Brenengen Chevrolet Buick

Service 888-679-7680

Tru Discount Pricing...Every Car...Every Day

Best Dealership!

by from Wausau, WI |

We looked for a new or slightly used AWD Ford Taurus for several months, in our area, without any luck. We saw several available options on the internet at Brenegan in Sparta, WI and called to inquire. We worked with Tayt Grossbier who was awesome - honest and low pressure. After calling on a Friday morning to inquire on two low mileage, used options (with best pricing we've seen), Tayt held one of the Taurus vehicles (the other sold that morning) for us to test drive that Friday afternoon. We drove three hours to the dealership and vehicle was exactly as Tayt described. Purchased after test drive. Tayt followed up to ensure we were still pleased with purchase. We will be back to replace our second car when the time comes - can't beat their pricing. Tayt was a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend!

New Ford Flex is Awesome!

by from Hamilton, OH |

In my search for a used, low mileage Ford Flex, I ended up with Brenengen Chevrolet Buick because of their excellent pricing. And that was my good fortune. Price was just the tip of the iceberg in their fine service. Tayt Grossbier responded quickly to every inquiry I made. The process took place well over a week due to the fact that I was buying the car from another state, but it all went very smoothly and not one hiccup occurred throughout my interactions with them. They arranged for me to be picked up at the airport by an extremely pleasant fellow (Harold Meyer) who was waiting for me when I arrived. Everyone at the dealership was helpful, pleasant and knowledgeable. Picking up the car was so easy! I really appreciate everyone there who helped me get my new, wonderful car!

No contact

by from Reedsburg, WI |

I needed a car when I contacted the dealership by email, but no one got back to me in over a week, so I bought a car elsewhere.

Brenengen Chevrolet Buick responded to this review

February 9, 2015

Sorry about this Al! We strive to respond to emails quickly but obviously did not in this case. We are looking into the exact issue to make sure it does not happen again and appreciate your feedback.

Buick Encore

by from Sparta, WI |

Tayt Grossbier of Sparta, Wisconsin was the best salesperson ever. I never felt pressured or swindled. I am a single woman and always felt pressured or swindled by other dealers. I was looking for a small car because that was my price range (Cars are so expensive these days). What I really wanted was a small SUV. Tayt helped me. He showed me a car I would have never considered (but fell in love with). He didn't pressure me, just showed that I could purchase that car at the payment I was looking for. I will go back to Brenengen in Sparta for my next vehicle. With out a doubt.

Tremendous buying experience

by from Waverly, Iowa |

We did a lot of internet research before we decided to purchase a Chevrolet Captiva. Once we had determined a vehicle we spent quite a lot of time researching which model and the price range we were interested in. Brenengen Chevrolet came up in our searches several times. We called and talked with Tayt who went out his way to answer all of my questions and to make sure the vehicle we were looking at was as described on line. Tayt is very knowledgeable about the products available at Brenegen and was very helpful. We drove over 3 hours to the dealership and were not disappointed when we arrived Tayt had the vehicle waiting for us. It was what we were looking for at the price as listed, The one price buying experience changes the entire buying experience for somewhat adversarial to a cooperative endeavor . We really appreciated that. The F&I experience with Stephanie was just as pleasant, no pressure to buy extra products. They are available and presented but in a non pressure way that allows the client to determine the worth of the products. All I can say is were extremely pleased with the experience and would recommend Brenengan Cheverolet,Tayt, and Stephanie to anyone looking to buy a new or used vehicle.

Great Experience

by from Campbellsport, WI |

Our salesman Tayt, was very nice and wasn't pushy at all when we were buying a car. He also described what all the buttons on the malibu were for, and answered all the questions we had. I would recomend this dealership to anyone! We drove 2.5 hours just to buy this car that I found on cars.com, and we were very satisfied with everything!

great dealership

by from Oshkosh WI. |

Great dealership ,great salesmen,great experience. They found the perfect car for me.

great dealership

by from Oshkosh WI. |

Mr. &Mrs. Sweeney

by from Roscoe,IL. |

We were very happy with everyone at the dealership and especially Tate. Everything was all ready and did not take long to buy the car. We are very happy. The car is everything Tate said it was, we love it.

Great Buying Experience!

by from Wausau, WI |

I called the dealership yesterday to see if the car was available. It was and they held for me as I was driving a few hours to get it. The vehicle was exactly as pictured and described. The buying process took less than an hour. They are a one price dealership which I appreciated. Very fair. Thank you for the outstanding service.