Big M Chevrolet

(3.5) 8 Reviews

704 N Dixie Blvd, Radcliff, KY 40160

Best Chevrolet Dealership By Far

by from Radcliff, KY |

We purchased our last vehicle at another dealership in town and after a few bad service experiences at that dealership, we came to Big M for service. We were treated so well in service that when we purchased our current Malibu, we decided to compare prices at the local dealerships and we saved over $1000 on the purchase at Big M and they gave us 3 years free maintenance. They have earned our business forever. We are extremely happy with our salesman and service is the best around!

Great people!

by from Elizabethtown, Ky |

Purchased our fifth vehicle from Big M and every time we go there to buy or even just for service, we get treated great! All of the people are very helpful! We shopped around before each deal and no dealership could beat the deal they were giving us. We will continue to buy every vehicle from them!

Great overall experience

by from Louisville, Ky |

I inquired via the internet for a new Silverado and spoke with Abe. Abe made the transaction very easy and got me the payment that I wanted and the trade value I was looking for. Everyone I spoke to was very friendly and made me feel at home.

Happy Customer

by from Radcliff, ky |

I recently purchased a car from Big M Chevrolet. I could not be more happy with the entire process. I was greeted promptly and treated in a very professional manner. The entire staff treated me like family not a customer. I will send all of my family and friend to buy from those guys!!!

GREAT PLACE TO DO BUSINESS

by from Elizabethtown Ky |

To the reviews below>>>>>> I am a long time customer at Big M Chevrolet. I have received quality care, great service, and most importantly THE TRUTH. They are upfront about their prices. They don't HIDE anything from their customers. To the reviewers that gave BigM a 1 out of 5 on "overall facilities", Big M has put a big time rennovation effort to their facility 3 years ago which corresponds directly with what Chevrolet's dealership rennovation model. Therefore, if you are bashing their state of the art facility, you are ultimately bashing the brand of Chevrolet, not the dealer. In conclusion, I highly recoommend Big M Chevrolet and am disgusted to know that certain people would bring a sales consultant and his family into this forumn. How direspectful.

Unhonest Abe

by from Radcliif,KY |

Anyone shopping for a used car here needs to be aware of Abe Devorre. As you can see I am not the first to post a review about this man for good reason. He recently sold me a minivan that I immediately had to put over $1,000 in and it still blew up after two weeks. Of course the dealership did nothing about the situation and Mr. Devorre is still sitting at his cozy desk lying and ripping off customers. PLEASE avoid Big M Chevrolet in Radcliff, KY and tell your friends to do the same.

dishonest about vehicles issues

by from Elizabethtown |

Bought a car and immediately had to put over 600.00 of work in it, drove for 2 weeks and it blew up. All i got from them was i'm sorry for your trouble. Was initially told it had passed their inspection

Bad Business Deal

by from Radcliff, KY |

We paid cash for a car and they completely went back on their word.BIG M CHEVROLET wanted more money after we signed and paid (have the copies to prove it). That is a Horrible way to do BUSINESS!! We got our money back and never again will we do business here, or recommend this place! Especially to our MILITARY FRIENDS...