Essig Motors

2204 Se 3rd St, Aledo, IL 61231

New 888-777-0591
Used 866-774-6566
Service 888-718-8694

"The Biggest Little Dealer In Illinois"

Great !

by from Bartonville IL |

We had a great experience purchasing our new company truck. It was an easy and fast transaction from the sale to the expediting of the financing. We drove 150 miles to deal with Essig and that's where we plan on going for all our future needs.

BUYER BEWARE!

by from Davenport Iowa |

We made an appt two days in advance to come in and look at a used van. Upon arrival, we drove the van and noticed immediately that the vans interior was disgusting. It was as if the vehicle was traded in and set out on the lot the same day, with nobody inspecting it or cleaning it. There were old raisins in the seat, gum in the cupholders, and debris all over the carpets. We were suckered into a deal by the sales manager, who guaranteed us the vehicle would be cleaned, detailed, and delivered to our home an hour away. We made this deal CONTINGENT on the fact that we were promised the vehicle would be detailed. When the van was delivered two days later, it was in the exact same condition that we had seen initially. Nobody had even touched it! I called to complain and they came to get the car again, ensuring that this time it would be properly cleaned. Two more days pass and the van was delivered once again. STILL A DISGUSTING MESS! Three failed attempts at cleaning a vehicle! Who knows what problems we will encounter under the hood. I contacted the owner multiple times and he made it very clear that it was not his problem and he would be doing nothing to rectify this situation. Needless to say, we will NEVER go back to this dealership and I would warn you to never step foot in this place. Poor customer service, no pride in their business, and very poor leadership (Essig). BUYER BEWARE!

Awesome Experience!!!!

by from Aledo, IL |

I recently purchased a 2014 Chevrolet Cruze from Essig Motors. TJ my Sales Consultant and Josh the Sales Manager went above and beyond to earn my business. This was beyond the best and easiest car buying experience I have ever had. Very professional and very good at what they do.

A warning for people looking at used vehicles.

by from Galesburg, IL |

I would warn anyone about buying a used car or truck here. I recently purchased a vehicle here unfortunately and no one seems to care about my business, only my money. At first the vehicle wouldn't even start; there were two major problems with the truck, it was as if no one even looked at the vehicle before deciding to sell it. It was my fault for not turning away at this point, but they went out of their way to not tell me the issues with the vehicle and tried to sell it to me ASAP and get it out the door. The next day I called and emailed about what else I had found wrong with it, and they decided to ignore me. So here I am, writing this review. Hopefully people will see this and not get suckered into a sale like I was.