John Vance Ford/CDJR

5322 S Division St, Guthrie, OK 73044

New 888-897-0643 New 888-897-0643
Used 888-794-8664 Used 888-794-8664
Service 877-818-6994 Service 877-818-6994

"Where It's Comfortable To Buy A Car"

Amazing Service!

by from guthrie, ok |

We love John Vance!! They take such good care of us. Mr. Stephen Cannon is so helpful and ALWAYS makes sure we are taken care of everytime we come in. Wonderful manager and A+++ staff!

Not Pleased !

by from Ada ok . |

I bought a Jeep last year . the internet buying was GREAT . But then when i went in for my oil changes it all went bad .. From not rotatation tiresafter being charged for it , to not knowing what oil that goes in the car ,not filling oil properly . to the final last oil change leaving the oil plug loose and not replaceing the air breather screws . I aproched management each time there was a issue an yet nothing really has been done. I went to this dealership because of the coustomer service . But if they can not change oil properly ,,,, im not sure I want them nor trust them to do any major repair.

John Vance Ford/CDJR responded to this review

July 18, 2015

Thank you, Dawnnab, for providing us with your feedback regarding your experiences with our dealership. We're happy that your purchase went well. We apologize, again, for the issues that happened during your visits to our service department. After speaking with you on your last visit, our Service Director felt confident that he had addressed your concerns and you were satisfied. It is our sincere hope that during your visit today, we were able to restore your faith and trust in our commitment to your complete satisfaction.

Outstanding Place to Buy a Car, It's Comfortable!

by from Edmond, Ok |

I have purchased over 16 vehicles from the John Vance Auto Group over the last decade. Farm Pickup Trucks, and Mini Vans, to Cadillac's and all vehicles in between. The service and attention from the Gentleman that washes your car to John Vance himself is absolutely outstanding! For Best Price and Best Service, its the John Vance Auto Group for My Family, My Friends and Myself! More than happily written, Brad Reeser

John Vance Ford/CDJR responded to this review

July 19, 2015

Thank you, Brad. We appreciate you and your continued business over the years.

New Car - Dodge Charger RTX

by from Tulsa, OK |

I tried 6 dealerships in Tulsa and surrounding communities. John Vance Auto was the one who answered me and gave me a great deal. They went above and beyond what they needed to do. Anne really went above and beyond all I could have asked for. Keith even had to change a license plate in a pouring rain storm. He was excellent as well. Going thru the fiancÚ process was very easy and throughout all of this I never felt pressured. I believe this is the way that car shopping should be and that you get want you want. They believe this too. That is what makes them a tremendous dealership....Tom

A Plus Buying Experience

by from Edmond, Ok |

You feel you are with friends when you do business with these people. No pressure here and a wealth of knowledge and customer satisfication from sales, management to finance. We have purchased two vehicles from John Vance in the past two months. We never felt pressured to purchase and they went out of their way to get the vehicles we were looking for. Will definitly refer this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. Thanks to all John Vance employees.

Even after 6 years, they're still the best

by from Edmond, OK |

I bought my Ford Mustang from John Vance six years ago and the process could not have gone better. They were laid back, low pressure, yet still helped me choose the right automobile. To this day, I couldn't be happier that I went to John Vance. This review is way late, but I decided to finally write about them after a recent experience my family and friends had with their wonderful staff. Recently, my wife and I referred a friend to Vance to check out their pickup selection. He searched around and finally chose John Vance for his new GMC truck. The folks at John Vance took the time to thank us for the referral and offered to send us a cash referral (a $100!). Unfortunately, we couldn't accept the referral reward since my wife's job deals with Oklahoma dealer advertising. So, rather than pocket the credit, they offered to donate it to a charity of our choice! It was an unexpected gesture, and just another example of the type of people they have at John Vance. The folks there are simply great to work. John, Megan and Garrett are classy people that clearly set themselves apart from other dealers around the metro. If you're reading this review, you owe it to yourself to visit them before going to another dealer.