Jim Trenary Chevrolet of Troy

200 Professional Parkway, Troy, MO 63379

New 888-203-8262
Used 888-529-5241
Service 866-670-8842

Contact Jason for your Jim Trenary Online Special!

Great Experience

by from Moscow Mills, MO |

I had a great experience purchasing a new car at Jim Trenary of Troy. I was treated with respect and everything was explained to me and all my questions answered. I'm a first time buyer, never bought a car by myself before. I appreciated that there was no pressure or hard-sell. Everyone I dealt with made the purchase process very easy and pleasant. My thanks to everyone at Jim Trenary!

Always an A+ experience!

by from Troy, MO |

Each and every time I have been to Jim Trenary the experience is great!

Excellent service

by from Troy, MO |

I had a very pleasant experience. Our salesman, Calvin Shaw, really listened to what my interest were. He answered all my questions and he was really focused on what I was looking for. His knowledge and understanding my point of view we were able to get into a perfect fit for us. We love our new purcahse.

professional

by from troy mo |

Dominic was very helpful and if he didnt know something he found quickly If pappas toyota would of had him I would own a toyota to bad for them good for you

Great friendly and professional staff.

by from Troy, Missouri |

This is our third vehicle from Jim Trenary Troy. This is our home. Will not go any where else. Thank you for making buying a car so easy and exciting. Kirk Kozma and Jamie (financing) were wonderful.

Great service

by from Winfield, Missouri |

I went online and spoke with Jason, he was so helpful and pleasant. We came into the dealership that night and purchased the vehicle and they stayed late so we could take possession of the vehicle that night. Thanks again and I would recommend this dealership to anyone. THANKS AGAIN!

great customer service

by from jefferson city, mo |

It was a very good buying experience. Jason answered all the questions I had and point out features of the vehicle.

Top notch dealer!!

by from Troy, Mo |

I have nothing bad to say about this dealership! Top notch staff!! Can't wait to deal with then again when the time comes! I will not buy from any other dealer!

Awesome Salesperson

by from Troy, MO |

Our salesperson Jason Whiston was professional, friendly, and helpful. He does his job without being pushy and annoying like some salespeople. I would highly recommend Jason to my friends.

awesome!

by from Troy, MO |

It was the best service I have ever experienced! The salesman, Kirk Kozma, went above and beyond the call of duty to get me in the vehicle of my choice! I will be returning again when I need to purchase my next vehicles! Keep up the good work guys!

Great dealership with wonderful service and sales!

by from Troy, MO. |

I bought my 2012 Chevy Cruze at a different dealership but moved and had a recall that needed to be addressed so I called Jim Trenary Chevrolet in Troy, MO. so they could service the recalled item, I also scheduled an oil change and tire rotation to be done at the same time. Tyson Stevener helped me when I brought in my car to be serviced. My husband followed me in his car so we could get lunch and run errands while they worked on my car but we actually never got to leave the dealership because as we were leaving the lot for lunch we saw a very nice used van which we test drove and wound up buying! Salesman Kenny Pease helped us with buying the van, it all went very smooth, everything was done in just over an hour. I was extremely surprised when I went to the lot to pick up my car when the service was done, I couldn't find it at first because I dropped off a car filthy with salt and splashes from the recent bad weather. I was going to get a carwash later that day but they had given me a free carwash and that's why I couldn't find my car, it was clean!! Everyone we dealt with on the service side and sales side were very friendly and professional. We definitely will be back. Sandy and Al Wood