Poage Cadillac Buick GMC

1500 Koester Dr, Forsyth, IL 62535

New 888-859-4074
Used 866-374-9131
Service 866-850-9656

Customer Service at it's Finest!

by from Litchfield, IL |

There are many reasons why I would recommend this dealership. First and foremost, they are genuine.I shopped around for months until I talked to one of my coworkers that had already bought a car from them. I am really glad I listened to her and went to them for my car. I want to publicly thank the team at Poage for making sure I left a very happy customer. My car was very clean apposed to alot of cars that i found online.

Excellent buying experience

by from bloomimgton il |

Nice place to do business , no pressure ,very helpful good staff

Great service from start to finish

by from Decatur, Illinois |

This is the 3rd car i have bought from this dealership. All 3 have been great experiences. Everyone is involved from the salesman(Tom Krigbaum), to the sales manager. All make you feel comfortable with the whole processs, and gp out of their way to take care of all my needs and wants. I will definitely go back, and would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Poage Cadillac Buick GMC responded to this review

March 12, 2013

Thanks for the feedback Mike,we greatly appreciate your business! We wish you many miles of happiness in your new ride.

Poage Auto

by from Shelbyville IL |

From the first question I had to the last all were answered timely and to my satisfaction. I was sure from my previous experiences with other auto dealer that things would not go smooth but I was wrong. When I asked for the Carfax report the salesman went right away and pulled a copy up for me. When I get ready to trade off our van I am going to Poage. Thanks everyone who helped me.

Poage Cadillac Buick GMC responded to this review

March 7, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.