Coughlin Pataskala

9000 East Broad Street, Pataskala, OH 43062

New 888-719-0572
Used 888-712-5748
Service 866-453-9241

Coughlin has the cars for You!

Excellent Sales and Service

by from Pataskala,ohio |

We are extremely happy with our buying experience. John Riley always takes care of our vehicle wants and needs. He has went above and beyond to assist us with our purchase of our New 3/4 ton Diesel. We have had our service done with Nikki for years and this dealership is excellent and goes beyond what they really need to do. If you are looking for an amazing deal go see John Riley New Car Sales Mgr. Nikki in service will take care of any service needs after the purchase.

Poor communications

by from Nampa, Idaho |

I sent an e-mail trying to find more information about a 1985 Corvette and had no response to my inquire about the vehicle.

Coughlin Pataskala responded to this review

August 13, 2014

Mr. Selby, I am ashamed that we have not contacted you regarding the 1985 Corvette. There is not an excuse that can be had for our lack of anything resembling professional follow-up. I have asked someone to reach out to you prior to this response, so it is my hope you will get some form of communication and insight regarding the vehicle you have inquired about.--John Riley General Manager

Excellent Dealership, Amazing Sales and Service

by from Pataskala, Ohio |

I purchase all my vehicles from Coughlin Pataskala. John Riley and Bob McCarthy always go the extra mile to make your purchase amazing. Matt and I recently purchased a new 2014 3/4 ton Silverado. We traded 2 late model vehicles for 1 and they made it happen for us. The Sales Associates are always friendly and helpful. I would recommend Coughlin above any dealer. They don't play games and if it's possible you will leave with the vehicle you want. Don't waste time at any other dealer. Coughlin's will treat you like family. The Service Dept. Is always available to assist you and work you in for oil changes and service specials. Nikki has been with the company for many years and is always friendly and helpful. Give them a chance and you will be happy you did. Best Buying Experience Ever Tanya and Matt Guerin

2014 chevy malibu 1

by from Waynesfield ohio |

They worked really hard to get us exactly what we wanted and not what they had on the lot they searched hard to get what we wanted and did not push us into something that we already had . They worked very hard on the financial and they got here done for 3 years we tried and now we are 100% happy .highly recommended Thanks Joe from Marshall&lori

Smooth, easy, great experience!

by from New Albany, OH |

I found a used 2004 Ford F150 truck for sale from Coughlin and began communicating through email with Dale Chapman. I was impressed from the start with his speedy email responses and ease of setting up an appointment to test drive the truck. I was looking for something very specific and this truck fit what I needed perfectly! I continued to be impressed with the quality of the vehicle, the helpfullness of Dale and staff, fairness of the price and the quick and easy paperwork process with Financial. I never remember car buying to be this easy and painless!! We were also impressed that Dale and the staff treated us like adults- My boyfriend and I look young for our age and are often treated as such. I love my new truck more and more each time I drive it! Both my boyfriend and I will be returning to Dale and Coughlin the next time we are in the market for another vehicle!

Absolutely Great Auto Purchasing Experience

by from Los Altos, California |

I am greatly and pleasantly surprised on the ease of this out-of-state purchase from Coughlin Chevrolet. The Coughlin personnel who helped me in this purchase (Rick Conti in sales and Brian Bauer in Finance) exhibited care, courtesy, consideration, and most importantly excellent product knowledge. The transaction was relatively simple and I got the desired car equipped and trimmed just as I wanted it. I am very pleased with the selection of the Pilot Transport for the delivery. In particular, the driver Larry Thompson took great care in the handling of the car and it was delivered in perfect condition. Even though I'm out-of-state, I will definitely recommend Coughlin Corvette to any of my friends who are considering buying a Corvette. Jane Leyland

The best car buying experience I've ever had!

by from Delaware, Ohio |

Keith Buzzard was my sales representative and he treated me like family. The experience was very fast and professional. I started looking for a car on Thursday and drove off the lot in a vehicle Saturday morning! I?ve already given his card out to a few of my friends and family because they love my vehicle!

Not Happy Customer Response to Coughlin Chevrolet

by from Lexington, Ky |

In response to Coughlin Chevrolet. I believe you forgot a few details about the transaction. Yeah Bob was going to get me into the 07 for the same money with more money down payment so no you all didn't do anything to make it right for me driving 3 1/2 hrs. I didn't even get as much as I'm sorry from the salesman or Bob for making the trip only to find out the car had issues after I was told the car was flawless. Like I said I only saw the salesman for maybe 10 minutes the whole 2 hrs I was in there and I actually made two trips, so yeah I did walk out, the more I thought about how I had been treated by Coughlin and how it seemed I was a an inconveinence for them, I felt like another dealership would like to earn my buisness. I guess if I were buying a new one, then maybe I would have saw the salesman and managers more and there wouldn't had been any issues with the car.

Not Happy!

by from Lexington, KY |

Well I thought I would have a good experience with this dealership after reading all the positive views, but I guess I'm not as lucky as everyone else. I drove 3 1/2 hours to purchase a 2005 Corvette from them (Joe), the deal was already worked out. With me living so far away I asked all kinds of questions about condition of car, etc and asked Joe to personally go and look at the car before I made the drive. He told me he had it checked out and he looked at it him self and everything was good on it. So with that said I made the 3 1/2 hr trip to pick up my vette, but when I got there and took the car for a test drive the "Service Active Control" message popped up and the front end was making a popping/grinding noise when turning at low speeds. If the salesman would have went and checked this car out like he said he did before I decided to make the trip then he would have realized something was wrong with it. His response "was well we paid to have it checked out". I'm in sales too and I have had customers come as far as 12hrs to buy from me and when they get here they were excited that I took the time to actually go look at the product myself and told them all the flaws, I have never had one not buy because I failed to do my job! On top of not telling me the issues of the car, I only saw the salesman about 10 minutes total time I was there, I guess he had other customers or something. I know when I have more than one customer in at a time I try to get someone to help, maybe it wasn't his fault, maybe understaffing I don't know, but with several salesman just standing around I wouldn't think understaffing would be the issue. If you go to buy from these folks and you live out of town, don't take the word of the salesman, I would try to go get a 3rd party to go look at it before you made the drive.

Coughlin Pataskala responded to this review

October 29, 2013

Sir, I am very sorry to hear about this. I just got off the phone with Joe Westbrook and the General Manager, John Riley. I was surprised to hear that the 2005 was, in fact, not quite as nice as we had thought on our end, but very happy to hear that we helped you get into a 2007 for the same payment of the 2005. I was then surprised again to hear about you leaving without the 2007 Corvette after you and Bob McCarthy, the Used Car Manager hammered out the details. Please know that we would still love to sell you the 2007 Vette for the 2005 money, and that John Riley, the General Manager is available at 740-964-9191 and I am available, as the Director of Internet Sales for the entire Coughlin Group, on my cell phone, at 740-644-1222. We thank you for your time, and understanding on the 2005, and hope to earn your business on the 2007. Sincerely, Matt Dillon.

Corvette Stingray purchase

by from Ny NY |

Purchasing a car from Rick was as easy as it gets. He is truly an exceptional person. It was a pleasure working with him. He is absolutely the best in the industry. His love and passion for what he does is incredible!

nice service

by from columbus, ohio |

Purchasing a car was simple, quick and easy. I found the car I wanted on a website and saw that it was located at Coughlin of Pataskala. I was warmly greeted on arrival and walked through the car buying processes. The staff were very helpful.