Anthem Chevrolet Buick

Service 888-602-2204

All Roads Lead to Anthem

Amazing customer service

by from Milford, IL |

From the moment you enter the show room, the staff is already welcoming you and making sure you are comfortable and at home. Dave, Dana, and Jerry all were so helpful and caring, it was as if they were family. They all made the buying process easy and enjoyable. I have never been to another dealership that has offered the kind of care and continuous customer service, than at Anthem Chevrolet, Hoopeston IL. I'm glad to say that i will be doing more business with them in the future.

Amazing Customer Service - Fosters Caring Culture

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

This was my first car purchase on my own. I purchased a 2012 Buick Verano back in September 2012 new from the dealership. Every part of the experience was astounding. The customer service (Dana Kuntz) and dealership owner were extremely personable and really went above and beyond to satisfy. I drove a few hundred miles given this dealer had the exact make, model, and color I wanted. Additionally, I was able to negotiate directly with them via phone and e-mail. They are very open and honest individuals. I visited a few Indy dealerships which were all smoke and mirrors. They would really push a vehicle on you despite your reservations and made some of the dealership rebates ambiguous. Lacking in transparency and not willing to show me the full picture for the car expense made me hesitant to purchase from these dealerships. Anthem was completely different. They were completely honest with what the purchased for the vehicle from Buick and what the Buick incentives currently were. I was 100% confident I received the entire Buick incentive rebates because I was fully informed of what they were by the personnel (Dana) at Anthem Chevrolet. Additionally, they were extremely caring and thorough in their explanation of the cars features, other options, financing, etc. They didn't try to upsell me anything or pressure me more into anything that what I desired. Additionally, they pointed out a small dent in the window panel. They didn't need to do this, but they were completely honest. They offered me a rebate or to repair it at their cost. I chose repair. They drove all the way to Indianapolis in a few weeks to pick up my car, drop off a rental, and repair the window. Additionally, I had a custom grill installed and the company didn't put the Buick emblem back. Without my request, they put on the emblem which wasn't a simple task. My car was returned timely and in great shape. I really appreciated everything they did for me. I waited a year to write a review to see how the Verano has held up and whether I would have any other customer service opportunities to comment on. Overall, it was a wonderful experience. The best experience I have had in the automotive industry, including repairs, purchases, maintenance, etc.

Drove 2 hours for the right vehicle

by from Mokena, Il |

I found the exact Chevy Suburban I was looking for!

All Roads Do Lead To Anthem (Rod & Vic)

by from Wellington |

We were in no hurry to purchase a vehicle this summer. We traveled all roads as far away as 128 miles searching for that great deal. I can't tell you how disppointed and discouraged we were trying to purchase a car, until we dealt with Dana at Anthem. If you're local you already know what I mean. And if your not local, it would be well worth your time and drive to experience car shopping without being discouraged. Our road lead us to Anthem just 10 miles away. Thanks Dana, Dave, Devon and Staff.

Well Worth the Drive to Hoopeston

by from Danville, IL |

The honest, upfront, relaxed car shopping/buying environment at Anthem Chevrolet Buick is very much worth the drive to Hoopeston. Dana and Dave helped me purchase a new Equinox without making it feel like they were just selling me a car.

car purchase

by from hoopeston,il |

no problems....fast,efficent, painless buying experience

BRIAN AND ROBIN LAWSON

by from HOOPESTON, IL |

BUYING A VEHICLE IS A BIG PURCHASE, AND WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE ENTIRE STAFF AT ANTHEM CHEVROLET FOR HELPING US MAKE THE BEST CHOICE FOR US. WE WERE WELCOMED NOT ATTACKED, WE ASKED QUESTIONS AND THEY ASKED US QUESTIONS TO MAKE SURE WE WERE ON THE SAME PAGE! DANA KUNTZ CARED ENOUGH TO MAKE SURE WE WERE COMFORTABLE AND INFORMED BEFORE OUR PURCHASE WAS MADE. THANK YOU DANA FOR AWESONE SERVICE FROM START TO FINISH! ANTHEMS SERVICE DEPT HAS FIXED EVERY ISSUE ON THE FIRST VISIT IN THE TIME THEY PROMISED WITH THE OFFER OF RIDES BACK AND FORTH TO MAKE AS LITTLE INCONVIENCE AS POSSIBLE FOR THE CUSTOMER, WITH A SMILE!! THANKS SERVICE DEPTARTMENT GENTLEMAN!! AND DONT LET US FORGET THE GAL BEHIND THE PAPER WORK, ANGIE MADE THIS PURCHASE EASY BY TAKING ALL THE TIME EXPLAINING OPTIONS AND THEN MAKING IT HAPPEN THANKS ANGIE! AND THEN FINALLY THANKS TO THE OWNERS DAVE AND STACEY FOR REALLY APPRECIATING EVERY CUSTOMER. ITS NICE TO GET A THANK YOU FROM THE OWNERS IN PERSON. THIS IS NOT OUR FIRST AND CERTAINLY NOT OUR LAST PURCHASE WITH ANTHEM. WERE NOT ON THE CUSTOMER LIST WERE ON THE FRIENDS AND FAMILY LIST AND WE INVITE YOU TO CHECK ANTHEM OUT FOR YOUR NEXT PURCHASE, YOU'LL BE GLAD YOU DID!!

good people great service

by from hoopeston il. |

friendly and knowledgeable sales staff no high preasure tactics top dollar for trade ins service dept. top notch if you are looking for a new or used vehicle or just need yours serviced give anthem a try i think you will enjoy the experience

Great Sales!

by from Hoopeston, IL |

WE were trying to find a 2011 vehicle and when we were unable to they sold us a 2012 off of the lot for about the same price. They really went out of their way to help and make us happy with our new car!

February 22, 2012

Thank you for giving us the opportunity. Our hope is that you have the best car buying experience you have ever had. Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to send in a review for Anthem Chevrolet!! We look forward to serving you in the future!

The best car buying experience.

by from Hoopeston, Illinois |

I cannot find enough good words to say about Anthem Chevy in Hoopeston, Illinois and dealer Dana Kuntz. The staff and atmosphere at the dealership were very comfortable and there is a large selection of cars to choose from. Dana and the rest of the staff were extremely helpful and went above and beyond to give me every detail about the car I was buying, the services GM had to offer, and the services offered at their dealership. They were never pushy and this allowed for a tremendous car buying experience. I will shop for future vehicles at Anthem, they were just awesome to deal with!!! I should also let everyone know that any questions I have had regarding my car and services that came along with my car have been answered within a minute or two of calling the dealership by friendly staff. Anthem has won me over and I STRONGLY recommend them for your car buying needs!!!

February 22, 2012

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write a review for Anthem Chevrolet. We strive in making your car buying experience not only fun, but hassle free. It was a pleasure doing business with you and look forward to serving you in the future. Thanks again.

Purchasing a new car

by from Wellington, il |

Our experience with Anthem Chevrolet Buick was very positive. Our sales rep was helpful and knowledgeable, and we appreciated all she did to find the vehicle we wanted. The owner made a point to greet us and let us know they really appreciated our business. And all this without being pushy and overbearing.

February 21, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to send your review in. We appreciate your feedback. We strive to make your buying experience a positive and hassle free one. Thanks again!