Love Chevrolet

2209 FL Highway 44 West , Inverness, FL 34453

New 888-850-0353 New 888-850-0353
Used 888-245-5307 Used 888-245-5307
Service 888-434-2944 Service 888-434-2944

Come in and see what Love can do for you!

Friendly, courteous and easy to work with.

by from The Villages, Florida |

These people like people and impart the feeling that you can trust them for a fair deal. Being the 3rd dealer I visited they offered the best deal and trade-in right up front without knowing what the others offered. Most notably, I didn't have to spend the whole day to get a reasonable price. Dealership was clean and professional in appearance and customer service. I will buy all my cars in the future from these people and recommend them to others.

August 18, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! Here at Love Chevrolet, we understand that our customers' time is valuable. We do everything that we can to provide honest up-front pricing to help save you time and money. We're happy to hear that your experience was a great one. Please let us know how we can be of any help to you in the future.

EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE, WE PURCHASED A 2016 EQUINOX

by from HOMOSASSA, FL |

FROM OUR SALES REP. TO THE MANAGERS AND OTHER SALES STAFF THIS WAS AN EXCELLENT NON-PRESSURE PURCHASE!!! THIS IS OUR SECOND PURCHASE AT LOVE CHEVY AND WE WILL GO BACK TO THEM AGAIN. EVERYONE WAS PROFESSIONAL AND FRIENDLY---JUST AN EXCELLENT PROCESS FROM START TO FINISH.

April 25, 2016

Jim, thank you for taking the time to share your Love Chevrolet experience! We really appreciate you giving us the opportunity to keep you in the Love Chevrolet family. Please let us know how we can assist you in the future. Enjoy your new Chevrolet Equinox!

Great buying experience

by from Homasasa,fl |

Great buying experience. Friendly staff. Found the car I wanted, at the price I wanted. Got me in the car in one day.

April 24, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your Love Chevrolet experience! We're here for you after the sale as well. Please let us know if there's any way we can be of assistance in the future.

Love our Chevy Trax from Love Chevrolet

by from Ocala, Fl |

We had an awesome experience at Love Chevrolet. The entire staff that we dealt with were fantastic. Ryan our salesman was so helpful. He made sure we got the exact vehicle we were looking for.

March 11, 2016

Chris & Natasha, thanks for sharing your Love Chevrolet experience! We work hard to make sure you get exactly what you want, even if we don't have it on our lot. We're so happy to hear that your experience was a great one! Please let us know how we can be of assistance to you in the future.

Wonderful all-around!

by from Orlando, FL |

The staff is incredible! We had a wonderful experience and love our new Cruze! The entire process was professional and enjoyable - thank you!

February 27, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your Love Chevrolet experience! We appreciate your kind words and hope you love your new Cruze! Please let us know how we can help in the future.

Best Car Buying Experience EVER!

by from Brooksville, FL |

From Andrew Phillips, Sales Rep. to Ken Wright, Business Manager, my experience with Love Chevrolet was by far the best car buying experience I ever had! I was in and out of the dealership in my new Equinox in just two hours! It is my pleasure to recommend Love Chevrolet to my friends and family for their future car buying needs!

February 27, 2016

Thanks for sharing your Love Chevrolet experience! We do our best to help you get in, out and back to your day as quickly as possible. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance to you in the future.

Great dealership.

by from Crystal River, FL |

Great experience purchasing our new vehicle from Love Chevrolet. Super sales team. Everyone at the dealership was courteous and helpful. Special thanks to David Peleshok for his patience answering all of our questions and for handling the sale in a professional but friendly manner. I would not hesitate to recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

January 14, 2016

Thank you Denise! We appreciate you sharing your Love Chevrolet experience! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to be of assistance to you in the future.

Great car buying experience. Dave is the best!!!

by from Inverness Fl |

Just brought a 2015 Chevrolet Silverado from David. He was prompt in calling my wife and me back to answer all questions. He even came in on his day off to finish the sale so I could get the vehicle. Pleasure doing business at Love Chevrolet.

January 3, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to tell the world about your experience at Love Chevrolet! David is known for going above and beyond to help his customers purchase their vehicles. He's also known for his poetry, but that's neither here nor there. Please let us know if we can assist you in any way in the future.

Awesome!

by from Inverness, Fl |

Wow, what a great and professional experience I had with the purchase of my Chevrolet Traverse at Love's Chevrolet in Inverness, Fl. From Ryan's warm greeting and assistance, to Victoria's unending knowledge of the vehicles she presents, and her professional demeanor. To Finance Manager, Ken, a gentleman who reaches out and performs far beyond his duties. To Love's General Sales Manager, great job! My sincere appreciation, and thanks go out to this GREAT team!

January 3, 2016

Ms. Liz, thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Love Chevrolet! Your kind words are a great reminder of why we treat our customers the way we would want to be treated. Please let us know how we can be of any help to you in the future.

Great Dealership

by from Ocklawaha, FL |

My wife and I stopped to look at a car that Love Chevy had on their lot. We had no intention of buying a car that day, but the trade in value for our old car and the price of the new car was so great we ended up buying it on the spot. Our salesman David was great and everyone there was friendly and even joking around. It was a fantastic change from the high pressure sales tactics we had experienced at other dealerships. It was truly a unique car buying experience. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

January 3, 2016

John, thank you for taking the time to share your Love Chevrolet experience! That's so funny you say that. David actually had no intention of SELLING a car that day, but you talked him into it. I'm only kidding, of course. We're thrilled to hear that you had such a great time purchasing a vehicle at Love Chevrolet. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance to you in the future.