Barker Chevrolet

1887 P J Keller Hwy, Lexington, IL 61753

Used 309-365-2161

Great experience!

by from Lombard,IL |

We had a very good experience with this dealership. We drove over 2 hours to look at a car we thought we would like and upon arrival were greeted promptly by Sean Case. He was a great person to work with and I would highly recommend going to this dealership. It was a very low pressure, pleasant experience and we drove home our new car.

Jon Reed at the Bloomington office is AWESOME!

by from Galesburg, IL |

My husband and I have looked at a LOT of dealerships and trucks over the last year because we lost our truck and car to a tree last May. I have credit that is considered a "ghost" because I have none. Jon Reed in Bloomington gave me that chance nobody else would and I owe him so much for that. He is amazing! We went in on a Saturday and found the truck we wanted, Jon even stayed late to visit with us about the truck. On Monday he held true to his word letting me know the truck was mine. We have had several dealers never get back to us or not hold true to their word on a price. Jon went that extra mile for us! I will suggest Barker to everyone I know and I will tell them to talk to Jon and if by some chance Jon is busy, I will suggest Nick Backus in the Lexington office. Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much Jon for helping me and for finding my husband the truck he wanted. YOU ARE AWESOME! :)

great place to get a car

by from east peoria illinois |

Mr Donnie Hidden and mr David Hidden were very professional,Very informative,and very easy to work with by going above and beyond what they needed to do to help. i will keep going their in the future.

Wonderful

by from East Peoria Ilinois |

Mr Donnie Hidden and Mr David Hidden were fantastic. They went above and beyond to make my purchasing experience pleasant and stress-free. I would recommend his services to anyone!

Hands down 5 Star service!

by from Chicago, IL |

My car ended up breaking down 26 miles from Bloomington. I asked Siri for the closest Chevy dealership and Barker Chevrolet came up. I called the number shortly after 8:00 a.m. and Joe answered the phone. From the very first moment Joe talked to me I could tell I was in good hands. Never did he come off rude or irritated. When I finally pulled into Barker (20 minuets after 8:00 a.m.) Joe was quick to getting my car in the shop and giving me a loaner car because he knew I had a meeting to get to at 9:00 a.m. I asked Joe to keep me informed as to what was going on but I couldn't take phone calls because I was in a meeting. He asked if it was okay to send text messages and I said yes. He knew I was out of town and I needed my car fixed ASAP. Joe delivered! Even in a snow storm, even without an appointment, Joe made sure I was taken care of in a timely manner. I firmly believe Joe went above and beyond his job responsibilities to make sure I was taken care of. Joe delivered the "yes" concept and never made me feel helpless. Barker Chevrolet is very lucky to have such a great guy working for them!

great experience

by from Mansfield, Il |

I had a good experience at this dealership. People were friendly and knew their product. There was no high pressure sales and the truck I bought to me was a very far price. I had a trade in and got a very far price for it from this dealership.These people were really easy to work with and I would give them a chance on my next truck.

AWESOME

by from Chicago, IL |

I limped off I-55 with a "Service StabilTrak" and "Reduced Engine Power" messages on my dash heading home to Chicago. I was relieved to discover Barker Chevrolet right there. They had me back on the highway in one hour. A bad situation, a stroke of luck, and the discovery of a high-quality, professional Service Department. Thank you Guys!

ONLINE REP FANTASTIC

by from LINC ILL |

WAS DOING SOME ON LINE SEARCHING AND REP CAME ON LINE TO ASSIST. HAD NICE DISCUSSION AND WAS VERY HELPFUL. I LOOK FORWARD TO DOING BUSINESS WHEN WE FIND THE RIGHT VEHICLE. SALES REP WAS DONALD HIDDEN AND RECOMMEND YOU CONTACT HIM FOR ASSISTANCE

More dealerships should be like this one!

by from Lexington, IL |

What can I say? I've been in a lot of DLs in my time but this one by far is the best. Trained, knowledgable staff who go the extra mile to make sure you a re completely satisfied. Maybe its the small-town thing. Maybe they understand the value of word-of-mouth. Whatever it is, you will never feel like a cog in the machine where they're just trying to move on to the next person. You get quality, personal service and the deep feeling that you've done the right thing by coming here.

Barker Chevrolet responded to this review

December 17, 2012

Jay, We here at Barker Chevrolet would like to thank you for the glowing review! I'm happy that we were able to leave such a great impression and hope that others will be inspired by your review! Have a great holiday!

Great dealership

by from Argenta il |

We traded in our Journey for a minivan! They were very helpful and got us where we wanted to be price wise. We would definitely recommend them.

Barker Chevrolet responded to this review

March 23, 2012

This is Shaun McAtee. Thank you for the nice comments and hopefully in the future we will have the opportunity to earn your business again! I have noticed you gave us 5 stars throughout except the overall rating which is at 2. Is there a reason for that or just a mistake? Once again thank you for the recommendation!!