Rivard Buick-GMC

Service 888-237-7833

Where you always SAVE TIME and MONEY

The Best

by from Temple Terrace |

This is the BEST place and very honest place to work with ...Both sales and service is the best

Great place to buy a vehicle!

by from Brandon, Fl |

Everyone at Rivard was very friendly and helpful! Thanks to Bob and Jessica for assisting me throughout the car buying process you two were both fantastic! I love my Buick!

Love this place!!!

by from Tampa, FL |

Stopped by to purchase a used vehicle I found here on Cars.com and everything went really well. They definitely earned this 5 star review thanks!!!

Not impressed

by from Jacksonville, FL |

I was very interested in purchasing a used truck listed on Cars.com and utilized the request for contact via the cars.com page. I live several hours from the dealership and requested to be contacted via email instead of phone as I spend the majority of my day on conference calls. I never heard from the dealership at all, not by phone or email. Very disappointing.

Rivard Buick-GMC responded to this review

November 19, 2014

I am very concerned about your experience and want to get down to more details. I need some more information if you could please provide me your name and phone number at j.slaybaugh@rivardbuickgmc.com or contact me personally at 813-620-6500. Thank you in advance. Jeff Slaybaugh Internet Sales Manager Rivard Buick GMC.

Frank was the man!

by from St. Petersburg, FL |

My first big purchase came as a lease on a 2015 GMC Terrain SLT-2. Not only did Rivard GMC have the best price, Frank helped me through the whole process via cell and email as I live a good distance away. On signing day, the car looked fantastic, they gave me a quick and reasonable value on my trade, and I was out in less than an hour. My family has known the Rivards for a while now and I am the first to buy from his dealership, but I surely wont be the last.

very smart choice

by from Brandon, Fl |

I spoke with Jessica on the phone after I sent an email about the car I was looking for. She was wonderful and very helpful. When I came in everyone was very sweet and I this was a very nice time. Thanks I will be back!

Bought my Truck and I love it!

by from Lutz, FL |

Bought my GMC Sierra 1500 at Rivard and it's perfect. I absolutely love my truck and the folks at Rivard nailed it! If your in the market for a vehicle definitely go see these guys! Thanks again!

Easy and hassle free!

by from Tampa, Fl |

I purchased my new Buick here about 2 weeks ago and they did a great job. Bob Habbeshaw was very helpful and made buying a car 0 stress. Definitly will go back here in the future!

Awesome place to purchase a vehicle!

by from Brandon, Fl |

This place was fantastic bought a new truck here with no hassle at all! Highly recommended!

Bob Habbeshaw was GREAT.

by from Stuart, Florida |

To me, car buying is a pain. I can't stand being treated like I'm there for the dealer instead of the dealer being there for me. I dealt with Bob Habbeshaw via telephone and was treated great. He is a pleasure to work with and his willingness to help far surpassed any experience I've ever had buying a vehicle. If you're in the market, I highly recommend you contacting him.

Robert Vaughn

by from Seffner, Fl. |

Our experience was stress free.....I hate buying a new vehicle but this time was as enjoyable as buying a new truck could be.....