Jeff Lungren Chevrolet

801 East Third, Grove, OK 74344

New 888-234-8791
Used 888-259-6919
Service 866-724-8075

We put the fun back in buying a car!

good all aorund

by from Grove, OK |

i like my new chevy malibu. it gets the advertised 33 mpg hiway (as long as i drive reasonably) and sometimes 34 or 35. Good car. smooth, quiet, comfortable. Good looking. Jeff Lungren Chevrolet is a great dealership. Good service dept. No surprises. Good salesfolks too. You can't go wrong.

2011 Chevy Volt - !!!!!!!!!! Yes!!!!

by from Grove, OK |

KabesDad would like to thank all the staff at Jeff Lungren Chevy. They have made my car buying experience very pleasureable. Special thanks to Cotton, Brian, Jeff, and all the others who made this possible. Thank you guys so much for the Volt. KabesDad highly recommends Lungren Chevy in Grove, OK for all your vehicle needs.

Buying my new Chev.

by from Grove, Okla. |

My salesman, John Organ was a great help in getting the car we wanted. The purchase was a great experience and I expect to have many more purchases with John at Lungren Chev. Grove, Oklahoma.

" Good experience for the first time"

by from Jay, OK |

Buying a new car is usually a un-pleasant experience, and compliments from me are not easily earned. Jeff Lungren Chevrolet went above and beyond the call of duty for customer satisfaction. For the first time I actually had fun picking out and buying a vehicle. There was no pressure from the salesman and I did not feel obligated in any way. I was treated fair and honest by all the staff members, and did not feel judged. The buying process was very informative and all questions was answered in detail. The service department is quick and courtious with trained professionals to fix any problem I have had the first time. If any one was in the market for a vehicle, Jeff Lungren comes highly recommended. My future buisiness will be with Jeff Lungren Chevrolet.

Great Car Buying Experience and Great Dealer

by from Glenpool, OK |

Go see Cotton at Jeff Lungren Chevy, he's great! Gave me a great deal on trade in (Suprised), great price on my vehicle (Suprised again), and the entire experience was more than I could have hoped for, not the typical used car salesman pitch I heard at numerous dealers in Tulsa. It's worth the drive