Vaessen Brothers Chevrolet

505 N Pennslyvania Ave, Sublette, IL 61367

New 866-414-2421
Used 866-472-4371
Service 877-466-8079

"Great Deals, Great Service Since 1926"

Small town dealership with heart!!

by from Sublette, IL |

You will not find another place like this. From sales, service, to parts they all give 100%. There is a reason why people drive past dealership after dealership near them to come straight to Vaessen Brothers! Sales make sure they get you into a reliable car or truck for the best price. This is the only place I buy my trucks! Service department will fix it right the first time. Parts will get you the right piece you need just by simply explaining what piece you need to them. The Vaessen family that own the dealership are like no other!!! This people are caring people that care 100% about there customers, employees and there community. This shows because most the Vaessen's serve or have been a part of the local volunteer fire department!! If you give them a try you will come back!

January 26, 2013

Kyle, We appreciate your loyalty over the years. We are also very happy that you are satisfied in all areas of our dealership, and we hope to keep it that way for years to come! If there anything you ever need or you have a problem with something; please don't hesitate to call or stop on in! Have a great day!

pete j. from rock falls

by from Rock Falls, IL |

this dealer has it going on!!!! I have purchased cars and trucks from other dealers and vaessen brothers put them to shame. the service was of great quality and they were on the ball with everything. no long periods of waiting for answers and everything was explained in detail. also had great selection and had what I was looking for. looking forward to my return for service. great people and thank you!!! -pete

Why we love Vaessen Brothers!

by from Ottawa, IL |

This is the only dealership I will go to. My husband and I are so happy with the whole group! Kudos especially to our favorites-Maurice in the srv dept and Gary-the best salesman ever-no pressure just the help you need to pick a great car! We drive 45 minutes to have our oil changed here...because you can trust them-very important these days. They only fix what needs to be fixed - honest & trustworthy! Recommend them to everyone!! Keep up the great work - you guys are doing it right!! Thank you!!

April 1, 2012

We are glad to here you are satisfied with us, and you are right! It is great to have a dealership that is trustworthy, and we are happy to be that dealership for you! Thank you for your business! We appreciate it greatly!

Recommending Vaessen Brothers Chevrolet

by from Sublette, IL |

Vaessen Brothers have gone above and beyond the call of duty. They helped me when my car was broke down an hour away and came to help me even after business hours. They are trustworthy, treat you like family, flexible in their schedule, they offer a great product, great service and I have never had to worry about my vehicle's performance. They are the best! As a woman I have not put a lot of faith in a dealership before but, this is one you can have trust and faith in that they are doing their best for you!

January 6, 2012

We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with all aspects of our dealership! If there is any way we can assist you in any other way please feel free to call us! Thank you for your business!

Great service

by from Sublette,IL |

Staff is like family they are extremely helpful and will go above and beyond! Congrats on 85 yrs of service

November 19, 2011

We are glad that we helped you above and beyond your expectations! Any customer of ours is family! If there's anything we can help you with to make your experience even better than what it is please let us know!