United Motors Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

1405 N Milt Phillips Ave, Seminole, OK 74868

New 888-432-4215
Used 888-450-2035
Service 888-480-7174

Welcome to United Motors! We look forward to hearing from you today!

GREAT EXPERIENCE!

by from SHAWNEE, OK |

I LEASED A NEW ACADIA FROM UNITED MOTORS AND I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE IT. I REALLY HADN'T CONSIDERED A LEASE, BUT IT REALLY MADE SINCE AFTER IT WAS EXPLAINED AND IT MADE MY PAYMENT CHEAPER THAN BUYING. THE WHOLE PROCESS WAS VERY EASY. I HATE CAR SHOPPING BUT THEY MADE IT VERY LOW KEY AND EASY. I WOULD DEFINATELY RECOMMEND UNITED MOTORS TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR A NEW OR USED CAR.

April 3, 2014

Thank you again for purchasing your new GMC Acadia from us. If you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call us.

VERY DISAPPOINTED

by from SHAWNEE OKLAHOMA |

I PURCHASED A 06 DTS ON AUGUST 29. I WASNT LOOKING FOR A PERFECT CAR JUST A DECENT ONE. I ONLY DROVE A SHORT DISTANCE FROM THE DEALERSHIP AND THE SPOILER FALLS OFF THE CAR. I HAD TO ZIP TIE IT ON TO GET HOME. WHILE I WAS HOOKING THE SPOILER UP WATER IS DRIPPING ON ME. I NOTICE THE LEFT HEADLIGHT IS HALF FULL OF WATER. IT BLEW OUT THE MODULE AND HEADLIGHT AT A COST OF $438. FOR MODULE AND $230. FOR THE HEADLIGHT BULB. ON FURTHER INSPECTION THE SIDE MARKER LIGHT WAS GLUED TO THE BUMPER. TO MAKE THINGS WORSE THE STARTER IS BAD AND MAKES A POPPING NOISE THROUGH THE RADIO AND SPEAKERS. EVERYONE WHO HAS INSPECTED THE CAR SAYS IT IS MOST LIKELY DUE TO THE HEADLIGHT SHORTING OUT THE COMPUTER MODULE. I TOOK A PICTURE OF ALL OF THIS AND TOOK IT BACK THE NEXT DAY AND THEY WONT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. BEWARE WHEN YOU BUY FROM THIS DEALERSHIP.

Disappointment

by from Ponca City, Oklahoma |

The people at United were very friendly, BUT you know the saying "The 1st impression is a lasting impression". They knew 2 days in advance that I would be driving 172 miles to look at a used 2011 Buick Regal. After arriving at the dealership I took one look at the car and knew that I was not interested. It looked as if this car had not been cleaned in quite awhile. The salesperson opened the trunk and said "it doesn't look like they cleaned the trunk". Well, that area was probably the cleanest of the entire car. Carpet was filty, bits of food in the cup holders, motor was terrible. I do not like a dirty engine. Answer to that was "some people like to see it as it was when it came in". I've never heard that in the 81 cars that I have owned. I guess I'm trying to say that I was VERY DISAPPOINTED. I went there with the intention of buying this Buick. It was long 172 miles back home...

November 12, 2013

I am very sorry you were disappointed with the appearance of the 2011 Buick Regal after making the long drive to our dealership. There is no excuse for the Regal not being fully detailed and ready when you arrived. I would also like to thank you for bringing this to our attention, Otherwise; we would not know in what areas we are needing improvement. We strive for completely satisfied from our customers in every aspect of our business. If in the future you decide to give us another opportunity, I can assure you the vehicle you are interested will be clean and presentable.

Best experience I ever had with a car dealer.

by from Pueblo West, CO |

I never bought a car on internet before. I don't car for car dealers, much less buying on line. However, when you want that specific car, color, etc. it's a great way to shop. I found my black on black with a sunroof and center console Cadillac DTS at United in Oklahoma City. I called them and felt good about my conversation with Bob. Then I called a friend who knew them and got a very positive response. I took the leap and never had a better experience. Great experience all around, from financing the vehicle and making sure it was in great condition when I got there. Very honest on the phone and everything they said came out true. I flew out and drove home around 500 miles to Colorado. It was a great experience and I will buy a car from them again when I need one. Thanks Bob, Donnie,Tony and Randy for the great experience!!

July 5, 2013

We really appreciate your business. Thank you for making the trek from Colorado and we look forward to helping you on any of your future automotive needs.

Great Buying Experience

by from Edmond, OK |

I shopped several dealers in the OKC metro area for a new Tahoe. After weeks of haggling and indifferent service, I contacted United Motors. These guys are night and day different. They were quick to find me what I needed. They immediately cut the negotiations out and offered me a deal far better than I had seen right out of the gate. It was a very quick and enjoyable process using United Motors. I'll definitely be a repeat customer and would HIGHLY recommend using them if you are in the OKC metro area.

Best experience ever in buying a car.

by from Cromwell OK. |

I recently bought a new SRX Cadillac. The process was pleasant and quick with sales being very helpful and courteous. Follow up to sales was a pleasant surprise and very welcomed. It appears that the dealeship from owner to sales does their best to assure repeat business. Greatr bunch of guys.

January 15, 2012

WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS. THANK YOU AGAIN FOR GIVING US A CHANCE TO EARN YOUR BUSINESS.

Super place to shop

by from Cromwell, OK. |

I buy all of my cars and have themn serviced here for one reason "Great people to deal with" This bunch is hassle free and the after sale service is great.

united motors, great place to shop, and service

by from seminole ok, |

these guys are awesome, i buy all my vehicles here and have them serviced here, thanks g.s.

January 16, 2012

WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS. IF THERE IS ANYTHING WE CAN DO IN THE FUTURE, PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO CALL US.

No Games just straight forward pricing

by from Oklahoma City |

shopping for a new silverado, shopped several dealers United Motors not only had the best price they did not insult my intelligence, will send family and friends to them and will buy again

January 16, 2012

THANK YOU FOR MAKING THE SHORT DRIVE FROM OKC. THANK YOU FOR PURCHASING YOUR NEW TRUCK FROM US.