Ferguson Superstore

1601 N Elm Pl, Broken Arrow, OK 74012

New 888-375-7960 New 888-375-7960
Used 888-903-4879 Used 888-903-4879
Service 877-822-5401 Service 877-822-5401

We've got what you're looking for!

Purchased a new 2016 sorento suv

by from Tahlequah ok |

Have looked for the last 5months at Toyota, Honda and Nissan. Two of our nieces own Kia's they are happy with them. Read in consumer reports high ranking on 2016 Kia Sorento. Decided to test drive one. Salesman Rex Rosdahl went out of his way to work with us. Wanted to make sure we were happy. The Kia was exactly what my wife wanted. It had plenty of power and rode great. I liked the ten year warranty,also that it was made in the US in the state of Georgia. We have owned the suv for a little over 3 weeks , no complaints. Will take it back to Ferguson Kia for service. Rex made sure we were happy with the trade in offer. Explained all the details of the sorento, our trade in was 9 years old, the sorento has so many safety ,and technical features. Rex did a great job showing us how everything worked. The team at Ferguson Kia were great to work with. Thank you Rex Rosdahl , Shane finance manager and Michael service advisor. It was a pleasant experience purchasing at car at Ferguson.

March 13, 2016

Charles, thank you so much for the 5-star review, and for choosing Ferguson Kia! You picked a great SUV, and you're right the Kia Sorento is packed with a lot of safety/technology features! Rex was honored to help walk you through the purchase of our new Kia. We'll see you at your next service appointment! Thank you again, Charles.

Pleased with my SUV

by from Catoosa, OK |

Went in Saturday looking for a truck and left with a Chevy Traverse. I am pleased with the car the only thing I don't like is after I left the dealership after being there all day was the gas tank was on empty and the middle seats seat belt is broken. I wish they would have told me that before I left there. I still have to go back to finalize some paperwork on my trade in and I hope they get this resolved. As far as the purchase and the salesman I am very happy! I would recommend going there. Everyone was so nice and helpful. Just be prepared to make a day out of it.

February 24, 2016

Christy, thank you for choosing Ferguson Buick GMC. Glad to hear you were happy with your salesman. We apologize for not filling your new Traverse up before leaving the lot. If we have not made this up to you, as of yet, please call our GM, Stewart Brown, at 918-258-1800. Stewart would like to make it up to you. We're thrilled you like your new vehicle. Thank you so much for the recommendation!

Bought new GMC Sierra

by from Waterloo, Iowa |

I had been searching for a used Sierra for months. In my search I noticed new 2015's at Ferguson with nice discounts. I contacted Mike Huff in sales and he was very friendly and patient. It took a few e-mails and phone calls to close on the Sierra I wanted. He couldn't have been more helpful. The visit to the dealership was pleasant and didn't take a lot of time.

February 3, 2016

Chuck, we're honored to have earned your business. Mike Huff was delighted to have the opportunity to get to know you, and help you find your new GMC Sierra. Thank you so much for the 5-star review!

Great place environment!

by from Coweta, OK |

I went to go purchase a vehicle and ended getting myself a 2015 Subaru Impreza. My sales consultant joe hall was a very pleasing guy. I've had questions and he never seemed frustrated or completely rushed to answer them. We spent nearly an hour looking at vehicles and he was informing me the features of the different kinds of subarus there is. I purchased my vehicle and it had looked like it went mudding on a off-road, joe told me the porters would clean it up and make it look new again. Only 30 minutes went by and long and behold, the vehicle looked outstanding! I managed to catch the two young men's names before they took off. Joey and Justin were very talented in what they do, it was a pleasure to be purchasing a vehicle from Ferguson superstore, I will recommend my friends to come here for their next vehicle purchase.

January 3, 2016

Wow, Greg! Thank you so much for the kind review and for the 5-star rating! Joe Hall was honored to earn your business. Joey and Justin are the two best porters this side of the Mississippi! Thank you for choosing Ferguson Subaru. Welcome to the Ferguson family, and enjoy your new Subaru Impreza.

Bad Form at Ferguson

by from Broken Arrow, OK |

I called for info on a 2016 Terrain. Asked not to haggle, just lowest price possible. Was given a quote. I also had a quote from another dealer on a 2015 Terrain. I received a lower quote for the 2015. At this point, no harm no foul, I wanted to pay the lower price regardless of year. Then the sales person Susan, said there was no way the other dealer could offer that on a 2016. Told her it was a 2015. She tells me well we can do way better than the small volume dealer. Quotes me 1k under the "low volume dealer" on a car at their sister lot and could have it there the next day. I wasn't mad until she started questioning my decision making and telling me I won't want to drive the distance(all of 70 miles) to get the car. Also tried to compare the 60k mile warranty the 2016 offers, to the 100k the 2015 offers. And the "low volume dealer" also offers a lifetime power train warranty. Bottom line was they couldn't beat the offer on the 2015 for what they needed on their 2016 which is totally understandable. However, everything afterward was ridiculous and sad. The tried to talk down to a small town dealer to get a sale and question a buyers intelligence. Will never visit this "High Volume Dealer" again.

Nice staff

by from Tulsa,ok |

I didn't wind up purchasing a car from Ferguson this time around, but I will certainly keep them in mind for the next car. Online shopping staff was very helpful!

September 25, 2015

CG, thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. Please, come by anytime. We'd love to help in your next vehicle search.

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Arlington, Texas |

I found the vehicle I was looking for at this dealership in Oklahoma, keep in mind that I am from the Dallas area. I spoke with Woody on the phone several times about this 2015 model, it was a year old and I am very particular about the vehicles I purchase. I told him that if I drove up from Dallas to trade that I wanted to make sure there were no surprises. He assured me that there were no cosmetic flaws in the Yukon and that it was in near perfect condition. The negotiation was very simple and straight forward, I told them what I wanted for my trade and there was no argument. I also asked about upgrading the wheel size. We agreed on everything and I set a time to arrive the next day. I arrived about 2 hours early from Dallas, the car and Woody were waiting for me inside the dealership. The vehicle was just as described, if not better, they had it cleaned up and the new wheels already on it as requested. I can easily say that this was the smoothest and best dealership experience I have ever had with any purchase. Over the years, I have purchased some of everything, from Chevy's to BMW's, Land Rover, Audi, SAAB, Volvo, and even a mint condition 10 yr old Aston Martin. This was a smoother deal than even the luxury brands. These guys are very friendly and as dealers go, quite upfront and honest in answering your questions. I could not recommend this dealership enough. Great experience from working with both the sales and finance department.

September 12, 2015

Brian, we appreciate you driving up from Texas and choosing our Oklahoma dealership! Woody was honored to help you find your new vehicle. Our team is happy to hear you gave us 5-stars. Thank you Brian!

Pushy and Pricey!

by from Owasso, OK |

My rating is based on four years of dealing with this dealership. The salespeople are impatient and high-pressure, and care very little about what you are looking for; they are only concerned with getting you to buy one of the cars immediately. They will insist on getting your contact information, and if it is given, you will get almost daily phones calls from them. If you make more than one trip, to just look at the vehicles, they will insist you talk to the same pushy salesperson, even if you express that you?re not interested or buying that day. The service department is terrible. Though they have tried to fix some issues, the wait time unreasonable and the pricing is much higher than a competing Subaru dealership. Their willingness to negotiate a fair trade-in value or price of a new vehicle is non-existent. You will be expected to take one of their limited selection of cars they have on hand, and pay the maximum price for it. Some of this might be expected in the auto industry, but Ferguson takes it to another level. In the end, I have driven 2 hours out of my way to get great customer service from another dealership and will do it again before I ever return to Ferguson.

July 8, 2015

We have had customers who have expressed concerns about not being greeted on the lot. Some people like to be greeted while shopping and some people like to be left alone. We try to respect both preferences. We make it a top priority to not be pushy with our customers. We apologize for any member of our team who did not respect your request to be left alone. We are sorry for the wait you experienced in our service department. Our service team has made it a top priority to provide professional and timely service 100% of the time. We did not stick with this commitment when you were at our service department, and for that we are sorry. Our whole team, from sales to service and our management team, will be made aware of your concerns. We are sorry. We would like to have a second chance at treating you right.

Misled!

by from Olathe, KS |

I wish I could give them no stars! My girlfriend and I found a Yukon XL on the internet that was at this dealership. We live in Kansas City (4 hours away). I had many conversations with the sales lady, She even took and sent me pictures of minor details of the car. I was not told of any damage what so ever. I put a downpayment on the car. We decided that we would take a road trip with our 5 kids to pick up the car. Since it was a 4 hour drive we rented a hotel room to stay in that night. We arrived at the dealership...no on e came out to greet us. We had to go in and get our sales lady. After just a few seconds of walking around the I noticed that the fromt bumper had damage. It had been damaged and looked like it had been repaired by a high school kid, (un-sanded boondo, un-sanded paint and paint runs!!). I called my girlfriends dad, who owns an auto shop in KC and he said that it would be $500 to fix it. The manager, Andrew Tipton, came out and said that they would give me $300 off of the car. I told him that I was told the damage would cost $500 to get rapaired and that's what I needed to be happy. He put his hand out, shook mine and said "have a nice day" and walked off. We drove a total of 8 hours that weekend and probably spent close to $400 on gas, hotel and food. We should have been told about this damage...anyone should have noticed it, and he shouldn't have let us walk away...after being misled, over $200!! Don't ever deal with this dealership!

A great experience!

by from Tulsa, Ok |

I recently purchased a 2015 Kia Soul at Ferguson Superstore from sales consultant Joe "Giggles" Glenn. I had a wonderful experience! Joe was great and he was very informed about all the features of the car I wanted! He was great to work with and the finance manager was so nice! Not only did I get a great car at a very good price, everyone was so pleasant and easy to work with. I will recommend Ferguson to my friends and family! Thank you all so much!!

December 2, 2014

Diana, thank you for choosing Ferguson Subaru! Joe "Giggles" was honored to have met you. We're pleased to hear you enjoyed the whole new Kia buying experience from Giggles to our finance team. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We appreciate your business very much Diana!