Rick Matthews Buick GMC

15164 Cortez Blvd, Brooksville, FL 34613

Your service dpt.

by from Webster Fl |

Your service dpt. try to sell me parts not needed. To the amount of $680.00.

June 15, 2015

I'M sorry you feel that way Clyde. The Interior handle apparently was broken and the part that broke is part of the door panel itself. There is a metal bracket that is attached to the door panel which GM does not sell separately. Also it looks like the master window switch needs to be replaced due to a window not going back up. The advisor offered 5% off. I would like to offer you a 10% discount if you would like.

Buyers Remorse

by from Lutz Fl |

Beware....Serious Buyers Remorse, the free oil change and tire rotation for 2 years is a gimmick. Few people will follow up unless they live near by, cash value 350, will they exchange cash value of oil change/tire rotation for a bed liner or something useful. NO, because it comes out of different pockets, don't get it same dealer ???. Mixup with additional charge for license tags. Then the AC broke after 1 month. What Is truck worth now, 6k less, Be cautious.

June 9, 2015

I'm sorry you have buyers remorse. Do you not like the vehicle? You do have 2 years of oil changes. Those are to be done at our facility. If it was a new vehicle, General Motors pays for. Pre owned vehicles the dealership pays. In regards to the a/c, we offered a vehicle for you to drive and is under factory warranty at no cost to you. And the vehicle is not worth 6,000 less. Please contact us with your concerns. We are NOT about gimmicks. We do what we say, the only way

Great Place!

by from Tampa, FL |

These people were AWESOME! Cathy was VERY informative and realy knows her products! It was a very relaxed experience. This was my first new truck buying experience and it couldn't have been better!

March 8, 2014

Jake people like you is why I love my job At Rick Matthews Buick Gmc have A great day :)))))

Never again

by from Spring Hill |

I went to check their inventory and the guy treat me like I can't not effort a car. Really sad...

Customer Satisfaction At Its Best

by from Kissimmee, Fl |

We found the used car that we wanted listed on the internet at Rick Mathews Buick. We contacted the internet agent, Cathy Steifel, and set up an appointment. Cathy is GREAT. She went with us on a test drive and explained all of the features of the 2008 Buick Lucerne. The Lucerne was also a GM Certified Used Car which added extra value to our purchase. She got us a good price on the car and a good trade in price for our old car. NO high pressure. Cathy answered all of our questions.Before taking our Lucerne home, Cathy took us to a local gas station and made sure that we had a full tank of gas and also got the OnStar set up for us. One week later we took the Lucerne to a Buick dealer closer to home to have a minor power seat problem repaired. The seat problem was covered by the GM Certified Warranty. They also tested the battery. They found it to be defective. It was not covered by the GM Certfied Warranty. One call to Cathy was all that it took. She told us to have the battery replaced and we would be reimbursed. We faxed a copy of the repair bill to her from the dealership and on our way home we received a call from Cathy telling us that check had been cut and was on its way to us. It was a FULL REIMBURSEMENT for the battery and labor to install it. EXCELLENT customer service. As a thank you we also received a tin of gourmet chocolate chip cookies in the mail. We would highly recommend Cathy Stiefel and Rick Matthews Buick to anyone who is looking for a new or used vehicle.

Great Experience

by from Spring Hill FL |

My husband felt I needed a car and after having looked at several makes and models, we visited Rick Mathews. The overall experience was very pleasant. Mr Dave Ruark met us when we arrived and immediately went to work on finding the car we wanted. There was no let me show this or that he found the car that met our requirements. After test driving it I was sold. There was no pressure and he and the general manager let us have the time needed to decide what the financial outcome would be. We slept on it and the next morning they called my husband and made him an offer we could not refuse. The facilities were clean and inviting and they went above and beyond the please. I absolutely love my Terrain. Thank you Dave for a stressless experience

Brooksville GM family

by from Brooksville |

Great dealership in and out in just under two hours, driving home in a great Buick automobile. Cathy and Pete are great as are all the service writers.

A Friendly, Helpful, and Pleasant Experience

by from Brooksville, Florida |

Our sales person, Doug, was very nice and not pushy at all. He gave us plenty of time to each get a chance to test drive the vehicle and helped us to find exactly the vehicle we were looking for. He even helped us in achieving a better deal.

What a great Dealship

by from Brooksville, FL |

Very fast and very respectful,,, Love Cathy Stiefel because she knows about everything and answers all are questions perfect. Thanks

BEST PEOPLE AND BEST DEALS IN FLORIDA!!!

by from Spring Hill, FL |

I have go to say, if you are in the Spring Hill area and you want a car you have to come here first. I am looking to buy my first car here due to the fact that they always have a great selection of quality cars and also since Cathy is the nicest lady ever. Even though I am still in the process of getting my license and getting everything straightened out she has gone out of her way to go and make deals for me and also other people that I know. I don't know how people can go anywhere else but here for a car cause the deals here are great and they also have all amazing people like Cathy. Please take me seriously when I say that this is basically the only place where I would want to spend money cause the people here really do earn it in the quality and the attitude they give out to satisfy every need you have. My friends parents just bought a car from there and we hadn't eaten yet and the dealership stayed open late to make sure that we got a car, and then Cathy went the extra mile and pulled out a gift card from HER OWN purse and told us to go out to dinner that way we didn't have to go home and cook at 7:30 at night. I hope this is helpful to give you jus one example of how great and amazing these people here are. They really do stress quality and manners in everything they do.