Tony Brown Chevrolet, Inc

Used 888-238-9267
Service 877-851-6825

Our Experience at Tony Brown Chevrolet

by from Leitchfield, Ky. 42754 |

Went to Tony Brown Chevrolet to look at a vehicle. Rodney Stewart showed us what we wanted, was more than helpful. Went out of his way to be helpful and answer any questions we had. The price of the vehicle was fair our trade-in price was fair, we bought the car. Rich and Dan helped with the paperwork answered any more questions we had. They had everything ready as quickly as possible. It was a pleasure to do business with them. We have bought many cars of the years. This was one of the best experiences we have had. We will be recommending them to others. Thanks Mr. and Mrs. Weedman

Great dealership, excellent to do business with.

by from Harned, KY |

One of the better dealerships that I have done business with. They were very courteous and looked out for all our needs.

Great Place

by from Brandenburg KY |

Great experience and everyone there was super nice! We had a great sales guy DALE MOORE! I would definitely refer anyone looking for a vehicle to check them out!

Mike & Kat

by from Guston ky 40142 |

I would never buy another car from them neither will any of my family all they did was lie to us just to make a sale hope they leave this up but I don't really care if they do

My personal review

by from Radcliff,KY |

I've been buying vehicles for over 40 years.I have never been to a dealership more professional.Everyone I dealt with showed a true personal concern for my needs.It was definitely a refreshing experience.Never have I been treated this well by an entire staff.Their discipline,pride,and knowledge were beyond reproach.

November 22, 2013

Mike Penning -- Wow Mike! Thank you so much for the great review. It is because of our customers that we are able to run our business the way that we do. Thanks again and don't forget to stop in and see us!

Wonderful Dealer Very Nice People

by from Brandenburg Kentucky |

I went to Tony Brown's Chevrolet a month ago looking for a great deal little did I know that I did not have to look any further because they did have the best deals. I went to Elizabethtown and Louisville and several other places but as Judy from the Wizard of OZ said there is no place like home. I really thank everyone for there kind and helpful way they treated me

October 29, 2013

Her Royal Chevy - Thank you so much for your great review! We are glad that you chose to come back home instead of somewhere over the rainbow :) We hope that you get many memories out of your vehicle. Thanks again and come back and see us.

New owner of a 2013 Suburban 4x4 LT

by from Charleston SC |

A stellar car buying experience and be sure to ask for Dale Moore! He was 100% honest, professional and helpful throughout the car buying experience. I buy a lot of vehicles and this was my best dealership experience in a decade. My purchase was for a pre-owned 2013 Suburban 4x4 LT. I made the purchase from out of state and when I went to the dealership to pick it up the Suburban, it was in showroom condition. Dale answered every question I had over the phone and the entire transaction to purchase the Suburban was seamless. Tony Brown Chevrolet is a 5 star operation. Keep up the great work and Thank You Dale Moore!

October 29, 2013

BigD! Wow, thank you so much for the great review! We know that you are going to love your Suburban. Dale also thanks you for the kind words, we are fond of him too! If you ever get in our neck of the woods again, make sure to stop in and see us! Thanks again.

Won't buy from anyone else !!

by from McQuady, Kentucky |

Great experience with Tony Brown Chevrolet! Especially with customer service specialist Dale Moore! We saw the 2010 suburban online at their website spoke with Dale over the phone, he brought it to us so that we could look at it and we loved it. They worked very well with us! Made the buying experience painless. Can't beat their lifetime power train warranty! Next time we are in the market for a vehicle will definitely go back! Thank you guys so much!!

October 1, 2013

BrittneyG, Thank you so much for the thoughtful review. We are happy to know that you was satisfied with your visit and we hope that you do come back. I know that Dale also appreciates your kind words. We strive to have the best sales consultants here at Tony Brown Chevrolet and Dale is a vital part of our team. We hope that your Suburban brings you many years of happiness and we will be seeing you around. Thanks again.

Bad Salesman cannot tell the truth

by from Louisville, KY |

I came all the way from Louisville to purchase a new truck, the salesman gave me three different prices. It took more then an hour to get the actual price. I work at UPS and I am telling everyone I know to not even conceder your dealership. If UPS operated like your dealership we would be out of business. Dwight is one of the most disorganized salesmen I have ever seen. while trying to get the price he was getting an attitude with me that is the main reason I left. Who does he think he is to get an attitude with me he does not know me as I do not know him.

Malibu

by from Upton, Ky |

I came to Tony Brown Chevy to find a nice car for traveling that got good gas mileage and provided comfort. Logan Whelan was my salesman and was very knowledgeable and did not make my fiancee and I feel pressured at all. The lifetime power train warranty is definitely a big selling point. That alone is reason enough to buy your next vehicle here. The overall professionalism of the sales staff that I dealt with guarantees that the next time I buy a car it will be back at Tony Brown Chevrolet.

June 14, 2013

RYAN CHUMLEY: Thank you for letting us earn your business on the Chevrolet Malibu. We do want all of our customers to take advantage of our life-time power train protection program. Look forward in doing business with you in the future.Thanks.