Brenengen Chevrolet Buick

Service 888-679-7680

Tru Discount Pricing...Every Car...Every Day

Great Buying Experience!

by from Wausau, WI |

I called the dealership yesterday to see if the car was available. It was and they held for me as I was driving a few hours to get it. The vehicle was exactly as pictured and described. The buying process took less than an hour. They are a one price dealership which I appreciated. Very fair. Thank you for the outstanding service.

Best Ever

by from Green Bay WI |

I just got home from buying a used 2013 Chev Equinox from Brenengen. I drove 3.5 hours from Green Bay because their price couldn't be beat by any dealer in my area. When I got there I found the vehicle to be everything I had hoped for and the buying experience better than I could have hoped for. I was given more for my trade than I was expecting and was treated great by the staff. Before I left with my vehicle it was completely cleaned and filled with gas. I have bought many vehicles over the years and this was my best experience ever. I even forgot my garage door opener in my trade and was called and told it would be in the mail. My only complaint was I had nothing to complain about.

Customer

by from Sparta, Wisconsin |

I have purchased a vehicle from the dill and it was amazing I love this car

Excellent service and great people

by from Sioux Falls, SD |

I found a used Yukon XL over the internet at Brenengen - Sparta and called one of their salespeople about the vehicle. I live 4.5 hours away from the dealership. Everything they told me about the vehicle over the phone was exactly what it turned out to be. An excellent vehicle. Everything was done over the phone prior to my arrival so actual time at the dealer for purchasing the vehicle was 1.5 hours. I sure appreciated all the assistance from the team at Brenengen - Sparta. They made this vehicle purchase very easy.

Excellent Car Buying Experience

by from Alberta, Canada |

Was looking for a used car on Cars.com, when I found the one I wanted, I emailed the dealership and Tayt quickly responded. He answered all of my questions, provided all of the documentation I needed in a short period of time and made it a truly easy buying experience. Tayt even arranged to have my car delivered to an airport for smooth pick up. I would highly recommend Brenengen to anyone, no pressure and went out of their way to make this a great experience.

Great Dealer

by from Suburban Chicago |

This was one of the most pleasurable used car buying experiences I've ever had! The staff was low-pressure, professional, helpful, and efficient.

Awesome Car Buying Experience

by from Seattle, WA |

We just purchased a used car from Brenengen and were 100% satisfied and impressed with their customer service. Not only was the car at a great price, the sales staff (Bob and Pat) were incredibly responsive and helpful and the entire process was handled without me ever stepping foot into the dealership. We live in Washington and found the car we wanted online at Brenengen at a great price and were able to complete the entire purchase over the phone, email and fedex. It was a great experience! Bob was awesome to work with and went above and beyond what I would expect, including driving the car to a local mechanic to inspect it. The buying process was made easy and their shipping process got the car out to us at a great price in a reasonable amount of time. Throughout the entire process I kept telling my wife that I was amazed at how nice, helpful, honest and willing to go above and beyond the sales staff was. I would absolutely recommend buying a car from Brenengen, even if you live across the country!

Incredible dealership to work with!

by from Seattle, WA |

No Pressure Sales

by from Sparta, WI |

We went in looking for a specific vehicle, and we were treated with respect. There was no pressure to buy. They truly wanted what was best for us.

Good Customer Service

by from Madison,WI |

Everyone was so nice and provided great customer service. All my questions were answered.