Tony Brown Chevrolet, Inc

Used 888-238-9267
Service 877-851-6825

Mike & Kat

by from Guston ky 40142 |

I would never buy another car from them neither will any of my family all they did was lie to us just to make a sale hope they leave this up but I don't really care if they do

My personal review

by from Radcliff,KY |

I've been buying vehicles for over 40 years.I have never been to a dealership more professional.Everyone I dealt with showed a true personal concern for my needs.It was definitely a refreshing experience.Never have I been treated this well by an entire staff.Their discipline,pride,and knowledge were beyond reproach.

November 22, 2013

Mike Penning -- Wow Mike! Thank you so much for the great review. It is because of our customers that we are able to run our business the way that we do. Thanks again and don't forget to stop in and see us!

Wonderful Dealer Very Nice People

by from Brandenburg Kentucky |

I went to Tony Brown's Chevrolet a month ago looking for a great deal little did I know that I did not have to look any further because they did have the best deals. I went to Elizabethtown and Louisville and several other places but as Judy from the Wizard of OZ said there is no place like home. I really thank everyone for there kind and helpful way they treated me

October 29, 2013

Her Royal Chevy - Thank you so much for your great review! We are glad that you chose to come back home instead of somewhere over the rainbow :) We hope that you get many memories out of your vehicle. Thanks again and come back and see us.

New owner of a 2013 Suburban 4x4 LT

by from Charleston SC |

A stellar car buying experience and be sure to ask for Dale Moore! He was 100% honest, professional and helpful throughout the car buying experience. I buy a lot of vehicles and this was my best dealership experience in a decade. My purchase was for a pre-owned 2013 Suburban 4x4 LT. I made the purchase from out of state and when I went to the dealership to pick it up the Suburban, it was in showroom condition. Dale answered every question I had over the phone and the entire transaction to purchase the Suburban was seamless. Tony Brown Chevrolet is a 5 star operation. Keep up the great work and Thank You Dale Moore!

October 29, 2013

BigD! Wow, thank you so much for the great review! We know that you are going to love your Suburban. Dale also thanks you for the kind words, we are fond of him too! If you ever get in our neck of the woods again, make sure to stop in and see us! Thanks again.

Won't buy from anyone else !!

by from McQuady, Kentucky |

Great experience with Tony Brown Chevrolet! Especially with customer service specialist Dale Moore! We saw the 2010 suburban online at their website spoke with Dale over the phone, he brought it to us so that we could look at it and we loved it. They worked very well with us! Made the buying experience painless. Can't beat their lifetime power train warranty! Next time we are in the market for a vehicle will definitely go back! Thank you guys so much!!

October 1, 2013

BrittneyG, Thank you so much for the thoughtful review. We are happy to know that you was satisfied with your visit and we hope that you do come back. I know that Dale also appreciates your kind words. We strive to have the best sales consultants here at Tony Brown Chevrolet and Dale is a vital part of our team. We hope that your Suburban brings you many years of happiness and we will be seeing you around. Thanks again.

Bad Salesman cannot tell the truth

by from Louisville, KY |

I came all the way from Louisville to purchase a new truck, the salesman gave me three different prices. It took more then an hour to get the actual price. I work at UPS and I am telling everyone I know to not even conceder your dealership. If UPS operated like your dealership we would be out of business. Dwight is one of the most disorganized salesmen I have ever seen. while trying to get the price he was getting an attitude with me that is the main reason I left. Who does he think he is to get an attitude with me he does not know me as I do not know him.

Malibu

by from Upton, Ky |

I came to Tony Brown Chevy to find a nice car for traveling that got good gas mileage and provided comfort. Logan Whelan was my salesman and was very knowledgeable and did not make my fiancee and I feel pressured at all. The lifetime power train warranty is definitely a big selling point. That alone is reason enough to buy your next vehicle here. The overall professionalism of the sales staff that I dealt with guarantees that the next time I buy a car it will be back at Tony Brown Chevrolet.

June 14, 2013

RYAN CHUMLEY: Thank you for letting us earn your business on the Chevrolet Malibu. We do want all of our customers to take advantage of our life-time power train protection program. Look forward in doing business with you in the future.Thanks.

Happy/Excited Cruze Owner

by from Elizabethtown, KY |

I recently purchased a Cruze at Tony Brown's..this is an event that i usually do not like to do..i get get really nervous when making such a big decision..My buying experience at TBC was the best i have ever had...thanks to my salesman Dale Moore..and Sales Manager Travis Flaherty..i needed a dependable auto with better mileage than what i was getting..not alot of extras because i needed to keep price/payments down and i don't need all that fancy stuff...or know how to use it...this was the first time of buying on my own and was not sure if i would be able to afford to do it...i explained all of this to begin with, didn't want to get too excited if it couldn't be done..in a short time i was an amount that i was satisfied with!!!!!!!! Dale was there for me, he listened to what i wanted/needed and didn't try to change my mind..gave me helpful suggestions and let me make my mind up on what i was comfortable with...all the staff was very polite and friendly...Thanks for all your help...i am very excited about my purchase!!!!!!!!!!

February 8, 2013

WENDY ALLEN: Big thanks to you for letting us earn your business. We hope you enjoy your new Cruze and take advantage of the LIFE TIME POWER TRAIN PROTECTION that goes above and beyond your 100000 mile gm warranty...

happy duramax owner

by from Elizabethtown, KY |

I went to Tony Brown because I had heard nothing but good things about their dealership. They also had a truck that i liked in stock unlike most dealerships. The sales staff (Ed Tate and others) were non pushy in getting me to make my decision. all staff and employees were avaliable and friendly and had no problem answering any questions that arose during the buying process. very helpful in setting up and learning my new vehicle. will definetly be back in the future for service and sales!

February 8, 2013

NEW DURAMAX owner: Thank you for taking the time and sharing with everyone about your buying experience. We also look forward to earning your business in the future as well.

Second Silverado Purchase from Tony Brown

by from Brandenburg, KY |

This is the second Silverado I have purchased from Tony Brown Chevrolet. Salesman Dale Moore went out of his way to find a Truck with all the options I was looking for at an exceptional price. Purchasing a vehicle from Tony Brown has always been a pleasurable experience. Stop by and see Dale for a Deal.

February 8, 2013

SILVERADO DRIVER: BIG THANKS to your loyalty to Tony Brown Chevrolet. We want every purchase to be great as well.