Friendly Chevrolet

Service 888-512-1214 Service 888-512-1214

The Best Deals are on Friendly Wheels

overall, wonderfull

by from Springfield, IL |

The staff at Friendly Chevrolet were very professional, and very attuned to your needs. I went in with a budget that they were very aware of, and left with the car of my dreams. The whole process was very smooth, they worked with my bank right there, and I also got plates straight from the dealer. Overall, I was very pleased with the service.

Friendly Chevrolet responded to this review

November 15, 2015

Thank you very much!! Congrats on your New Sonic!!!

Great service

by from springfield il |

Very accommodating and flexible. Love my Sonic! Thank you Nick, you listened to what I needed and made sure my Sonic was perfect.

best customer service ever

by from Springfield IL |

I was looking for a newer used car and went to landmark first....bad mistake...horrible customer service,salesman had no clue as to what he was talking about,and basically were begging me to stay. I went right across the street th friendly and was greeted as soon as I walked into the building by Ricky, very attentive and not pressuring at all,very honest and made me feel so comfortable, I will be recommending friendly and Ricky to anyone I know looking for a car......thank you so much for the new car and the friendly and fast experience Ahrin Turner

Car Repair

by from springfield, il |

I could not have asked for better customer service. I came in with my car to get fixed feeling nervous, and left relieved. I was able to use a loaner car while mine was getting fixed. The gentleman that helped me was understanding and even though I did not have an appointment, my car was still done on a timely manner. Thank you for the best customer service I have experienced in car repair.

Good car buying experience

by from Jacksonville, IL |

My salesman Kurt went above & beyond on a cold rainy day to make sure I found the right car for me. He is the reason I am a repeat customer. He was able to answer my questions on performance & handling, not only on the car I eventually bought, but of other cars at the dealership. The other employees I spoke with were also courteous & very professional.

Customer Review

by from Auburn, IL |

Kurt Bushnell was our salesman, and he did an excellent job and was very knowledgeable. He made it a point to show us the repair department which was very neat and clean. He also made it a point to show us different features on our new vehicle. However, the financial person was too quick about his work and did not check his paperwork before having us sign papers. He repeatedly spelled our last name wrong one way or the other. Sorry, but we do not want legal paperwork with our last name spelled incorrectly. Otherwise, the salesman was excellent.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Springfield, IL |

I have always been treated like family. Walt did everything possible to provide me with a vehicle. He followed up with me and kept me updated on a regular basis. I felt like the only customer he had.

Friendly Chevrolet

by from Springfield Il |

Hi, I just needed an oil change. I called Friendly to see if they had time, they did and I was in and out in about an hour. Much appreciated.

Excellent service,always clean,and friendly staff.

by from springfield,il |

This is the 2nd car I have purchased from Friendly. I will never go anywhere else. My salesman was very professional, and reassuring. He asks questions so he knows what you like. I always tell my friends to go to Friendly.

Great service.

by from Springfield Illinois |

Walt Burnett was my salesman and he was awesome. He had patience and I never felt rushed while looking at different vehicles. Once I made a decision, he made sure everything was just right. He then went on to set my phone and OnStar up. He explained many things about my new car and made sure that I was happy.