Pogue Chevrolet Buick GMC

(1.0) 5.0 2 Reviews

2250 West Everly Brothers Blvd, Powderly, KY 42330

Very Poor Customer Service

by from Illinois |

I live a considerable distance from the dealership and agreed upon a deal over the phone. After driving over a hundred miles to this dealership they refused to honor the deal they offered on the phone and instead increased the cost of the car originally $1500 higher than the agreed upon price. After discussing and attempting to come to an agreement they never would honor the agreed price and stayed over $700 higher. I feel i was lied to in an attempt to get me onto the lot in order to convince me to pay more money. I did not purchase the car and due to the distrust I can not recommend this dealership to anyone.

Never Go To Pogue Chevrolet

by from penrod |

I have purchased a vehicle and had multiple service appts on other vehicles. I had so codes pulled on a Silverado and took them to parts where they would not give me the part numbers because I would not buy them immediately from them. After over 15K in spendings at Pogue, AutoZone was a much better solution. Pogue will sell you something, but dont count on anything past that. Terrible business practice.