Tony Brown Chevrolet, Inc

Used 888-238-9267
Service 877-851-6825

Great people!!

by from Radcliff, KY |

My husband and I were curious about a car we had recently learned about. We researched and learned that Tony Brown had one on their lot. We stopped by and looked at the car and drove it. Rodney was very helpful in getting us the information we needed. We decided this wasn't the car we wanted, and Rodney showed us a few options. We didn't buy a car that day, but Rodney was such a great guy that we would definitely go back and do business with them.

Rodney is the man!

by from Battletown KY |

First time buyer I've tossed and turned about buying a vehicle. But as soon as Rodney came and talked to me I felt really comfortable and in control. Told him what I needed. He showed me 2 of them. He actually recommended the cheaper car because it fit what I needed better. That alone sold me that this is where my first and all my cars needed to come from. Thanks to Rodney I will do all my car buying from Tony Brown Chevrolet.

Awesome Dealership

by from Brandenburg, KY |

Tony Brown Chevrolet is truly a 5 star dealership, from our salesman, Rodney, to Dan the Sales Manager, and Rich in the finance department, this dealership truly cared about our car buying experience. We initially stopped to just look at the inventory as we were considering on trading in our vehicle but as we browsed the inventory we were met with a friendly greeting by Rodney; we were relieved to meet a salesman who was not pushy and truly listened to our concerns and what we were looking for. Rodney was knowledgeable about the model of vehicle we were interested in and was able to answer all our questions. He showed us a couple of vehicles and when we decided on a vehicle he went out of his way to explain the safety features of the vehicle and how all the options in the vehicle worked. When we were concerned with the price he did not try to push another lesser model vehicle on us but showed us other vehicles in the model we wanted and even recommended considering leasing a vehicle. Rodney, Dan, and Rich were upfront and truthful on the price of the vehicle, our trade-in allowance and financing options, never once did we feel pressured to make a rash purchase decision. It was nice for a change to have a car buying experience were we felt important, we will definitely recommend Tony Brown Chevrolet to our friends. We are looking forward to meeting the folks of the service department for our scheduled maintenance, if they are anything like Rodney, Dan, and Rich it will round out our car buying experience. Thanks Tony Brown Chevrolet!

Awesome customer service by salesman Dale Moore

by from Hardinsburg, KY |

I knew what I was looking for and was wanting, a happy couple had recommended Dale Moore at Tony Brown Chev. When I spoke with Dale he didn't have exactly what I was looking for on the lot, at first I was disappointed but within a couple of days Dale had what I wanted!!!!! I am so thankful, he never once tried to get to change my mind or talk me into something else. Thanks to Dale for all of his hard work!!!!!!

Awesome Customer Service.

by from Louisville, KY |

My mom and I visited Tony Brown Chevy looking for a used car for her. We worked with Dale Moore to purchase her a car. A great guy to work with and I would definitely buy a car from him again.

Great Service!!!

by from Louisville, KY |

My husband bought a vehicle from Tony Brown Chevrolet this past weekend. The process was so seamless and the service was so great that I decided to also purchase a vehicle from them two days later. The approach was very straight forward, with no pushiness or intimidation from the staff. They worked with us to get us amazing rates, and we will definitely do our future business with this dealership!! Thank you for a wonderful experience!!

Internet sale, came from Illinois, would do again

by from Bloomington, IL |

I live in central Illinois and drove to Tony Brown Chevrolet. I'd do it again because of the friendly no hassle, no pressure or the pass around game to a higher manager and extra sales pitches to purchase items on check out. They had the certified vehicle I was looking for at a fair price. The communication was great, I am very busy and some days are all conference calls, I needed a call back at a certain time and they called exactly at that time with the information I needed. I was abe to structure the deal remotely, show up, inspect the vehicle and be back on the road in approximately 45 minutes. Rodney and Dan are very easy to work with and will go out of their way to make things happen. I actually arrive from Illinois an hour past their closing time and they hung around to meet me with no absolute guarantee that I would purchase the vehicle?. The vehicle was as advertised and was detailed and had a full tank of gas?not all dealers fill up the tank these days. Thank you TB Chevrolet!

Our Experience at Tony Brown Chevrolet

by from Leitchfield, Ky. 42754 |

Went to Tony Brown Chevrolet to look at a vehicle. Rodney Stewart showed us what we wanted, was more than helpful. Went out of his way to be helpful and answer any questions we had. The price of the vehicle was fair our trade-in price was fair, we bought the car. Rich and Dan helped with the paperwork answered any more questions we had. They had everything ready as quickly as possible. It was a pleasure to do business with them. We have bought many cars of the years. This was one of the best experiences we have had. We will be recommending them to others. Thanks Mr. and Mrs. Weedman

Great dealership, excellent to do business with.

by from Harned, KY |

One of the better dealerships that I have done business with. They were very courteous and looked out for all our needs.

Great Place

by from Brandenburg KY |

Great experience and everyone there was super nice! We had a great sales guy DALE MOORE! I would definitely refer anyone looking for a vehicle to check them out!