Frontier Chevrolet Co

Service 888-542-4898

Let us make your day.

Jeep Patriot

by from Wichita, KS |

This was my first experience buying a car that I found online. Working with Tom and Frontier motors was a very plesant experience. They were friendly, honest, fun and very helpful when I called with questions. They even stayed almost an hour late to wait for us when we got delayed then lost coming down to get our new car on a Friday evening. It is almost 150 miles from our home to Frontier but I would drive it again to work with them on a car deal.

Frontier Chevrolet Co responded to this review

August 27, 2014

Thank you very much! We appreciate your business and look forward to having you come in in the future!

Great service

by from El Reno, OK |

Excellent service, great sales staff. Six vehicles in 15 says a lot, but I have gotten a good deal on each of them and the staff follows up with the customers on a periodic basis. Won't shop anywhere else.

Great service, friendly employees, clean facility

by from El Reno, OK |

Very professional service tecinicians. Work was completed in the time frame stated. Was given a loaner car so I was not inconvenienced being without my car. I have always been treated with respect when I taken my car in for srvice.

Great Servoce

by from El Reno, OK 73036 |

I always bring my car back to your dealership because of the friendliness of the people from your service people, and your sales people and your cashiers, every single person treats you special and takes the time to talk and make you feel like you matter that you took the time to come to the dealership. I've always liked that about your dealership and I'll continue to bring my car back in the future. Thank you so much.

I use Frontier Chevrolet for all my auto needs!

by from El Reno, OK. |

I have owned many General Motors Vehicles and have been to several different dealers to purchase and have service completed. Since I started buying from Frontier in 2004 and using their service department then as well, I have had little to no issues or mishaps. They are very professional in all they do and seem to have my best interest in mind.

frontier chevrolet

by from el reno, oklahoma |

The Frontier service department is always clear on what I can expect in terms of when the work will be completed.

Friendly sales, helpful finance , clean and courte

by from Ninnekah Oklahoma |

Gary Koos is an excellent salesman. We have bought three vehicles from him . Our son has also bought vehicles from him. He is very good at his career. He is currently helping my sister locate a vehicle. The whole buying process at Frontier was pleasant!!

excellent

by from oklahoma, city |

Quint Brooks and Mindy Proctor went above and beyond to make sure that I was taken care of in the service department. I truly appreciate their customer service and manors. They do an excellent job!

Great group

by from Yukon, Ok |

Great group! Will be a repeat customer. Very very happy! The staff is unbeatable. Worth the short drive and better than dealing with "big city" dealers.

Great service and very professional salesman

by from El Reno, Oklahoma |

Salesman, Mr. Clyde Wallace was so helpful and attentive. On delivery went over every feature on car explaining so even I could understand. Very professional. Would send all my friends to see him with their car/truck needs.

great service

by from yukon,ok |

I was very happy and pleased with the service that I received at the dealership. It is definitely a place that I would recommend to people.