Pemberton Inc

Service 877-500-6567 Service 877-500-6567

Your Quick Click Approval Dealer

Helpful employees

by from Ponca City, OK |

Troy has been very helpful with our purchase and for getting the part for our car.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Fairfax, OK |

Neil was awesome! I walked in already knowing what I wanted, so we got right to it as soon as he told me he had a few of what I was looking for. They didn't have the color I wanted, however, being the type of person who does not enjoy pushy salesmen I wanted to get it done all in one day. I must say this was the very best car buying experience I've ever had. Not one of the sales employees were pushy. They were everything but that. I highly recommend Pemberton's, they are fantastic!!!

Ms. Conglomerate

by from Stillwater, OK |

I came here with my husband to buy a pickup big enough to pull a trailer. Well there were two that interested us. One was just what we came in for. The salesman had found it another dealership out of town. The other, at this dealership, had several bells and whistles that my husband had no interest in. Then I made an executive decision. Those bells and whistles were perfect for me so here was the plan. This truck would be my vehicle and he would drive my 2010 Terrain. Of course when he needed to pull a trailer, I would let him use it. Works well for us both. Sold! Thanks to our salesman Neil. You did a great job for us.

No response !

by from Bartlesville, OK. |

Ive been waiting two days for someone to call me after making an online request for information on a 2012 Camaro. Called 6 times but the phone went to answer machine. Really?? I'm done.

Amazing experience

by from Newkirk, OK |

I was very overwhelmed how quick the process was. Karen Fields was not pushy and very easy to deal with. Everything was excellent and it was a very comfortable experience.