Hansen Motor Co.

1175 S Commerce Way, Brigham City, UT 84302

New 888-719-7235
Used 855-230-7819
Service 888-720-3432

"NEVER STRAY FROM THE HANSEN WAY"

Honest & Hard Working!!

by from Mapleton, Utah |

I had mentioned to Greg that my husband & I were looking to buy a truck in a few months & just wanted him to keep an eye out if anything great came his way. About two months later he calls me saying he found our truck, it had just been traded in, hardly used, & was in immaculate condition. Without even seeing the truck we put money down to hold it & drove 2 hours to see it. It was exactly how he described it. Greg stayed late to help us & was late to HIS BIRTHDAY DINNER with his family. I don't know of many people who would do that for a customer. We have now owned the truck for a year & have loved it. He will never know how much we appreciated his hard work, devotion, & honesty when it came to selling us a vehicle. Greg has now sold my husband & I a truck, sold my parents a Cadillac, & also sold my brother & his wife a car. We would never buy from anyone else. It's nice to feel like you can trust someone in the car industry!! We recommend Hansen Motors to everyone we know looking for a new vehicle.

February 12, 2015

Brittney, Sounds like Greg did find the perfect truck for you. Keep sending your friends and family, I know Greg will continue to give you his utmost attention. Our dealership says thank you...let us know if we can ever be of further assistance. Thanks, Matt

Excellent Service

by from Perry, UT |

I can't even begin to describe how AMAZING Hansen Motors is!! We received AMAZING customer service throughout our whole car buying experience! They went above and beyond for us and exceeded our expectations!! Each person we worked with was incredibly kind, helpful, and knowledgeable!! Matt Hansen was especially great to work with!!! Thank you Hansen Motors for an excellent car buying experience!!!

Best Experience

by from Draper, Ut |

Bob Peterson was the best salesman I've ever worked with. No pressure, but he went out of his way to help us get the most beautiful car we've ever owned. They gave us the best price on our trade in. I wish we had known about this dealership years ago

Broken down and stranded

by from Clearfield, Utah |

My truck broke down and I was stranded in Sardine canyon. Hansen's towing towed me back to Hansen's in Brigham City. Early the next day they diagnosed the problem, got the parts and got it put back together. They were friendly, quick and a good price! Definitely a company you can trust to buy a vehicle or have one serviced!

Pleasant Car Buying Experience

by from Ogden, UT |

Greg did an excellent job as a salesman. He went the extra mile but was not pushy. He was very knowledgable on all of the vehicles we were considering, even the automobile brands that Hansen's does not carry. I usually avoid car salesmen like the plague, but I would recommend Greg to any friends or family that are shopping for a vehicle. He made the car buying process very straight forward and pleasant. Which from my experience is very rare and amazing in the automobile industry. There should be more salesman like Greg! I will be using him again.

February 12, 2015

Thanks for the favorable remarks, were glad to hear you enjoyed you experience with Greg. He is a A1 guy and salesman. We pride ourselves on our sales staff. Thanks again. Matt

Outstanding Service

by from Ogden, Utah |

Great experience, Greg was up front and honest with us. His knowledge of GM vehicles was outstanding. He really knows his stuff. Greg is very personable and went above and beyond to find the right truck for our family. Made us feel like family and not a customer. What a stud.

February 12, 2015

Thank you and glad to hear your truck is working our perfect for your family. Make sure you give Greg or us a call if we can ever answer any questions in the future. Matt

My experience at Hansens was great

by from Brigham City, UT |

My experience at Hansens was great. Thanks to Art Petersen. I will refer anyone to you in the future and will purchase my next vehicle through you. Art was great to work with and he truly cares about the needs for the customer. He also goes the extra mile to help.

February 12, 2015

Nicole, thanks for letting us know how were doing. We really appreciate it, Art, always appreciate earning a 5 star review. Matt

Thumbs up for Hansen Motor Company!

by from Brigham City, UT |

Thumbs for Hansen Motor Company! Great place to buy a truck.

Thank You Jeff...Matt

Hansen was great!

by from Brigham City, UT |

Hansen was great! So easy and no hassle. Would recommend them to my family and friends.

February 12, 2015

A big thank you, we will give any friends and family that you refer to us the best of service. Thanks, Matt

Genuine and courteous people

by from Brigham City, UT |

Everyone at Hansen's are very genuine and courteous people. They salesmen are not pushy and understand their customers needs and wants. Very good experience and would recommend them to everyone including family.

February 12, 2015

Thanks Jason, I can't add much to that, if we can leave this life with that tag. I would say mission accomplished..Thanks again. Matt

I had my Silverado serviced and it was great.

by from Brigham City, UT |

I had my Silverado serviced and it was great. The service writer Cody was helpful and kind. also the tech working on my car Caid did and excellent and quick job. I would come back anytime.

February 12, 2015

Steven, Glad to hear that Cody and Cade were able to get your silverado lubed and wrapped up to your satisfaction. Thanks Jon