Jim Trenary Chevrolet of Troy

200 Professional Parkway, Troy, MO 63379

New 888-471-4517 New 888-471-4517
Used 888-471-4031 Used 888-471-4031
Service 888-471-5543 Service 888-471-5543

Contact Jason for your Jim Trenary Online Special!

Service

by from Troy, MO |

Everyone that works there is friendly and helpful. You have an awesome staff. Keep up the good work.

pleasent place to buy a car

by from troy mo |

Travis is a great salesman to deal with. the dealership was very patient with me while I made my decision

dealership is efficient, courteous, & accommodatin

by from Louisiana,MO |

I have bought my last 4 vehicles with Jim Trenary of Troy and have been well satisfied, wouldn't trade anywhere else! Honest, dependable,

Best ever service

by from Troy, MO |

Always the best service with friendly reliable technicians!

love my Sonic

by from Troy, Mo |

the day I went in, the car I had been driving had me broken down roadside that morning with a long tow wait. I worked with Amanda and told her my experience. She showed me a few cars and went on the test drive with me. She was courteous, thoughtful and helpful during my wait for financing, making sure I was comfortable. I also have to shout out to the gentleman who did my financing paperwork. He didn't just say sign here, sign there. He explained things, and chatted and made the signing about more than just paperwork. Love my Sonic, loved my experience. I even convinced my niece to go there for her new car purchase, and she had a very similar good experience.

Jason W. is the best!

by from Troy, MO |

Jason Whiston was the perfect salesman for us. He was professional, quick, honest and very nice. He answered my questions when I messaged him from the website and didn't get frustrated at any of my insane questions. He didn't try to get us to buy something we couldn't afford and was honest with what his opinions were and didn't lie and let us think we could get something we couldn't. I would recommend Jim Trenary of Troy to any of my friends looking for a vehicle. I was very happy with the interest rate found for me and how quick they were with getting everything arraigned.

Kenny Mckinny

by from Troy Mo |

this young man walk me though EVERYTHING I am 64 and he really took his time with me best time in all my years of buying cars and trucks

Will never buy a vehical any where else

by from Elsberry, MO |

Jim Trenary Troy is the only place I will buy a vehicle. They have awesome customer service. The salesman Kenny McKinney was able to find me the exact vehicle I wanted and was extremely knowledgeable. I got a great price for my trade in and am happy with the price I ended up paying. The finance man Jamie was able to get me a decent interest rate and was very friendly and was able to go threw the paper work quickly. Both of these men were also able to explain absolutely everything to me about my car. I left with zero question and completely satisfied with my purchase.

Will never buy a vehical any where else

by from Elsberry, MO |

excellant experance at jim trenary of troy

by from troy mo. |

we had a bad experience at another dealership. my husband called Jim ternary of troy. spoke with a salesman and my husband was so impressed with the salesman over the phone we had purchased a new vehicle the next day