Talty Chevrolet Buick Cadillac, Inc

1850 N Division St, Morris, IL 60450

New 866-734-3439
Used 888-519-0520
Service 866-615-2214

"Customer Proven...Hassle-Free Buying since 1974!"

Over and above on service! Thanks Talty's!

by from Morris, IL |

Our car broke down about 40 miles from home...bad luck! We towed it to a service center near by where it broke down. The next day we got the quote from that nationwide service center....and it was not good. I could not believe the quote we got! So I called Talty Autos close to home. They made arrangements to have the car towed to them and it was towed that same day. The techs got right on it and I got the call I had hoped for. We were over quoted by the first company! With in a short period we got the second call from Talty's telling us the car was ready for pickup.....and the cost was far less than the original quote! We lucked out when we called Taltys and now they have earned all our business! Thanks guys!

Talty Chevrolet Buick Cadillac, Inc responded to this review

May 14, 2014

Glad we could help you out! Thank you very much! Ken Talty Dealer Principal Talty Chevrolet Buick Cadillac 1850 N Division Morris, IL 60450 815-942-0030

Nice People Looking For A used Car

by from Kane County |

Went into Talty Chevy to look at a used car advertised online,we were told it was reconditioned by the dealership.We test drove it and found several items in need of repair,when we brought these items up to the salesman he became rude to us stating maybe this isn't the car for you, so we left. Awful experience to say the least. Go Elsewhere !

Talty Chevrolet Buick Cadillac, Inc responded to this review

May 14, 2014

Dear Dirtbike Family from Kane County, I personally apologize that you did not leave our dealership fully satisfied. We do appreciate your comments. Through the feedback you have provided we have a chance to improve our guest experience. I would be more than happy to discuss your concerns. Please accept my invitation for you to call me at 815-942-0030 or email me at taltyc@sbcglobal.net. All the concerns you had about the 2006 HHR have been addressed and the vehicle is still available. Best wishes to you and your family. Respectfully, Ken Talty Dealer Principal Talty Chevrolet Buick Cadillac 1850 N Division Morris, IL 60450 815-942-0030