Cheap Chevrolet - Home of the Lifetime Powertrain Warranty

Service 866-484-3404

A Good Place to Trade in Flemingsburg KY

Excellent Service

by from Alexandria, KY |

We were very pleased with the friendly and fair service we experienced at Cheap's. We will be back!!

Cheap Chevrolet - Home of the Lifetime Powertrain Warranty responded to this review

June 25, 2012

Thank you for gracious review. We strive to meet or exceed our customer's expectations. We look forward to keeping you as a very valued customer, for many years to come. Sincerely, Cheap Chevrolet

by from Franklin Furnace,Oh |

Drove a little over an hour from Franklin Furnace ,Oh for what I thought was a test drive and drove away in the2014 Silverado we've been looking for. Darrin ,Rob and everyone we spoke with were very friendly and did a great job helping us through the buying process.Couldn't be more pleased

by from Franklin Furnace,Oh |

Don't expect a full service dealership.

by from Huntington, WV |

I went to this dealer because they had the specific model of vehicle I was looking for. What I didn't know was what a hassle it would be to deal with them. I was told repeatedly that they had sent me my title, and they didn't. Less than one week till my 30 day temp tag expires they finally tell me they can't send the title till they get the one for the car I traded in, fair enough. I send them my title, they send me a bunch of paperwork to do the title work myself. So there was never a title for them to even send! There's a lien holder, so I shouldn't even have to deal with the title, but apparently I "didn't pay for that service", nor is that service offered. Go to this dealer if you enjoy being lied to, if you happen to think it's cute that people don't know what they're doing, and if you like doing someone's job for them, otherwise go somewhere else.

Best of the Best

by from Lexingtoh, KY |

Cheap's is the best dealership i have ever had the pleasure of doing business with. Not only do they go above and beyond for their customers, but the family feel of the environment makes the entire purchasing experience superior. Went into the day thinking about an older model truck, and drove away in a much better deal inside and out. Not only did they stay open TWO HOURS after close to get the deal done, they even drove halfway between home (Lexington) and Flemingsburg to get the deal done today. Lets not forget that their own reputation with local banks landed us an impeccable interest rate and manageable monthly payments. Even though i bought a Dodge from a Chevrolet dealer, I still plan to take the truck their for regular scheduled maintenance. These guys get down to business in a professional, family oriented manner, and make vehicle shopping EASY. Hands down THE PLACE to purchase any used or new vehicle, I know they have my business for many years to come.

June 7, 2013

We were so pleased to help you and are so thankful for all your kind words. We look forward to continuing to serve you!

Best Dealership Experience Ever.

by from Wellington, KY |

My wife and I found a used vehicle at Cheap's while searching online. We knew which vehicle we wanted to try out when we first visited the dealership. We were quickly greeted and were test driving the car within five minutes of our arrival. We returned from the test drive satisfied except that the radio didn't work (not a deal breaker). They immediately took it into the garage and worked on the radio and fixed it while we were making the deal. We quickly agreed on a price that I was very pleased with. They even washed the car before we left. We were treated with genuine respect and could tell that our business was truly appreciated. I would reccomend Cheap's to anyone looking for a new or used car or service. I will definately buy another vehicle from them in the future.

Worth your time to visit

by from Mount Sterling |

The sales staff went above and beyond to help me find a quality used car for my son. I visited a few other dealers but the staff at Cheaps helped me find a newer model Chevy Impala, fewer miles, better condition, lifetime drivetrain warranty, AND the best price. Doesn't get much better than that.

October 10, 2012

Thank you for wonderful Review and comments! We strive for customer satisfaction and want to meet or exceed your expectations both during and after the sale. We look forward to keeping you as a very valued customer for many years to come. Thanks again for your business and the confidence you placed in us. Sincerely, Cheap Chevrolet

excellent dealership

by from Chilllicothe, OH |

found this dealership on here and have no regrets at all traveling 2 hours away to make a deal. very friendly and curteous people. would make the trip again in a heart beat to make another deal. cant go wrong!!!

A GREAT PLACE TO PURCHASE A CAR!!!

by from OLIVE HILL, KY |

JOHN AND ROB WERE GREAT!! WE PURCHASED MY VERY FIRST BRAND NEW CAR FROM CHEAP'S CHEVROLET IN FLEMINGSBURG, WHICH I LOVE AND AM SO EXCITED TO HAVE. EVERYONE WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND WE WERE THANKED MANY TIMES FOR OUR BUSINESS, EVEN BY THE OWNERS. ROB STAYED LATE TO FINISH UP OUR PAPER WORK, WHICH WE APPRECIATED. EVERYTHING WENT VERY SMOOTHLY AND THEY DONE WHAT THEY COULD TO GET OUR BUSINESS AND TO GET OUR PAYMENT WHERE WE WANTED IT. THEY WEREN'T PUSHY IN ANY WAY. THEY MADE YOU FEEL PART OF THE "FAMILY" AND THAT'S THE KIND OF PLACE I LIKE TO DO BUSINESS WITH. WHERE YOU KNOW YOUR BUSINESS IS APPRECIATED. WE LOOK FORWARD TO GETTING OUR SERVICE DONE THERE AND WILL TRY TO REVIEW IT ONCE WE'VE EXPERIENCED IT, WHICH I'M SURE WILL BE AWESOME TOO. THANKS SO MUCH CHEAP'S CHEVROLET!!!

May 25, 2012

Thank you all so much for your business with us! We want to keep you satisfied in all areas. If you need anything at all, just give us a toll free call at (888)-845-2261. Thanks again!

Friendly and no pressure sales

by from Maysville,Ky |

Stopped by to look at a 2011 Buick Regal, it was 15 minutes to closing. Sales staff let me test drive and stayed to answer any questions. There were no games or gimmicks, no pressure to use their financing. We made the deal the next day and the salesman stayed 30 minutes in the car going over every control and option on the vehicle. Before we left he asked if we were happy with the purchase process.

May 25, 2012

Thanks Jerry for your time with us. We always try and accommodate our customers to better suit their needs, even if it is near closing time. We're here to make your buying or even researching experience the best possible. We appreciate your business and hope that you are satisfied with your purchase. Thanks again so much!