Cronic Chevrolet

(3.7) 3 Reviews

2676 North Expressway, Griffin, GA 30223

Happy Customer!

by from Jonesboro GA |

Recently I purchased a new Chevrolet Malibu which I love, and I was very pleased by how quick the deal was able to take place even considering I don't have stellar credit! My family are quite pleased with our new purchase. Its been a few months so I returned to get an oil change, and I was pleased to see that their service department was just as great! I would definitely recommend them.

Horrible Service Department

by from Griffin, GA |

I took my Vehicle in for an oil change and tire rotation and I was highly disappointed. One the mechanic bought my vehicle back and I was getting ready to leave the dealership I notice that he hadn't rotated my tires. I immediately went back in and told my advisor and he call the mechanic back to front about the issue. Once the mechanic can to the advisor's desk we told him about the tire rotation and the service reminder he forgot to reset. He argued me down that he rotated the tires and reset the service reminder. I showed him where I had my back tire plugged a few weeks earlier and it was still in the same position (back right tire), I then entered the vehicle and let him see that he didn't reset the reminder because it read 27% oil life but he still said he reset it. The service manager came out and made him take my vehicle back to the bay and rotate my tires. While I was waiting another 30 min. On top of the hour I was already there the assistant service manager approached me with a coupon for a car wash right up the street and said "sorry for the delay." I was still disappointed because the mechanic was very untruthful about the situation. I will not be returning to the dealership for service on any of my fleet. I would advise anyone to check Their service/repair that you have done here.

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from McDonough, GA |

I initially went to look at a Nissan, but decided that the Chevy was a better deal. I went to the dealer twice and the second time I may have been there 45 minutes. They did not waste my time, they let me know what I needed to do on my first visit and within 3 days we closed the deal. GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!