Jim Trenary Chevrolet of Troy

200 Professional Parkway, Troy, MO 63379

New 888-471-4517
Used 888-471-4031
Service 888-471-5543

Contact Jason for your Jim Trenary Online Special!

Service

by from Troy, MO |

Everyone that works there is friendly and helpful. You have an awesome staff. Keep up the good work.

Kenny Mckinny

by from Troy Mo |

this young man walk me though EVERYTHING I am 64 and he really took his time with me best time in all my years of buying cars and trucks

Will never buy a vehical any where else

by from Elsberry, MO |

Jim Trenary Troy is the only place I will buy a vehicle. They have awesome customer service. The salesman Kenny McKinney was able to find me the exact vehicle I wanted and was extremely knowledgeable. I got a great price for my trade in and am happy with the price I ended up paying. The finance man Jamie was able to get me a decent interest rate and was very friendly and was able to go threw the paper work quickly. Both of these men were also able to explain absolutely everything to me about my car. I left with zero question and completely satisfied with my purchase.

Will never buy a vehical any where else

by from Elsberry, MO |

excellant experance at jim trenary of troy

by from troy mo. |

we had a bad experience at another dealership. my husband called Jim ternary of troy. spoke with a salesman and my husband was so impressed with the salesman over the phone we had purchased a new vehicle the next day

Great Dealership!

by from Troy Missouri |

I have been taking my 2010 Equinox to Jim Trenary since I bought it. The service writers are excellent. They make you feel like a valued customer and explain all service details to you. Great dealership.

great service. clean facilities

by from Troy Missouri |

My salesmen Kirk and the store manager and the finance man were very helpful, very informative, very, very nice. We are extremely happy. I will tell everyone how great we were treated. Again, I am very happy.

Great employees and establishment

by from Troy, MO |

I am extremely satisfied. At first, they didn't have the truck I wanted, but Travis Key found it at another dealership and made it happen. I couldn't be happier.

Lyle Laughman

by from Wright City, MO |

Outside of the technical difficulties while closing I am completely satisfied with the deal. Those difficulties happen, just made a long day.

Great customer service experience!

by from Troy, MO |

Our salesman, Kenny McKinney, was very helpful and made the process of buying a car so easy! He was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. I left feeling confident I got a good deal and a great car!

new car purchase

by from troy, mo |

the salesmen involved were intuitive to our need but did not pressure us in any way. they even went out of their way to find us the vehicle we wanted, which meant bringing it in from your o'fallon store