Frontier Chevrolet Co

1640 US Highway 66, El Reno, OK 73036

New 888-410-1760
Used 888-804-8177
Service 888-542-4898

Confidence now and for generations to come

Jeep Patriot

by from Wichita, KS |

This was my first experience buying a car that I found online. Working with Tom and Frontier motors was a very plesant experience. They were friendly, honest, fun and very helpful when I called with questions. They even stayed almost an hour late to wait for us when we got delayed then lost coming down to get our new car on a Friday evening. It is almost 150 miles from our home to Frontier but I would drive it again to work with them on a car deal.

August 27, 2014

Thank you very much! We appreciate your business and look forward to having you come in in the future!

My Experience at Frontier

by from Katie, OK |

We am very pleased with the purchase of our new Tahoe. We had bought from Frontier before and knew that would be the first place we would go. After driving almost one hundred miles to reach Frontier, we were met by a young salesman, Nic Hale. He was very knowledgeable about the Tahoe we had picked out. If we had a question about finance, if Nic didn't readily know the answer, he would find the answer. We love the atmosphere at Frontier, because they are not a bunch of pushy salespeople, a very laid back agency. We would definitely recommend Frontier and Nic Hale to our friends and family that would be shopping for a new vehicle.

August 27, 2014

Chevrolet Spark

by from Duncan, Oklahoma |

During my most recent excursion to Frontier Chevrolet, I purchased a 2014 Chevrolet Spark. This car was the perfect fit for me as I make the transition to university life. Nic Hale was more than helpful through the paperwork process and made my experience at Frontier Chevrolet a pleasant one. I intend to recommend Frontier Chevrolet and Nic Hale to all my friends and family.

Good Service

by from Bethany, Oklahoma |

Will definitely be back to purchase a car. Nic Hale was very good. Quoted me for my car appropriately and took into consideration the car I actually wanted, and didn't "upsell" me on different model. Great experience overall !!!

unprofessional and misrepresentation

by from El Reno, Oklahoma |

My wife that usually does not deal with anything to do with the car service or repair was forced to take the car in for service do to a check engine light and the car doing the whole stalling thing. She takes it in and tells the person she needs to have it checked out. He tells her they would get right to it. Over an hour later I was able to get off work and get to this dealership and ask her what they found out and she said she had not heard anything yet. I go and talk to the man and he said she was second in line and they would get to it in a little bit that they would call with what was wrong. This was at 11 am we left the dealer to go home. I work nights and I go to bed. I wake up at 4:30 and ask what was the problem with the car she said they had still not called. We call for an 45 minutes and could not get anyone to tell us anything about the car. Knowing they close at 5:30 we rush down and get there at 5:32. Shop is closed up tight as a drum. We go into the sales part to find the only one left in the service department was the service manager and he does not know anything about our car. He says he is going to try to find out and then says let me just get you something to drive. We tell him just lets get her keys and we will be on our way. He knew right where the keys were and gave them to us. We go looking for our car and it was part all the way to the back of the dealership in a place I can only describe as being the lot they park their trade in at. When we get back there we find damage done to the driver side of her car starting on the front finder to the back door that was not there when we dropped off the car. He informs her that there is no way it happened at his dealership and there was nothing we could do to prove it. We have been taking this car to this dealership for all maintenance for the last 7 years and that is how we are treated.

Gary Koos has been excellent every time!

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

Six vehicles in fifteen years and never a bad experience at Frontier. Sales people are knowledgeable about the vehicles they sell and the service department always takes care of any problem I have or service I need. Frontier is the only Chevrolet dealership that I use and the only one that I would recommend.

I was very pleased with the Internet Department!!

by from Topeka KS |

I was very pleased when I arrived that the details of our agreement over the phone and email did not change. The Internet Manager, Chris, and his team were great. Everything that you promised - you delivered! Thank you.

I was very pleased with the Internet Department!!

by from Topeka KS |

AMAZING

by from Tuscon, Arizona |

We broke down near El Reno on our way to another state. The service department was amazing. Patrick took care of us quickly and made sure that we had peace of mind about our vehicle before we got back on the road. Stephanie picked us up and made sure we understood everything that was going on and took care of us through the whole process. I would recommend Frontier Chevrolet to anyone and if you have to break down on a road trip I pray that it is near a place such as this one where they really care. We live in Arizona but when I'm ready to purchase my next new vehicle I'm going to come to El Reno Oklahoma and Frontier Chevrolet.

Great customer service

by from okc, ok |

It was a great experience. The public relations lady made sure all my needs were taken care and the service was excellent. I still can't believe what a lovely experience it was. I would recommend this dealership to everyone.

August 28, 2014