Barker Chevrolet

1887 P J Keller Hwy, Lexington, IL 61753

New 877-289-9824 New877-289-9824
Used 877-289-9516 Used877-289-9516
Service 877-294-9599 Service 877-294-9599

The Good Guys - Your stress-free car buying experience.

Great Service - Great people to work with!

by from Quincy, IL |

I let the salesman know what I wanted and they made it happen for the price I told them I could afford. I had to trade in my current vehicle and they were more then generous with the offer they made even though it was dirty and needed a wash badly. The whole process took less than a couple hours and I was back home for lunch 3 hours away!

Exceptional dealership for all your needs!

by from Bloomington, IL |

I have been a customer for many years and am extremely satisfied in every respect! From the purchase experience, which leaves you feeling valued and respected as a customer; to the service department which is attentive and thorough; to the parts department which is extremely resourceful and helpful; to finance, which is knowledgeable; to the facility which is clean, well-lit and comfortable. The Sales team is very professional and pays close attention to the details. They have made the purchase and service experience a stellar one!! Barker Chevrolet is an outstanding dealership and I would highly recommend!

Highly Disappointed in Service Department

by from Bloomington, IL |

I would not recommend having your vehicle serviced at Barker's in Lexington. I purchased my car here, but will not return, as I was treated very poorly by the Service Manager during recent service. I was totally shocked at how rude and unprofessional I was treated by him.

Barker Chevrolet responded to this review

January 17, 2016

We sincerely apologize for your less than adequate experience that you received when visiting us. We appreciate your feedback and will use it as a learning tool to make sure our future customers leave feeling nothing but extremely satisfied. We value you as a customer and hope we can continue a relationship in the future. Please give me a call at 309-365-2161 if you need anything at all, I am always happy to help. Jake Detmers

Didn't think buying a car would be so easy.

by from Peoria, IL |

I was very new to the whole car buying experience, but these guys definitely made things easy. They listened to what I was looking for and delivered above and beyond! They took their time and really made sure they gave me exactly I wanted. Which the car I got is DEFINITELY something I wanted. Couldn't be happier!

Stress free vehicle shopping.

by from Towanda, IL |

No pressure shopping or pricing. Salesman are easy going and informative; not pushy or pressing to sell something that you are not crazy about!

friendly, low pressure, efficient

by from Pontiac, IL |

Friendly, low pressure, efficient, provided good financing at good rate and terms. Has a nice facility located near large populated area but in small country setting with easy access to interstate. Great experience.

Awesome and easy service!

by from Gardner IL |

I bought a Buick from Andy Fjelde at Barker a couple months ago and have nothing but a positive response! I had gotten ahold of him and told him exactly what I was looking for, he was very quick to respond with vehicles for me to check out. Everything he sent me exceeded my expectations and I found exactly what I wanted very quickly. The buying process was hassle free and we flew through it. My vehicle needed the air conditioner fixed and they had NO problem helping me out. I received a rental and they made it super easy for me. I have sent family and friends to buy from there and they also were very happy. I would HIGHLY recommend buying through Barker in Lexington and I would definitely recommend Andy Fjelde.

Barker Chevrolet Lexington IL

by from Gardner, IL |

I recently purchased a Ford Fusion from Andy Fjelde at the Lexington, Barker Dealership and he was WONDERFUL.. Very helpful and he did anything he could to make the process as easy as possible I would recommend him or this dealer to EVERYONE!!

Great Buying Experience

by from Shelbyville, IL |

We just bought a new truck at Barker Chevrolet and it was a great buying experience. Our salesman Steve did a great job helping us thru the process and facilitating an overnight driving experience with the truck we were considering. When we returned the next morning our salesman was unable to be there due to another obligation. This put us in contact with Andy the general manager of the dealership. Andy was also great to work with and in a short time we were trading our vehicle in for a brand new, great looking truck. We again met Steve later in the afternoon after the truck had been detailed and splash guards added. Steve did a great job sitting with us in the truck and going over all the features of the truck. Buying a new vehicle can be a not so pleasant experience, but Steve and Andy made this purchase very enjoyable.

Andy Fijelde

by from Braidwood Il |

Barker chevrolet gave me an awesome deal and the customer service was amazing. Thanks again Andy Fijelde and the rest of the guys at barker you guys are awesome.