Herb Jones Chevrolet

Service 888-773-0431

Family Owned and Operated Since 1969

herb jones

by from hodgenville,ky |

good people,good service,have bought trucks from them since 1994!!

Herb Jones Chevrolet responded to this review

May 6, 2013

Jeff we appreciate the kind words. It has been a pleasure meeting your needs for nearly 20 years!

comfortable environment, friendly sales staff

by from Bardstown, ky |

March 30, I stopped at Herb Jones to look at a 2012 Honda EX, and to have my trade in '99 Accord appraised. Chris and Mark treated me well, and the offer for my car was more than two other dealers had offered. Mark offered to buy the car outright. One of the sales people, a friendly young woman, gave my little dog a bowl of water, which impressed me. I didn't trade for the EX, and decided to buy a new Accord LX from Hardin County Honda, for various reasons, but I am confident that the EX was a great deal. Even though the facility was under construction, the temporary trailer-office was comfortable, because of the genuine people there. joe bickett

Purchasing a new vehicle

by from Radcliff, Ky |

Building a brand new showroom, can't wait to get my car serviced in a state of the art facility. Herb Jones sales and service department are the best around.

Great Service!!

by from Elizabethtown |

After having a poor experience at big o tires I went to Herb Jones. The service guy was named Joe Larkin and he was super friendly and answered all of my questions. I got two new tires quickly and had no problems. While waiting in service i looked around the lot. The salespeople were friendly and did not try to force me into a car. I did not purchase my last car there but I definitely will in the future.