Love Chevrolet

2209 FL Highway 44 West , Inverness, FL 34453

New 888-850-0353
Used 888-245-5307
Service 888-434-2944

Come in and see what Love can do for you!

A Happy Customer

by from Lecanto Florida |

I have had the pleasure of working with Andrew P, and he is so nice and very good to work with. Love Chevrolet employees will work with you to get you the vehicle you and and the price you can afford. I have been there 3 times and as long as I live in their area I won't go anywhere else. Extremely good Customer Service. Everyone in the dealership is very friendly and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone.

October 8, 2014

Thank you for trusting Love Chevrolet with your vehicle purchase! It was our pleasure to work with you! We appreciate your continued business, and are happy to have you in the Love family. Thanks again, and please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you in the future.

A very happy customer

by from Beverly Hills, Fl |

We brought our car in for a recall and I saw a traverse and ask some questions about the new traverse and after my service was finished I went home and talked to my wife and she said "What about the Equinox?" so we went on line and saw a picture of one on "Love Chevrolet" . We had a chat on line with Carlos and he said that" If I come back the next day, I could bring it home the car and have my wife Arlene test drive it". We both loved the car and we made a deal, with a few add ons. We came in and signed the paperwork and the paperwork was done and was finished within 15 min. They show us everything about the car and answered our questions ( which was a lot) Carlos did a follow up on the add ons and said he would call us when they can be installed. If it wasn't for the great service we got from Carlos, we would be still driving our old car. Great job Carlos and and Thank You "Love Chevrolet" Very Happy Customers Pat & Arlene Kelley Beverly Hills Fl

February 27, 2014

Thank you, Mr. and Mrs. Kelley! It was truly a pleasure to be able to assist you both with the purchase of your Chevrolet Equinox. We look forward to seeing you both when you get your service done. Thanks again, and please let us know if we can be of any help to you in the future.

Love Chevrolet- Quick and Painless Car Buying!

by from Inverness, FL |

We tend to shop via internet, and that includes cars. We found that we were drawn to the Traverse due to its good reviews and gathered several quotes from dealerships around town. Carib, the internet salesperson at Love Chevrolet, was the first to let us know via email that he could keep us in our monthly payment range on the car we wanted (with a couple of extras we didn't even expect to be able to afford). When we got to the dealership, there were no surprise extra charges or haggling over monthly payments. It actually worked out a bit better than we had requested. From test drive to driving home in our new car, it only took two hours. I know that, in the past, purchasing a car has been an all day event. We love our Traverse from Love Chevrolet!

November 8, 2013

We're really happy to know that we were able to exceed your expectations on the purchase of your new Chevrolet Traverse! Shopping over the Internet is very convenient, and we believe that the convenience should continue once you get to our dealership. Please let us know if you need anything in the future. Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to earn your business, and for being a part of our Love Chevrolet family!

Love Chevrolet is the best!

by from The Villages, FL |

Contacted Carib via the internet on a Friday morning - told him Love Chevrolet has a 2014 Spark model that we wanted to purchase and asked for a quote. Got a prompt response and quote was acceptable to us. I then contacted Carib Friday afternoon and we made an appointed for Saturday am - however I requested that someone pick us up at our home and then return to Love Chevrolet to complete paperwork - Carib did not hesitate to provide the transportation - on his day off! Not sure what else could have been done to make the experience any better! Carib and Ken made it an enjoyable purchase!

November 8, 2013

It was my pleasure to assist you both with the purchase of your Chevrolet Spark. I/we try to be as accommodating as possible when someone needs a little extra help. Please don't hesitate to call, email, or stop by if you have any questions or need any help in the future. Thanks again for being a part of our Love Chevrolet family!

Lots of Love for Love Chevrolet!

by from Orlando, FL |

This experience was flawlessly done. Sunday night I found a Jeep they had, sent an email from cars.com for the dealer to call me. First thing the next morning Carib a sale's rep called, was able to schedule an appointment for that Wednesday. It was Carib's day off however he came in to accommodate us which was exceptional service right out of the gate. We had some complications but it was totally our fault and they offered solutions that bottom line got us out the door with our new Jeep! It's always unnerving when you're driving in from out of town to buy a car but not with Love Chevrolet. Thanks again Carib and all the folks at Love Chevrolet.

June 14, 2013

Carlos, it was my pleasure to help you both with the purchase of your Jeep. I always try to do whatever I can to accommodate a customer's busy schedule, especially if they're driving in from out of town. Thanks again for the kind words as well as the opportunity to earn your business. Enjoy your new Jeep! Carib Glasco Internet Sales & Leasing

Carib did a great job!

by from Canton GA |

I wanted to say thx to the crew at Love Chevrolet for taking care of me. I bought a used 2002 Cadillac that I found on the internet and flew in from Atlanta to take delivery. Carib came in on his day off to greet me and the staff got me out quickly and easily. Thanks to everyone there.

November 9, 2012

Scott, we know your time is valuable and we do our best to make the most of it so you can start enjoying your new vehicle! We don't mind going a little further to take care of our customers. As always, thank you for letting Love Chevrolet be YOUR DEALERSHIP. We appreciate your business and will work hard to earn and keep it...even if you live in another state. Thanks again, and enjoy the Cadillac!

I Love, Love Chevrolet

by from Ocala, FL |

February 1, 2012

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business! We take pride in all that we do for you. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any and all of your questions or future needs. Thanks again from the entire Love Chevrolet Team!