Big M Chevrolet

704 N Dixie Blvd, Radcliff, KY 40160

New 888-379-5029
Used 888-379-3510
Service 888-379-9167

Big M Automotive Home of Warranty Forever.

Well worth the drive.

by from St. Louis, MO |

I found a 2012 Chevy Silverado online and spoke with Abe when I called. I was extremely happy when I got there to find the truck was exactly how he described it. Very upfront dealer, and made my buying process easy and smooth. Thank you again and I will definitely check Big M out next time I am looking for a vehicle.

Best Chevrolet Dealership By Far

by from Radcliff, KY |

We purchased our last vehicle at another dealership in town and after a few bad service experiences at that dealership, we came to Big M for service. We were treated so well in service that when we purchased our current Malibu, we decided to compare prices at the local dealerships and we saved over $1000 on the purchase at Big M and they gave us 3 years free maintenance. They have earned our business forever. We are extremely happy with our salesman and service is the best around!

Great people!

by from Elizabethtown, Ky |

Purchased our fifth vehicle from Big M and every time we go there to buy or even just for service, we get treated great! All of the people are very helpful! We shopped around before each deal and no dealership could beat the deal they were giving us. We will continue to buy every vehicle from them!

Great overall experience

by from Louisville, Ky |

I inquired via the internet for a new Silverado and spoke with Abe. Abe made the transaction very easy and got me the payment that I wanted and the trade value I was looking for. Everyone I spoke to was very friendly and made me feel at home.

Happy Customer

by from Radcliff, ky |

I recently purchased a car from Big M Chevrolet. I could not be more happy with the entire process. I was greeted promptly and treated in a very professional manner. The entire staff treated me like family not a customer. I will send all of my family and friend to buy from those guys!!!

GREAT PLACE TO DO BUSINESS

by from Elizabethtown Ky |

To the reviews below>>>>>> I am a long time customer at Big M Chevrolet. I have received quality care, great service, and most importantly THE TRUTH. They are upfront about their prices. They don't HIDE anything from their customers. To the reviewers that gave BigM a 1 out of 5 on "overall facilities", Big M has put a big time rennovation effort to their facility 3 years ago which corresponds directly with what Chevrolet's dealership rennovation model. Therefore, if you are bashing their state of the art facility, you are ultimately bashing the brand of Chevrolet, not the dealer. In conclusion, I highly recoommend Big M Chevrolet and am disgusted to know that certain people would bring a sales consultant and his family into this forumn. How direspectful.

dishonest about vehicles issues

by from Elizabethtown |

Bought a car and immediately had to put over 600.00 of work in it, drove for 2 weeks and it blew up. All i got from them was i'm sorry for your trouble. Was initially told it had passed their inspection

Bad Business Deal

by from Radcliff, KY |

We paid cash for a car and they completely went back on their word.BIG M CHEVROLET wanted more money after we signed and paid (have the copies to prove it). That is a Horrible way to do BUSINESS!! We got our money back and never again will we do business here, or recommend this place! Especially to our MILITARY FRIENDS...

Big M Chevrolet responded to this review

March 25, 2015

In response to the customer complaint; we appreciate the service that all of the military does for our country. Our client base is approximately 90% military personnel and we employ several retired military personnel after they have served their duty to our country. In regards to the complaint, this customer attempted to purchase a vehicle before we had actually traded for it. We explained to them at the point of purchase that we still need to have the car run through our 129 point inspection rather than just sell them a vehicle that had not been inspected. After the vehicle when through the inspection process, we discovered the vehicle had a intake manifold leak and this issue would cause the engine to seize in a couple of months. We explained to the customer that the vehicle was not reliable and we would rather sell them a different vehicle that would be more reliable than the one they had chosen. They insisted that they wanted this vehicle and we explained that we would be happy to sell them the vehicle however we wanted them to know upfront that in a few months they would have to put a new engine in the vehicle. They asked us to spend $2800 to repair the vehicle, which was not reasonable considering the vehicle was only worth $4000. We told them we were just going to send that vehicle to an auction and we would try to find them a more reliable vehicle or we could refund their money. They chose a refund, which we did promptly. We had the customers best interest at heart, as we do with all of our customers especially our military customers. But this customer has decided to write a complaint about the dealership. Most dealers would have just sold them the vehicle and sent them on their way and then this customer would have to replace the engine in a couple of months. We will not and do not do business this way. I am sincerely apologetic to this customer and I wish they didn't have what they considered to be a bad experience. We just will not sell vehicles knowing they have issues. You would think this customer would be grateful rather than upset.