Herb Jones Chevrolet

Service 888-773-0431 Service 888-773-0431

Family Owned and Operated Since 1969

herb jones

by from hodgenville,ky |

good people,good service,have bought trucks from them since 1994!!

Herb Jones Chevrolet responded to this review

May 6, 2013

Jeff we appreciate the kind words. It has been a pleasure meeting your needs for nearly 20 years!

Great Buying Experience - Talk to Chris Jones

by from Elizabethtown, KY |

I recently bought a car from Herb Jones in Elizabethtown, KY, and have had the pleasure to be assisted by Chris Jones. The overall buying experience was great. I never felt pressured at any time which feels good after visiting other dealerships in town. The facilities were not so great as they are still under construction for the next month (maybe more), however the new buildings/facilities are looking really beautiful. This might become the largest dealer in Hardin County.

Not so good service

by from Elizabethtown, KY |

Had to bring my GMC Terrain for a recall, they said that the seat needed a new bolt installed into it. After the 5 hours of waiting to have a bolt put in my wife drove off. About a week later i drove the car and as soon as i adjusted the driver seat the airbag service light came on. It went back off after i the car was turned off then back on. A couple months later i drove the vehicle again and adjusted the seat to fit me and shortly after the airbag service light came back on and then almost every time you move into or out of the car the light comes on. I took it to Herb Jones to get the oil changed and asked the service guy about the Recall and it coinciding with my airbag light. He said that for them to look at the airbag it would cost a minimum of $80 Even if it was caused by something they did during the recall fix. I understand customer service, as i work in it, the service dept is chaos, three other customers were in there complaining about being overcharged at the same time i was.

comfortable environment, friendly sales staff

by from Bardstown, ky |

March 30, I stopped at Herb Jones to look at a 2012 Honda EX, and to have my trade in '99 Accord appraised. Chris and Mark treated me well, and the offer for my car was more than two other dealers had offered. Mark offered to buy the car outright. One of the sales people, a friendly young woman, gave my little dog a bowl of water, which impressed me. I didn't trade for the EX, and decided to buy a new Accord LX from Hardin County Honda, for various reasons, but I am confident that the EX was a great deal. Even though the facility was under construction, the temporary trailer-office was comfortable, because of the genuine people there. joe bickett

Purchasing a new vehicle

by from Radcliff, Ky |

Building a brand new showroom, can't wait to get my car serviced in a state of the art facility. Herb Jones sales and service department are the best around.

Great Service!!

by from Elizabethtown |

After having a poor experience at big o tires I went to Herb Jones. The service guy was named Joe Larkin and he was super friendly and answered all of my questions. I got two new tires quickly and had no problems. While waiting in service i looked around the lot. The salespeople were friendly and did not try to force me into a car. I did not purchase my last car there but I definitely will in the future.