Bob Hart Chevrolet

495 S 7th St, Vinita, OK 74301

Poor service!!!

by from Claremore, OK |

We just bought a used vehicle from here and were told it had been through this huge inspection before being put on the lot. My husband who is a 30+ year experienced mechanic started checking the fluids, which were all low. The spark plugs and wires had not been changed at the recommended time and needed to be changed. When test driving the vehicle the check engine light was on and the low air in tire light was on. We even checked the radio which the FM worked but could not verify the satellite radio worked as it had no signal. They agreed to fix all the small issues which we were fine with and they did. Upon leaving they let us know it came with 3 months of OnStar and 3 months of XM free. The OnStar guru was trying to get that to work and it would not. He said to give it 24-48 hours as it could be that they were just busy and the signal had not gone through yet. After 48 hours it still was not working so I called them back and let them know. Also during this time we discovered that XM was on but the radio will not stay on XM as it will switch back to FM when put on XM. This was all brought to their attention and they agreed to fix it for free. We took the vehicle back to them to get this completed and now they are willing to fix the problem ONLY if we buy the new radio that it needs ---- $1500!!!! They will pay the labor of $950. During this time we called to see what an after market radio would cost to put in the vehicle and it would come to about $900-1000, so why would we pay $1500 for a factory radio plus why should we have to fix this problem that they said they would fix for us!! We are happy to have an after market radio put in and if they are willing to pay $950 in labor then give me a check and I will take it and have the radio fixed or even better yet, they can take it and have the after market radio put in and pay for it. It really does not matter to me, just be fair about it all. Also during this radio fiasco, I was asked to bring the vehicle to them on a Tuesday so they could "troubleshoot" the problem with the radio even though they had done that on the last two times they had it. I took it to them on Tuesday and by Friday had not heard a word of what was going on. I called them on Thursday to see what was going on and got the "I was just going to call you" spill. I was told they JUST got it in the shop to discover it needed a new radio. You have got to me kidding me that I took it to them on Tuesday like I was asked and they didn't look at it until Thursday???? They had the vehicle almost a week before I finally went to get it because I was tired of driving the horrible loaner vehicle they gave me. During all of this and 3 trips there which is a 45 minute drive for us, one way, the customer service is horrible including the salesman and the owner!!!! We have been told "I will call you with an update by the end of the day" and then nothing, this includes the salesman and the owner! We have to call them the next day to get an update on anything and then we get the "we will see what we can do and call you RIGHT back" and then never get a call back at all. Good customer service is even if you don't know anything you still call the customer and let them know that because you said you would call them! I believe in doing what you say you are going to do!!! The communication at this place is horrible!!!

Bad experience when looking for vehicle

by from Grove, OK |

My wife and I were looking to purchase a used SUV last year and stopped to look. I told the salesman I did not want to spend over a certain amount. Could not get a straight answer on the price of the SUV we were interested in. Went in and they wanted my information, and ran a credit check before they would give me a price. The vehicle was almost double our budget that I was very specific about and told them up front if it wasn't in the price range to just tell me and we would go on. I later found out that I had a hard inquiry on my credit report because of it. My credit was well over 780. Hard inquiries will drop your credit score which it did by over 10 points and it won't drop off until 2015. Bad business. I am in sales myself, and would never do that to a client of mine. Therefore, I will never darken their doors again for any vehicle. There are too many other dealers out there that have integrity. By the way we did buy an SUV from a reliable dealer.

Best Sales Experience Ever

by from rogers |

I saw a vehicle I liked online...the picture's where outstanding, and the web page was easy to navigate thru so I went ..I was not disappointed at all; the sales person was so nice and helpful and he even took me in to meet the internet director and he was very friendly and also helpful . I have bought a lot of vehicle's over the year's and have never been treated so well as I was at Bob Hart Chevrolet...I test drove the vehicle liked it and was out of there within 30 minutes ( time is important as I told them) everything was so easy that is why they have the phrase "We make it easy..because they did THANK YOU SO MUCH I WILL TELL FAMILY AND FRIEND'S

Chicago John @Bob Hart Chevrolet

by from Cassville MO |

The Internet salesman Chicago John was the greatest part of our car buying experience. He was so nice and honest it was amazing. He helped us out so much with finding the right lender for our needs. He was very up front and honest throughout the whole process We have recommended him to all our friends and will definitely do more business with him in the future. Amanda

Love my car and these guys!

by from Tulsa OK |

I love Chevy but not the big city dealers here in Tulsa. I like to go in say what I want, need to do, and get it done in under 3 hours without the games. Bob Hart has straight up guys and did me right on the rig. Chicago John the internet finance guy I worked with was a hoot and it was the only time I had to do that paperwork but I had everything explained to me so it made sense, at a car lot. Even got my title sooner than I thought. My payments and rate really worked out with the credit union they got me, even better than I thought. I am happy.I told him I would make a good review if I was so I hope this helps yall out! I'll never have to do anything but change the oil and make my payment. That's how I like it! Be straight with them and they will be straight with you. Glad I made the drive. Thanks Bob Hart Chevrolet!!! The Champ

Great group of guys there!

by from Vinita OK |

John and Tracy really helped me out of a bad situation. As an elderly single women I was very scared after a bad experience at another dealer that tried to take advantage of me. They took care of me and helped me in ways I didn't think they could or would. I love my Aveo and my payments!! Thanks!

Poor customer service

by from Monett,MO |

I recently bought a used car that was said by the salesman to have been put through a check list that included tires, however two days after purchase I found out the tires were ruined by a bad alignment or poor rotation. Two different repair shops told us this. We knew the tires had some noise but we thought they had been checked as we were told by the salesman. The only resolution the manager had for me was that they would rotate the tires for free or sell me tires at cost, IF he agreed that they had issues. I live 1 1/2 hours from the dealer. I would have to travel that distance to basically buy tires, if I was lucky enough that he agreed that there was a problem. Good luck with good follow up customer service if you chose this dealer. I don't think they know what customer service is. And I am a real customer!!!!!!

poor service

by from Manhattan Kansas |

I recently purchased a 2007 chevrolet with a fair price. they were very rude and pushy to deal with and i was asking for a warranty to buy it and they told me during processing that I got one, and i thought it was through them and it was an aftermarket one, but when they finally gave me the price of it i had already bought it, and it was outrageous price. But i did end up needing it it broke down a month later and i was told if they would have got the codes the dealer could have fixed it but they didn't. when we called with questions on the truck and the warranty they were very rude to deal with and all they would say was you bought it as is. i am very disappointed that a chevrolet dealership would treat us like that. I would advise people to avoid here if possible.

Review; I, Rev. Clarence E. Ferguson,

by from 1602 W. 6th Street, Coffeyville, Ks. 67337 |

I, Clarence E. Ferguson, offer an overall review for the purpose an attempt to win The $100.00 Dollars mentioned in cars.com. Bob Hart Chev., i believe have a great selection of vehicles and provide great service while considering customer's needs. I certainly feel that this local Dealer ship also can be of great service to other customers needing Fair and Honest service while shoping for a Car. So there you have it,if you have a chance to read this general overall review, while in search of a vehicle, contact Bob Hart Chevrolet, save time and the stress many customers' face while attempting to purchase reliable transportation. Seek BOB HART CHEVROLET, of Vinita,OK...

Very helpful and honest

by from Vega, TX |

I would have to travel nearly 500 miles and drive it back. They checked the trick and told me "they would not trust it to go that far" which I really asppreciate