dennis Groves the finance guy making sure i get the most out of the warranty. I think Dave D. and Rob Hooser must have created this atmosphere at Quality because all of his people had the same relaxed, respectful and pleasant attitude as Dave & Rob has. This is not my first purchase from Quality and it will not be my last! Thanks Guys! Steve H.

Great service and facilities.

by from Roswell, NM |

We shopped for an afternoon, went home and took a couple of days to make a decision. We called Phil Garcia and cut a deal over the phone. When we arrived at 0830 on a Saturday, he was ready and we were out the door by 1000 with our new truck. Great Service.

Amazing services

by from Albuquerque NM |

It was the best dealership experience I've ever had. Everyone treated with respect and did everything they could to help me get into the vehicle I wanted. I will be sending everyone I know to you guys to purchase a vehicle.

service writer

by from Albuquerque, NM |

Tire price seemed reasonable and you made sure the job was done right before you gave the truck back. the loaner was appreciated.

Great service, clean and neat waiting area and dro

by from Albuquerque NM. |

The writer who took in my Acadia was professional knowledgeable and efficient. waiting time was good. When I was notified that my vehicle was ready I received the same quality service at the cashier counter.

Excellent Service

by from Albuquerque, NM |

I did two things at your dealership. One I visited the service department wher a young lady service writer helped me. I was having issues with tire pressure. She sent my 2012 Buick Regal GS Turbo off to be fixed. She explained that you change the air in the tires for winter. She was totally delightful and completley resolved my problem. I could not be more pleased.

Very satisfied with my experience

by from Albuquerque, New Mexico |

I have just purchased my second Yukon Denali from Steve Buford. He is a knowledgeable and friendly sales person who ensured my car buying needs were met. I am a very satisfied customer.