Anthem Chevrolet Buick

Service 888-602-2204 Service 888-602-2204

All Roads Lead to Anthem

Satisfied customer

by from Ash more il. |

We have come back to anthem Chevy and Buick to buy again. They are the best people to buy from if you need anything you should go here to buy you will not find a nicer or more better place. They are fair with prices and loves helping you any way they can. Thank you so much Dana at Anthem. Couldn't have got it done without them.

March 16, 2016

Hi Mick and Gala! Thank you so much for the kind words. We enjoyed working with you and getting to know you both! Also, thank you for making the trip to Hoopeston. Anthem Chevrolet Buick

Anthem has great staff from sales to service

by from Hoopeston,IL |

Went to Anthem to test drive a Buick Encore,drove a 2015 used with low mileage,bought it the same day,they stayed late to make it happen, all in one afternoon arrived after 3 pm. Kind,courteous,very helpful even stayed way past closing to help me with set up of On star,blue tooth,and just general knowledge of all the features of the car.Used to take at least a whole day to start the process,this took 4 hours from test drive to financing and all paper work done. This was the 3rd car we purchased from Anthem and it won't be the last.Really love my new car and all the great staff!

great buying experience outstanding customer care

by from Hoopeston IL |

I had a great experience. I bought a 2015 Impala and they showed me how to work and set up all the features. They were very nice and easy to deal with during the whole process.

May 5, 2016

Kelly, we can't thank you enough for coming to Anthem Chevrolet Buick! We had such a great time working with you. Looking forward to seeing you soon!!

Very friendly and honest and wonderful people

by from Daville Il. |

We love everyone here they make us feel like family.

April 20, 2016

You guys are like family to us! Always a pleasure to see you and visit with you. Thank you for your loyalty to Anthem!

EXCELLENT AND STRESS FREE EXPERIENCE

by from Danville, IL |

This is not my first car that I have purchased from Anthem and there is a reason for that. I have never had a bad experience there. The staff is always friendly and willing to do whatever they can to help. Great job Anthem and thanks for everything! :-) Mandi White

April 20, 2016

Thank you, Mandi, for returning to Anthem Chevrolet. What a fun experience it was for all of us to work with you. We are thankful for you taking the time to drive up here to see us!!

Great price, Great Service!

by from Hoopeston |

Just stopped by to check out a Jeep I seen online, without any intention of buying. After the great customer service from my Salesman Dane and the great price I was offered, it made my purchase decision easy.

April 20, 2016

We work hard every day to make car buying experiences hassle free. Thank you for the kind words, J Nkls! We appreciate you coming to Anthem!!

VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER

by from Hoopeston,Illinois |

my wife and i went to anthem looking to upgrade my truck to one alittle more comfortable for our adult kids and soon to be grandchild. our sales lady dana kuntz was very happy to help us and make sure all our requirements were met. she went above and beyond anything we expected. when we were close and trying to figure out our next move the owner dave mcfadden came in and made the deal happen when i was happy to look at other options.we were introduced to the whole anthem staff and welcomed into the family . my total experience from trish curry who took my calls to dana our sales lady and angie totheroh finance manager to the owner dave was amazing. i bought a new 2015 Z71 crew cab and since have now added my daughter to the anthem family and her getting to experience the same outstanding service we did. we will be back soon to get my wife her next car and prolly my soon to be driving teenager his car. i would more the recommend the great staff at anthem!!!! thank you dave mcfadden,dana kuntz,angie totheroh and trish curry for your kindness and outstanding service !!!

April 8, 2016

These kind words mean so much to us. Thank you for sharing your story. It means a lot to all of us here that you take time out of your busy schedule to recognize what we try to accomplish every day. Welcome to the Anthem family!!

Great service

by from Buckley, IL |

Dana is a very dedicated employee. She goes above and beyond. Customer service is very important to her. I would recommend all of my family and friends to,go to Anthem.

April 8, 2016

We appreciate your kind words for Dana. You are absolutely correct, she is one of a kind. Thank you for coming to Anthem Chevrolet Buick. We look forward to seeing you again soon!!

EXCELLENT experience pt.2

by from Danville, IL |

In my earlier review, I forgot to mention how thoroughly knowledgeable Dana was! She knew the car that I was interested in inside and out and took the time after the sale to walk me through all of its features, sync my phone and set up OnStar. And, this all took place after hours, and I was not once made to feel like I was holding them up. Also, Angie most definitely fought for me to get the best financing available. The owner was willing to work with me on a couple of things, too! They're most definitely a well-synced TEAM!

EXCELLENT experience in every way

by from Danville, IL |

I had to get a car because I was in a wreck. The team at Anthem did not add to the stress that was already present from the whole ordeal. It was also my first time purchasing a car. They walked me through the process, step-by-step and were careful to not pressure me in any way. I was comfortable with them and did not feel that they were trying to "get one over on me". They even offered to spring for lunch! The whole time I felt that they were there to help me and were more interested in what was best for me. I left as a satisfied customer!