Big M Chevrolet

704 N Dixie Blvd, Radcliff, KY 40160

New 888-379-5029 New 888-379-5029
Used 888-379-3510 Used 888-379-3510
Service 888-379-9167 Service 888-379-9167

Home of Warranty Forever and $9.99 Oil Changes For Life!!

Exceptional in every way!!!

by from Elizabethtown, KY |

Everything about our experience was exceptional and flawless. They went above and beyond to accommodate us. David Akers is truly one of a kind! I recommend Big M Certified Pre-Owned to everyone! You will not be disappointed!

July 18, 2015

You guys were great to work with, thank you for your wonderful comments. Enjoy your drive!!

Excellent Service & Customer Service

by from Cecilia, Kentucky |

This is for the Elizabethtown location. We went in to just test drive a few vehicles and somehow came out with test driving one home. Dealing with Susan, Stuart and David Akers were great. They are fun to work with and make buying a car painless. You come out feeling you have become apart of the family. I would recommend anyone in the area to try out and see what they can do for you and buying a car.

Great Sales men and women

by from Magnolia KY |

This review is for the Elizabethtown store,Jason and David are great salesmen,very satisfied on how was treated in the process of buying a 2013 Chevy Silverado Pickup.Never any pressure into the sale ,always very nice would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a car or truck.

August 8, 2015

Thank you Allen for the kind words, you and your wife were super people to work with. Enjoy the drive!

Great People + No Pressure = Fun Experience

by from Elizabethtown, KY |

I had a great experience when purchasing my first vehicle from Big M a few years ago that I decided to give their certified pre-owned lot a try in Elizabethtown. I met with Stacey and between her enthusiasm and no-pressure personality, it made the car buying experience fantastic. I simply told Stacey what I wanted, what I was looking for and what I could do then they did their best to meet my terms. She even let me test drive a vehicle up to their Radcliff lot to see and test their inventory there. Stacey spent at least 4 hours with me before we even talked prices or paperwork. She wanted to be sure that I tested the vehicles that I would be happy with regardless if she made a sale. Here is where Big M really shined, after I purchased my truck there was a couple of issues that popped up and between the call to Big M and returning to the dealership they had already committed me to fix it on paper and they followed through. I really loved the atmosphere at Big M, they are a great group of people who love what they do and the environment they work in. Thank you Big M for a great experience. See you in a few years for my next vehicle!

June 28, 2015

Thank you for your kind words and also your trust in us. We strive everyday for all of our guest to have a pleasure experience. Wishing you many miles of safe, happy driving.

Great Service and experience!

by from Taylorsville, KY |

This review is for the Elizabethtown location. Excellent customer service and inventory. Everyone at Big M made my buying experience so easy. Thanks everyone!

June 2, 2015

Thank you Ashley for your trust in us, enjoy your Dodge Journey and wishing you many miles of happy driving.

Truly a pleasure. Lambert Family

by from Radcliff, KY |

It was truly a pleasure dealing with David, Jason, and Stuart. All very pleasant gentlemen to talk with. I highly recommend that you go see them if you are in the market for a great pre-owned vehicle. They also happen to have the greatest, friendliest, most courteous, and most knowledgeable detailing staff in the back as well. Check them out folks!!!

April 24, 2015

You guys were a pleasure to serve, thank you for your trust in us and the kind comments.

Well worth the drive.

by from St. Louis, MO |

I found a 2012 Chevy Silverado online and spoke with Abe when I called. I was extremely happy when I got there to find the truck was exactly how he described it. Very upfront dealer, and made my buying process easy and smooth. Thank you again and I will definitely check Big M out next time I am looking for a vehicle.

April 20, 2015

Thank you for the opportunity in letting us assist with your buying decision. Beautiful Silverado you purchased and wish you many miles of happy safe driving.

Best Chevrolet Dealership By Far

by from Radcliff, KY |

We purchased our last vehicle at another dealership in town and after a few bad service experiences at that dealership, we came to Big M for service. We were treated so well in service that when we purchased our current Malibu, we decided to compare prices at the local dealerships and we saved over $1000 on the purchase at Big M and they gave us 3 years free maintenance. They have earned our business forever. We are extremely happy with our salesman and service is the best around!

April 20, 2015

Our service team works very hard in pleasing every customer. Thank you for the kind words and we look forward in serving you again.

Great people!

by from Elizabethtown, Ky |

Purchased our fifth vehicle from Big M and every time we go there to buy or even just for service, we get treated great! All of the people are very helpful! We shopped around before each deal and no dealership could beat the deal they were giving us. We will continue to buy every vehicle from them!

April 20, 2015

It's customers like you that make this business a pleasure to be in. We value your repeat business and look forward in assisting with your sixth purchase. Thank you so much for your trust.

Great overall experience

by from Louisville, Ky |

I inquired via the internet for a new Silverado and spoke with Abe. Abe made the transaction very easy and got me the payment that I wanted and the trade value I was looking for. Everyone I spoke to was very friendly and made me feel at home.

April 24, 2015

Thank you Brian, our number one goal is that everyone has a pleasant experience.