Essig Motors

2204 Se 3rd St, Aledo, IL 61231

New 888-777-0591
Used 866-774-6566
Service 888-718-8694

"The Biggest Little Dealer In Illinois"

Great friendly service!

by from Aledo, IL |

Notified TJ, our sales person ( and friend) a couple months back to let us know when they received a Charger in. As soon as one arrived she was on the phone to us. The process was fast and easy and they gave me great deal that I couldn't say no to. My husband and I have purchased 3 vehicles from them now and will most definitely keep our business with them. Great small town family service. That is again TJ for my dream car.

Awesome Experience!!!!

by from Aledo, IL |

I recently purchased a 2014 Chevrolet Cruze from Essig Motors. TJ my Sales Consultant and Josh the Sales Manager went above and beyond to earn my business. This was beyond the best and easiest car buying experience I have ever had. Very professional and very good at what they do.

Great !

by from Bartonville IL |

We had a great experience purchasing our new company truck. It was an easy and fast transaction from the sale to the expediting of the financing. We drove 150 miles to deal with Essig and that's where we plan on going for all our future needs.

A warning for people looking at used vehicles.

by from Galesburg, IL |

I would warn anyone about buying a used car or truck here. I recently purchased a vehicle here unfortunately and no one seems to care about my business, only my money. At first the vehicle wouldn't even start; there were two major problems with the truck, it was as if no one even looked at the vehicle before deciding to sell it. It was my fault for not turning away at this point, but they went out of their way to not tell me the issues with the vehicle and tried to sell it to me ASAP and get it out the door. The next day I called and emailed about what else I had found wrong with it, and they decided to ignore me. So here I am, writing this review. Hopefully people will see this and not get suckered into a sale like I was.