Quality Buick GMC

Service 888-994-8474

Experience the DiLorenzo Advantage

Great buying experience!!

by from Rio Rancho, NM |

I want to thank Victor Peralta for making our buying experience with Quality Dealership GMC such an effortless and easy process for the purchase of our 2008 Ford F-150 Lariat which I bought on a Saturday. He was awesome - he went above and beyond to get me the trailer wiring pigtail and Owner's Guide that I asked for after we first saw and test drove the truck earlier in the week and worked with us in getting a great deal with no high dealer salesmanship pressure to buy the truck. In my mind, he went above and beyond during the whole process from our 1st visit to the day we bought it. I would definitely recommend Victor if you are in the market for a vehicle.

Good but not great

by from alb. NM |

Took in a vehicle under warranty to get fixed. Fixed it no poblem....or so I thought. Then car starts making loud banging noise when going over bumps....I am a mechanic...I took it in because of the warranty. They replaced a bad fuel pump. However, they forgot a few bolts that hold on the heat shield around the exhaust...wtf...that is simple things that can mess up a vehicle. I hope all the bolts are in my fuel tank....had to go back to get the rest of my bolts put back in. Thats sloppy at best. Thank goodness they just did it no questions asked....

Repair on my 04 envoy

by from Rio rancho , NM |

I took my gmc in for repair and Rick from the service department was happy and eager to help get my truck back to working condition. Price was better than the other dealers in town. I got my truck back much better shape and happy overall with the Dilorenzo advantage. Will be back and I recommend others as well .

Great Service and very clean

by from Albuquerque, NM |

I was really at awe when I got into my new 2014 GMC and very sad to see my old Chevy go. Overall, the sales man was good.

Quality Service

by from Albuquerque, NM |

We took our 2007 Yukon Denali in for some engine work and were taken care of very professionally. After we got the vehicle back there was a weird sound that we couldn't pinpoint and ironically the starter went out so I had the vehicle towed back to the shop. Cord Trail was more that great to deal with as he explained what was being done to correct the issue and although we were without our Yukon for weeks we were comforted by the fact that we were kept informed of what was going on. I know that there was others who worked on the vehicle and am happy with the final outcome and would like to thank them as well.

A very pleasant purchase experience

by from Albuquerque, NM |

My family needed a truck, but I was reluctant to spend the money and hated the car buying experience. On a whim, I submitted a request for quotes on the internet. I cringed when the emails and phone calls started coming in. In the mix, I received a courtesy email and a follow-up phone call from Scott MacNinch. In comparison to the other sales callers, I was extremely impressed with his professionalism as he quickly identified cars with options that met my needs at prices that seemed very reasonable. To my surprise, I was actually heading down to the dealership to meet him and test drive a truck. Scott showed patience as we worked to find the right set of features that suited my needs. I found him to be honest and open in addressing my trade-in and we were quickly in a range that beat my expectations. Before taking the plunge, I visited a competitor shop and became frustrated as they showed me trucks with features I didn't want at prices I wasn't willing to pay. Once I escaped (they actually held the keys to my car), I fully appreciated Scott's approach to the process. I went from a reluctant buyer to wanting to buy a car from him! I can't stress the importance of the sales experience for a reluctant buyer like me. I can honestly report that Scott exceeded my expectations. There are a lot of professions he would excel at, so I feel fortunate that he was selling cars on the day I was looking. I hope you have him training new sales associates. Incidentally, Scott has been helpful after the sale. Even though the deal is closed, he continues to be very patient in taking my calls and helping us adapt to the new vehicle. I will recommend him to all my friends and emphasize the positive experience I've had. Did I mention I like the truck too?

Great Staff

by from Albuquerque NM |

I spoke to gentleman from this dealer, he did his very best to help me. With his help I was able to make a decision that would best benefit my family. I will be coming back to this dealer and I will recommend everyone i know to see them.

Very knowledgable and professional!

by from Albuquerque, NM |

Our sales man was very nice and extremely knowledgable! He helped us get the best deal possible and we appreciated all his help! His name was Leroy and we will be referring people to go see him!