Talty Chevrolet Buick Cadillac, Inc

1850 N Division St, Morris, IL 60450

New 877-438-5968
Used 877-438-4024
Service 877-438-6160

"Customer Proven...Hassle-Free Buying since 1974!"

Over and above on service! Thanks Talty's!

by from Morris, IL |

Our car broke down about 40 miles from home...bad luck! We towed it to a service center near by where it broke down. The next day we got the quote from that nationwide service center....and it was not good. I could not believe the quote we got! So I called Talty Autos close to home. They made arrangements to have the car towed to them and it was towed that same day. The techs got right on it and I got the call I had hoped for. We were over quoted by the first company! With in a short period we got the second call from Talty's telling us the car was ready for pickup.....and the cost was far less than the original quote! We lucked out when we called Taltys and now they have earned all our business! Thanks guys!

Talty Chevrolet Buick Cadillac, Inc responded to this review

May 14, 2014

Glad we could help you out! Thank you very much! Ken Talty Dealer Principal Talty Chevrolet Buick Cadillac 1850 N Division Morris, IL 60450 815-942-0030

Great store!

by from Morris, IL |

We've bought 3 vehicles from Talty's, very easy buying process. Got us exactly what we wanted every time. The service department has had all our repair and maint work since 2002. Prices are great, quick turn-a-round around with flawless work. Hard to find a business that's been family operated for over 40 years. That speaks volumes to me!

Happy owner of a 2015 Chevrolet Colorado

by from Seneca,IL |

I saw a White Colorado sitting on Taltys lot so i stopped in and talked to Terry. He was very knowledgeable on the vehicle. i took the truck for a test drive and knew it had to be mine. Then i dealt with Matt in finance who was also very knowledgeable in the finance field and explained all my options and answered any questions i had.It was all a very pleasant experience at Taltys Chevy Buick and Cadillac. The parts dept is very helpful with all the different add on parts available. All in all a great dealership if you are looking to buy new or used and a very knowledgeable staff for all your maintenance needs go see Jeff O'Hare. And always nice to walk in and have Ken Talty ask how i'm doing and if I need any help. If you want to deal with a family oriented Dealership Taltys is your place. Thank You

Great service

by from Morris,IL |

I have taken my car a 2005 chevy cavalier several times to have repairs done,oil changes, or simply to just have it looked at. The customer service was great. The service team and manager that assisted me were excellent. I wouldnt take my car anywhere else, and when I plan to get a new car this where I plan to go.

Very happy customer with my certified pre-owned

by from Seneca, IL |

I always have a hard time making decisions and I have not had buyers remorse at all. I love this 2011 Buick Lacrosse. Jeff went through all the options and made sure I understood them. I forgot a few things and I called him and he walked me through them again. He even offered to drive to my town to link my garage door to the car. The car has an amazing ride if your looking for a car. This car really drives nice; I just took it on an a trip to Nashville and I drove 8 hrs and it was a very comfortable trip. I was not pressured in any way to purchase a car. I was treated great. I purchased my previous car from Talty's 6 years ago and I have been treated very well. They always get me in right away for service, I am given a loaner car if needed. If your looking for a good dealer with a great staff go see the guys at Talty Chevrolet Buick Cadillac. They have a big inventory and they will watch for a good car for you.

Nice People Looking For A used Car

by from Kane County |

Went into Talty Chevy to look at a used car advertised online,we were told it was reconditioned by the dealership.We test drove it and found several items in need of repair,when we brought these items up to the salesman he became rude to us stating maybe this isn't the car for you, so we left. Awful experience to say the least. Go Elsewhere !

Talty Chevrolet Buick Cadillac, Inc responded to this review

May 14, 2014

Dear Dirtbike Family from Kane County, I personally apologize that you did not leave our dealership fully satisfied. We do appreciate your comments. Through the feedback you have provided we have a chance to improve our guest experience. I would be more than happy to discuss your concerns. Please accept my invitation for you to call me at 815-942-0030 or email me at taltyc@sbcglobal.net. All the concerns you had about the 2006 HHR have been addressed and the vehicle is still available. Best wishes to you and your family. Respectfully, Ken Talty Dealer Principal Talty Chevrolet Buick Cadillac 1850 N Division Morris, IL 60450 815-942-0030