Modern Auto Company, Inc.

6224 MO-100, Washington, MO 63090

New 866-984-4644 New 866-984-4644
Used 866-984-0105 Used 866-984-0105
Service 877-214-6771 Service 877-214-6771

Modern Auto Co: Where your choice matters

Many cars purchased at Modern Auto

by from Washington, MO |

Many cars purchased at Modern Auto. I can think of 8. The last 3 from Matthew Stewart. Other salesmen: Henry Hartbauer, George Eicholtz (sp?), Vince Borcherding, Mac MacDonald Never, have I been disappointed. We are blessed to have them in Washington.

First vehicle from Modern Auto Buick Enclave 2016

by from Washington |

Working with Brian on the purchase of my Buick Enclave from modern Auto Co was nothing but professional. Living in Seattle WA - relocating to the Washington MO I decided to purchase a new vehicle. I called Brian we discussed vehicle options. Brian mentioned the Buick Enclave. My first opinion was Buick REALLY. Buick was not on my radar - THANKS Brain I'm glad you mentioned the Enclave to me. I did the home work and WOW!!! First time I purchased a vehicle unseen trusting in my salesman and pictures on internet. When I arrived Modern Auto on January 14th to pick up my vehicle I was extremely happy - pleasantly surprised. The entire team at Modern that assisted me - Brian, Doug, Celeste and Matt are The BEST. When it's time to replace the wife's vehicle I'll be going to Modern Auto Co. Great job keep up the good work. Dale

Fast and Easy, Larry does wonderful job!!!

by from Beaufort Missouri |

Thank you!!! Very satisfied, Second vehicle purchased.

Very easy to work with

by from Washington, MO |

Third vehicle I've bought from Modern Auto over the last 8 years - wouldn't think of going anywhere else. Trade in was fair and easy, finance process very straightforward and simple as always.

Super!

by from Washington, MO |

A few weeks ago I read a review that contained bad language that has no place in the website, Obviously someone was angry. But.....it's time for the other side of the story. We have lived in Washington for about 8 years and in that time we have purchased two cars from Modern Auto. I traded my car in on the first occasion and was treated very favorably by Brian Feltmann. Now, I have purchased the second car.....4 years later or so, from Modern with Doug Kleekamp helping me. I was very impressed by Doug's quick service, his honesty and am very happy with the certified used vehicle that I purchased. I have also had occasion to use their Body Shop, with Wayne Franek. Totally satisfied with their performance. I have been a service customer of theirs and have always been impressed with how they have handled the servicing of my vehicle. SO, in spite of what one person said a few weeks ago.....this is a great dealership! Keep up the good work! And, the day I bought the car, I had stopped at another dealer. Parked, found a suitable vehicle to test drive.....and could get no one to wait on me!

Great job

by from Washington mo |

Doug Kleekamp did an excellent job of showing the vehicle and the sales and finance crew were great. We would recommend modern auto to our friends and family

Used vehicle

by from Lake sherwood |

Bought a used vehicle.. Had numerous problems within a few days.. They repaired all the problems asap at no cost to me. Very pleased with service and commitment to customers.

Good experience, pleasantly surprised

by from Wildwood, MO |

Bob Anderson and Matt were very good with whom to deal. Both were very professional. The dealership is really nice, very clean, bright and the people that work there are all so friendly. It is a wonderful atmosphere.

Taking the "scare" out of buying a new car

by from Washington, Mo. |

Thanks to all the staff of Modern Auto who helped make our recent purchase of a new car such a rewarding experience! We are so glad to be back as your customers! Changing cars has usually been a dreaded experience for my husband and I. But this time, we were guided by your friendly and professional staff. We were delighted to work with Steve. He is friendly, down to earth, knows family needs, and we were impressed with his depth of knowledge of all the vehicles we were interested in. It is evident that he diligently educates himself about all the details of your models of cars. We appreciate all his time and patience with us, and helping us come to our decision. He knows how to work "with" people, and not be "pushy" with his own opinion. Celeste was so helpful in the beginning of our decision process. I was concerned about financing, so she took the time to explain all about costs involved, including choices of adding on extras. She gave me some preliminary figures, which were helpful to us in deciding how to proceed. Matt did a great job of getting us through all the final paperwork. Another one of your professional and dedicated staff that helped us through this wonderful purchase. Thanks again!

Good experience