Steinle Chevrolet Buick LLC

1014 E McPherson Hwy, Clyde, OH 43410

New 888-830-0191
Used 888-730-1922
Service 888-552-7028

Steinle Family Dealerships, where you feel like a part of the family.

Truthful AND honest

by from Findlay, OH |

The sales man I talked with, and the owner were both honest with the problems of the used car I was looking at and the value of my trade. It was a cold day, they took the car in the shop so I could see it in a warm place, they even put it up on the lift so I could see the full undercarriage. I did buy the car from them, and left to sell mine myself. They did not play games, they were straight forward and honest, what else could they have done... maybe doughnuts. fyi I found them via the cars.com website and drove about an hour to get there, to bad they aren't my local dealer.

No Call BACK, no sevice, never asw the facilities!

by from Newark, OH |

nobody answered my e-mail. There is nothing I can say further about a lack of communication!

Steinle Chevrolet Buick LLC responded to this review

September 9, 2014

Hello sir, My name is Garrett Steinle I am the Internet sales manager here at Steinle Chevrolet-Buick, customer service and satisfaction is very important to us and I am sorry to here about your recent internet experience with us. If you could I would like to hear more about your experience so I can make sure this does not happen in the future. You can reach me directly at garrettjr@steinlegm.com. Thank You and have a great day!