Luling Chevrolet, Buick, Gmc

1088 E Pierce St, Luling, TX 78648

by from Lockhart, TX |

Gabriel your Service Representative was very friendly, polite and very professional. Please make sure to Thank him for me. This was the first time I have been to your dealership. I hope to be visiting you again sometime in the near future.

by from Luling, TX |

Very friendly, courteous, and professional. My repairs were all done in a timely manner, and to my complete satisfaction.

Great service

by from Luling, TX |

Good service! Staff was willing to work with me on an appointment time. They also cleaned my car for free!

I LOVE LULING CHEVROLET

by from Austin, TX |

I LOVE Luling Chevrolet! I have purchased 2 vehicles from them and each time it was an easy enjoyable process. Since I like toys on my cars they have never dissappointed me. Even though I live more than an hour's driving time away form Luling,Texas anytime I need my vehicle serviced Luling Chevrolet is the place to go. I take my vehicle there, even with the drive and am home (most of the time) in less than 3 hours. While I am waiting I sit comfortably read, watch TV, talk to other customers and the friendly employees. I have recommended Luling Chevrolet to everyone I know either buying or needing service on their owned vehicle.

customer

by from Luling, TX |

everyone is very friendly at the dealership They all greet you when they see you. I feel the recall item was done on record time. You are made to feel comfortable while you are waiting for the work to be done.

by from Luling, Texas |

Thank you for making your customers feel valued and always striving to give good service.

Completely satisfied with the service provided.

by from Luling, TX |

The people at Luling Chevrolet are friendly, courteous and professional. They take care of my needs and do it in a proper manner. I have never been disappointed in their service.

Great, Friendly Service!

by from Fischer, TX |

We are very satisfied with our new Traverse. Ryan was able to find what we wanted at another dealership. The process went fairly smoothly. (Unlike Luling Chevrolet, the other dealership had not done the Recall service on their vehicles.) Ryan went through everything with us. We appreciate his time and patience, as we aren't tech savvy.

by from Harwood, TX |

The staff of Luling Chevrolet are helpful, courteous, and knowledgeable. I will take my Tahoe there for all the service it needs.

fast and friendly service

by from luling,TX |

when i first had a problem with my chevy truck it was a nice thing to walk in to a service and parts department and be treated like they really wanted your business little did they know i was a shop forman for jm oilfield service and it earned them all of our companys service work on our chevy trucks special thanks to fernando and ed william havner