Liberty Chevrolet USA

105 Cooley Way, Villa Rica, GA 30180

New 866-906-7430
Used 888-446-3597
Service 888-300-2039

We're just better than the rest!

The Best Experience Ever

by from Temple, GA |

We purchased a used vehicle from Liberty Chev. this weekend. Our Salesman was Larry Austin. We haven't purchased a vehicle in 12 years and have had some financial struggles in the past so we weren't looking forward to this at all. I am still amazed at how we were treated. We felt respected, even valued. This economy has left us feeling beat down and we walked in there with that feeling and left with our new vehicle within an hour or so, heads held high, the price range and payment we wanted, no problems, not pressure. Larry was knowledgeable, funny and light-hearted, just in general a wonderful salesman and person and Julie Naman was exactly the same. Very thoughtful and considerate, well informed and helpful. I've never left a dealership in my life thinking, "this is where I want to shop from now on" until now. They really are ALL THAT. Thank you!

Epic Fail all around....

by from Villa Rica, GA |

The experience for a customer can either be a great one or a very unpleasant one. My husband and I began our search for a Tahoe shortly after the first of 2014. We looked at numerous locations not finding anything that met our taste. We were looking at new vehicles rather than used until we came across a ?certified pre-own? Tahoe at Liberty. We had never purchased a used vehicle prior so we were unsure of any of the warranties it came with along with what being ?certified pre-owned? actually meant. Our sales person told us that ?certified pre-owned? meant that the vehicle had to go through a extensive examination, passing test and meeting certain criteria. One of the biggest questions myself and my husband had was does the ?certified pre-own? mean the vehicle has never been wrecked? We were told numerous times by numerous employees of Liberty that this vehicle has never been wrecked. Believing the individuals who were suppose to be the ?professionals? in this field we entrusted in their word. After purchasing the vehicle we took a trip out of town and immediately noticed a scrubbing sound in the passenger side rear wheel area. We also noticed on the trip we could not fill the gas tank up completely (according to the inside gauges on the car) and the passenger side front door had to be slammed to shut. My husband immediately started to say he thought this car had been wrecked. Once we were back in town we call Liberty and took the car back up to the service area. They ?checked it? and heard nothing as well as telling me I am using the wrong kind of gas pump handle and the door seemed fine? I use the same gas station they do when cars are purchased? About a week later I started noticing the inside lift gate was scrubbing on the inside bumper. The result, scrub marks and scratches on the bumper once I could arrange it in my schedule I took the vehicle to Liberty for them to fix the car- this was a Saturday morning. I was called same day saying they needed to keep the car. During this time the car as taken off the property without me being notified (assuming to a body shop) and ?supposedly? fixed. I called numerous times getting the run around and treating me rudely. They never would answer my question as to where my car was and just kept saying it?s out of their hands right now. Once I finally got my car back a week and a half later. My car is still not fixed because after having another Chevy dealer look at the car I found out instead of fixing my lift gate they moved the bumper over which means the lift gate now scrubs the back tail light. They also informed me the ?certified pre-owned? that we thought we purchased was not in the GM system as such, so therefore our warranty wouldn?t cover cost (mind you we have not paid a dime to Liberty on ?fixing? things) and that the car indeed HAD been wrecked!!!! I don't feel safe in this vehicle nor do I feel like Liberty cares how this has effected me and my family. They are the worst!! Long story short and so many details left out they lie, lied and cover stuff up. They sold me a wrecked car that is not certified pre-owned as they say it was and have yet to fix my cars issues or tell me why I was told by so many people the same lie. They have treated me like I am a dumb and I would NEVER recommend them to anyone ever!!!!!

Liberty Chevrolet USA responded to this review

May 24, 2014

At Liberty Chevrolet we always want to reply to any customer that has an issue with the sales or service process. The car sold to this customer was preowned and was not presented as a certified. We have made requested repairs to the car at no cost to the customer.An open dialogue with ours customers is always encouraged. Please contact our management team at (770)456-2000.

Great Customer Service

by from Villa Rica, GA |

The customer service was great. We bought a used car which we only do once every 10 years or so. Harold Shead was great. No pressure and let us look at a couple other cars for comparison. Buying a newer car even used is a huge decision these days and a big commitment and he did not take that lightly giving us plenty of time to decide on what we wanted to do. The loan department worked with us on the financing to get the payments where we needed them. Overall a very pleasant experience and we would buy there again and look for Harold if he is still there 10 years from now :).

Enjoyable

by from Temple, GA |

My wife and I recently purchased a car from Liberty Chevrolet and she just didn't enjoy the one we purchased at all. We went back to them and they went far beyond the call of duty helping us get in to another car that she preferred. We asked for the same salesperson as last time, Larry Austin and once again he did not disappoint. The experience with him and their financial wizard, Julie Namen made buying a car enjoyable... not stressful at all. We appreciate their efforts in getting us the best price possible. My wife is now happy therefore I am happy!

Friendly and Patient Staff

by from Georgia |

This past weekend we purchased a 2011 Dodge Durango from Liberty Chevrolet. We found the listing on Cars.com and spoke with Larry Austin (the Salesman) regarding the history of the Durango, pricing, etc.. We drove down from North Georgia to discuss the pricing and trade in value. After test driving and negotations we were able to trade in our vehicle for the Durango. It was a smooth process. Julie, the Loan Officer, worked with ease to guide us through the process of the purchase. They both make a great team! We will be happy to refer future customers to them. Note: Upon our return home, we realized a CD had been left in our trade in. We called Larry the next day and he put in the mail at no cost to us. Thanks alot!

Best Car Shopping experience we've ever had!

by from Douglasville, Ga |

Our Salesman Larry was excellent! Our overall experience was pleasant and Julie in finance helped the entire experience rate outstanding! We've never been fans of car shopping in the past, however, after working with Larry and Julie, it turned out to be the best car shopping experience we've ever had! Liberty really cares about their customers!

Great Service!!!

by from Villa Rica, Ga |

Great service, great customer service experience. Greg Benton Jr has sold 3 cars to me and my husband. Very professional and understanding what type of car your looking for. Over all experience is a 10!!! I would recommend this dealership over any in the villa rica, carrollton, dallas area.

Great service! Will buy again!

by from Atlanta, GA |

My husband and I recently purchased our Traverse from Liberty Chevrolet. The entire process from start to finish was easy and hassle free. The sales rep was very informative and helpful, he also worked to get us a great deal on both the new car and our trade in. We were very pleased with our visit and will buy from them again.