Wildcat Chevrolet

5525 Hopkinsville Rd, Cadiz, KY 42211

The Only One

by from Cadiz |

Over the years we have bought at least 6 vehicles at Wildcat Chevrolet. Great service after the purchase, local and always friendly and professional.

Great service

by from Hopkinsville KY |

We had been searching for a reliable used pickup truck and found it at Wildcat Chevrolet. We had two vehicles to trade in and they were very accommodating to our needs. Carla did a wonderful job. The entire experience was much better than any experience we have had when purchasing a vehicle.

Great service

by from Hopkinsville KY |

Fast and easy purchase of a new 2014 Chevy Impala

by from Science Hill, KY |

We got a recommendation from our Sunday School teacher to call Wildcat Chevrolet regarding a purchase of a new car. Carla Ledford-Choate took our call and could not have been more helpful. She answered our questions and called us back with more information. We called back and forth many times and she was always courteous and pleasant. We told her when we could be there to pick up the car and she had all the paper work completed and ready for us. The car was ready for us when we arrived. She got in the car and explained all the features to us. I would definitely recommend Wildcat Chevrolet and especially Carla.

purchase of used vehicle, 2007 GMC Sierra SLE

by from Hopkinsville, Kentucky. |

I am very happy with the Sales Consultant, Carla Ledford-Choate, She was very professional, attentive to details, and concerned about my needs for a newer vehicle. This is the best and most pleasing Dealership I have ever made a purchase from. I will recommend your Dealership to my family and friends. Thank You, John A. Hopkins Sr.

Great place to buy or trade a car!

by from Herndon, KY |

I bought my Car from Carla and she is a great sales lady! They are willing to go the extra mile to get you the best deal! Great group of people!!

July 10, 2013

Thanks for your review. I will make sure Carla knows. She is always a favorite for our customers. Thanks again!! Let us know what we can do to help you ever in the future. Thanks again! Jim Freels

Great Service

by from Hopkinsville, KY |

Awesome experience, I would go there again to purchase a vehicle. This was the best experience I have ever had in purchasing a vehicle. Mrs. Carla, the sales person was great. She explained everything to me about the vehicle that I purchased. Everyone so friendly and appreciated that so much!!!!

July 10, 2013

Thanks for your kind remarks. Carla does a great job and I will be sure she knows you are pleased with her. We are always here to help in any way!! Thanks again, Jim Freels

OUTSTANDING SERVICE, PROMPT COURTEOUS

by from Cadiz, KY |

Carla was very helpful, informative and made buying my used vehicle a pleasurable experience. I would definately come back to this dealership in the future to buy another vehicle.

July 10, 2013

Thanks Henry, I will let Carla know you appreciate her hard work!! Thanks again, Jim Freels

Great service and great people!!

by from Hopkinsville Ky |

I bought a used vehicle from these wonderful people and received the best service ever! They were completely honest and willing to go above and beyond for me. I have purchased many vehicles before but my experience at wildcat ensured I would go back to them time and time again!

Great Buying Experience

by from Cadiz, Ky |

Carla was very helpful, informative and made buying our new vehicle a pleasurable experience. I would definately come back to this dealership in the future to buy another vehicle.