Franks GMC

Used 201-806-1466
Service 201-806-1466

Not happy

by from Newark, N.J. |

Although the jury is not out yet, my company's 2008 Trail Blazer has been there for 2 weeks now. The latest news is that parts haven't arrived yet. That's only from a third party since we don't get any returned calls. Prior to that, we only heard that it was being worked on, but they didn't know what was wrong. Again, that was from a third party. It's hard to be optimistic that it will be repaired properly in the end. I can only hope. It's nice to see that they've been great for everyone else though.

They are the best service and dealer ever!!!!!

by from Kearny NJ |

I had Mercedes cars for few years. The service was good but the price was very expensive. I got my Acadia 2014 in Union GMC dealer so I went for service there few times. I had appointment to change my oil at 10am. One hour later my car was still where I left it. Usually oil change takes there 4 hour. The service people are so rude and they don't care about anything. Then I came to Franks service. Big differents. They are so nice here and fast. They took me home and the car was done before time. I can say that Franks service is even better than mercedes service and the price is perfect.

Excellent Customer Service....

by from Belleville, NJ |

Always a pleasure....Mark G. goes over and above for his customer, and I appreciated all he did. I have recommended Franks to my friends who are looking to purchase a new SUV. All the employees of Franks are polite courteous and respectful of the customer. Service department is excellent, also..

Excellent customer service

by from Lyndhurst, NJ |

very freindly and knowledgable staff best experience ever to buy a car, that is why I was a returning customer.

Great experience at Franks Truck Center

by from Lyndhurst, NJ |

Mitchel Casner made it so easy and painless to purchase the Terrain. I been to so many dealers...I could honestly say i thought no one could beat Globe Mercdes. You guys did !!! Great experience.

Great service and environment!

by from Rutherford, NJ |

It's a great environment. Frank's attention to detail is extraordinary. Frank and Mitch worked well together to walk us through the entire process. We are very happy with our choice.

Great Dealership

by from Livingston, NJ |

Mitch was great to deal with. There were no hidden fees and he continues to ensure I am happy with my purchase and the process.

Frank's GMC

by from Lynchurst, NJ 07032 |

Mitchell Casner answer all of my questions. I have purchase many cars in my life... this was the best ever. Thank you

Kudos to Frank's GMC

by from Ridgefield Pk, NJ |

I don't know where my head is latley but I thought my 1st service appointment for my new Acadia was on Monday but found out when I arrived that it was actually for Tuesday. They were great about it and serviced my vehicle anyway. Car was done quickly while I waited. They were polite and very customer service friendly!! Now I have 2 great experiences with Frank's, my salesman and the service!!!

Great Dealership!!!

by from Lyndhurst, NJ |

Mitch Casner was extremely helpful throughout the process. He was very straightforward and easy to deal with. After I bought the vehicle, he spent a lot of time showing me all of its many features; and he has been very responsive to questions that I've had. I would definitely recommend Frank's GMC to others.