Big M Chevrolet

(2.3) 6 Reviews

704 N Dixie Blvd, Radcliff, KY 40160

Happy Customer

by from Radcliff, ky |

I recently purchased a car from Big M Chevrolet. I could not be more happy with the entire process. I was greeted promptly and treated in a very professional manner. The entire staff treated me like family not a customer. I will send all of my family and friend to buy from those guys!!!

GREAT PLACE TO DO BUSINESS

by from Elizabethtown Ky |

To the reviews below>>>>>> I am a long time customer at Big M Chevrolet. I have received quality care, great service, and most importantly THE TRUTH. They are upfront about their prices. They don't HIDE anything from their customers. To the reviewers that gave BigM a 1 out of 5 on "overall facilities", Big M has put a big time rennovation effort to their facility 3 years ago which corresponds directly with what Chevrolet's dealership rennovation model. Therefore, if you are bashing their state of the art facility, you are ultimately bashing the brand of Chevrolet, not the dealer. In conclusion, I highly recoommend Big M Chevrolet and am disgusted to know that certain people would bring a sales consultant and his family into this forumn. How direspectful.

Unhonest Abe

by from Radcliif,KY |

Anyone shopping for a used car here needs to be aware of Abe Devorre. As you can see I am not the first to post a review about this man for good reason. He recently sold me a minivan that I immediately had to put over $1,000 in and it still blew up after two weeks. Of course the dealership did nothing about the situation and Mr. Devorre is still sitting at his cozy desk lying and ripping off customers. PLEASE avoid Big M Chevrolet in Radcliff, KY and tell your friends to do the same.

dishonest about vehicles issues

by from Elizabethtown |

Bought a car and immediately had to put over 600.00 of work in it, drove for 2 weeks and it blew up. All i got from them was i'm sorry for your trouble. Was initially told it had passed their inspection

Untrustworthy

by from Elizabethtown, Ky |

I was looking for a used car and was being assisted by a manager at Big M whose name is Abe Devorre. He was very dishonest and would say anything to make a sell. I understand used car salesmans tactics but I expected so much more from what I thought was a Reliable dealership. Abe had told me that there was nothing wrong with the vehicle except that the rear brakes may need replaced sometime in the near future and it ran great for the test drive but after purchasing the vehicle and taking it to my mechanic to have the brakes checked out I discovered there was much more to it. Not only did I spend $900 to repair the car after the purchase but the transmission completely blew up three weeks later and left my family and I stranded 200 miles from home. Anybody looking for a used car please do yourself a favor and avoid Big M in general and definitely stay away from Abe Devorre. He is out for nothing but your money and he is so low that he will sell you a lemon to get it.

Bad Business Deal

by from Radcliff, KY |

We paid cash for a car and they completely went back on their word.BIG M CHEVROLET wanted more money after we signed and paid (have the copies to prove it). That is a Horrible way to do BUSINESS!! We got our money back and never again will we do business here, or recommend this place! Especially to our MILITARY FRIENDS...