Rick Matthews Buick GMC

15164 Cortez Blvd, Brooksville, FL 34613

Great Place!

by from Tampa, FL |

These people were AWESOME! Cathy was VERY informative and realy knows her products! It was a very relaxed experience. This was my first new truck buying experience and it couldn't have been better!

Rick Matthews Buick GMC responded to this review

March 8, 2014

Jake people like you is why I love my job At Rick Matthews Buick Gmc have A great day :)))))

Never again

by from Spring Hill |

I went to check their inventory and the guy treat me like I can't not effort a car. Really sad...

Customer Satisfaction At Its Best

by from Kissimmee, Fl |

We found the used car that we wanted listed on the internet at Rick Mathews Buick. We contacted the internet agent, Cathy Steifel, and set up an appointment. Cathy is GREAT. She went with us on a test drive and explained all of the features of the 2008 Buick Lucerne. The Lucerne was also a GM Certified Used Car which added extra value to our purchase. She got us a good price on the car and a good trade in price for our old car. NO high pressure. Cathy answered all of our questions.Before taking our Lucerne home, Cathy took us to a local gas station and made sure that we had a full tank of gas and also got the OnStar set up for us. One week later we took the Lucerne to a Buick dealer closer to home to have a minor power seat problem repaired. The seat problem was covered by the GM Certified Warranty. They also tested the battery. They found it to be defective. It was not covered by the GM Certfied Warranty. One call to Cathy was all that it took. She told us to have the battery replaced and we would be reimbursed. We faxed a copy of the repair bill to her from the dealership and on our way home we received a call from Cathy telling us that check had been cut and was on its way to us. It was a FULL REIMBURSEMENT for the battery and labor to install it. EXCELLENT customer service. As a thank you we also received a tin of gourmet chocolate chip cookies in the mail. We would highly recommend Cathy Stiefel and Rick Matthews Buick to anyone who is looking for a new or used vehicle.

Great Experience

by from Spring Hill FL |

My husband felt I needed a car and after having looked at several makes and models, we visited Rick Mathews. The overall experience was very pleasant. Mr Dave Ruark met us when we arrived and immediately went to work on finding the car we wanted. There was no let me show this or that he found the car that met our requirements. After test driving it I was sold. There was no pressure and he and the general manager let us have the time needed to decide what the financial outcome would be. We slept on it and the next morning they called my husband and made him an offer we could not refuse. The facilities were clean and inviting and they went above and beyond the please. I absolutely love my Terrain. Thank you Dave for a stressless experience

Brooksville GM family

by from Brooksville |

Great dealership in and out in just under two hours, driving home in a great Buick automobile. Cathy and Pete are great as are all the service writers.

A Friendly, Helpful, and Pleasant Experience

by from Brooksville, Florida |

Our sales person, Doug, was very nice and not pushy at all. He gave us plenty of time to each get a chance to test drive the vehicle and helped us to find exactly the vehicle we were looking for. He even helped us in achieving a better deal.

What a great Dealship

by from Brooksville, FL |

Very fast and very respectful,,, Love Cathy Stiefel because she knows about everything and answers all are questions perfect. Thanks

BEST PEOPLE AND BEST DEALS IN FLORIDA!!!

by from Spring Hill, FL |

I have go to say, if you are in the Spring Hill area and you want a car you have to come here first. I am looking to buy my first car here due to the fact that they always have a great selection of quality cars and also since Cathy is the nicest lady ever. Even though I am still in the process of getting my license and getting everything straightened out she has gone out of her way to go and make deals for me and also other people that I know. I don't know how people can go anywhere else but here for a car cause the deals here are great and they also have all amazing people like Cathy. Please take me seriously when I say that this is basically the only place where I would want to spend money cause the people here really do earn it in the quality and the attitude they give out to satisfy every need you have. My friends parents just bought a car from there and we hadn't eaten yet and the dealership stayed open late to make sure that we got a car, and then Cathy went the extra mile and pulled out a gift card from HER OWN purse and told us to go out to dinner that way we didn't have to go home and cook at 7:30 at night. I hope this is helpful to give you jus one example of how great and amazing these people here are. They really do stress quality and manners in everything they do.

Honest and Forthright

by from Ponte Vedra Beach, FL |

I was searching for a Cadillac CTS wagon and found one at this dealership through the Internet. I dealt with Cathy Stiefel and found her to be straightforward and knowledgeable. "What can I do to earn your business" was not just something she said - It was what she did. Cathy negotiated the sale of the car with me in complete good faith. When I arrived at the dealership, she had me test drive the car and took the time to explain all the controls, settings, navigation system and the like. She gave me a fair price for my trade-in, as promised. She informed me that the car had six months left of factory warranty (something that I would not have known) and provided me with the proper documentation. She even made sure I had a full tank of gas for my long drive home. Cathy did everything she could and then some. The paperwork process was likewise quick and seamless. This dealership is professional and well run.

Love my new Terrain!

by from Tampa, FL |

I had been researching Terrains for over a year and I knew this was the car I wanted. I had previously approached a dealer in Tampa where I live but was not happy with their lackluster response. I tried Rick Matthews Buick GMC which is an hour drive from my house and wow was it worth it. Cathy Stiefel was our salesperson and she is every bit as nice and wonderful as all the previous reviews say. She was very knowledgeable about the Terrain I purchased and answered every question. I never at all felt pressured about our purchase. Our finance person was Charlene Chevalier and she went way above and beyond to help us afford and get into the Terrain I wanted. She answered all my questions about financing, provided me with different options and got us a great interest rate on the Terrain. I am so very happy with the entire experience. I just can't say enough positive things about our experience and I think all the positive reviews here about this dealership really reflect how top notch a dealership it is. We will definitely be return customers!