Friendly Chevrolet

2540 Prairie Crossing Dr, Springfield, IL 62711

Used 217-720-8964

Customer Review

by from Auburn, IL |

Kurt Bushnell was our salesman, and he did an excellent job and was very knowledgeable. He made it a point to show us the repair department which was very neat and clean. He also made it a point to show us different features on our new vehicle. However, the financial person was too quick about his work and did not check his paperwork before having us sign papers. He repeatedly spelled our last name wrong one way or the other. Sorry, but we do not want legal paperwork with our last name spelled incorrectly. Otherwise, the salesman was excellent.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Springfield, IL |

I have always been treated like family. Walt did everything possible to provide me with a vehicle. He followed up with me and kept me updated on a regular basis. I felt like the only customer he had.

Friendly Chevrolet

by from Springfield Il |

Hi, I just needed an oil change. I called Friendly to see if they had time, they did and I was in and out in about an hour. Much appreciated.

Excellent service,always clean,and friendly staff.

by from springfield,il |

This is the 2nd car I have purchased from Friendly. I will never go anywhere else. My salesman was very professional, and reassuring. He asks questions so he knows what you like. I always tell my friends to go to Friendly.

Great service.

by from Springfield Illinois |

Walt Burnett was my salesman and he was awesome. He had patience and I never felt rushed while looking at different vehicles. Once I made a decision, he made sure everything was just right. He then went on to set my phone and OnStar up. He explained many things about my new car and made sure that I was happy.

Great service

by from Springfield Illinois |

I was very happy with the service. They are great people and do a great job making sure my car is safe for me to drive. My hat off the service department.

Great Services Great Salesman

by from Springfield Illinois |

The salesman,KurtBushnell was very knowledgeable about the type of vehicle we were interested in.He helped us get setup with OnStar and set up of our radio and explained many of the features of the auto.He has called us to inquire if we have any problems or questions,which We like.A good salesman always checks up on his customers.The Vp of sales was helpful in getting our trade in deal set and the fiancÚ guy,Doug,was very helpful with any questions about our financing.We will recommend this salesman and dealership to our family and friends.Our daughter,Debora Mangis,who is a customer of yours is one of the reasons we came to Friendly Chevrolet in the first place.

Great experience.

by from Taylorville Il |

I think we got a good deal.I believe the sales person was very knowledgeable of all vehicle's.Now the real question is how service after the sale?

Friendly, clean , respecfull

by from Springfield, Il. |

The Sales Consultant, Jay Gaydosh was outstanding. I was very comfortable dealing with him & did not feel any pressure.

service dept

by from spfld il |

dan stickel takes very good care of me and my vehicles. I am extremely picky about my vehicles and he does all he can, to keep me happy.