Quality Buick GMC

Service 888-994-8474

Experience the DiLorenzo Advantage

Good but not great

by from alb. NM |

Took in a vehicle under warranty to get fixed. Fixed it no poblem....or so I thought. Then car starts making loud banging noise when going over bumps....I am a mechanic...I took it in because of the warranty. They replaced a bad fuel pump. However, they forgot a few bolts that hold on the heat shield around the exhaust...wtf...that is simple things that can mess up a vehicle. I hope all the bolts are in my fuel tank....had to go back to get the rest of my bolts put back in. Thats sloppy at best. Thank goodness they just did it no questions asked....

Repair on my 04 envoy

by from Rio rancho , NM |

I took my gmc in for repair and Rick from the service department was happy and eager to help get my truck back to working condition. Price was better than the other dealers in town. I got my truck back much better shape and happy overall with the Dilorenzo advantage. Will be back and I recommend others as well .

Quality Service

by from Albuquerque, NM |

We took our 2007 Yukon Denali in for some engine work and were taken care of very professionally. After we got the vehicle back there was a weird sound that we couldn't pinpoint and ironically the starter went out so I had the vehicle towed back to the shop. Cord Trail was more that great to deal with as he explained what was being done to correct the issue and although we were without our Yukon for weeks we were comforted by the fact that we were kept informed of what was going on. I know that there was others who worked on the vehicle and am happy with the final outcome and would like to thank them as well.