Ron Lewis Chevrolet Kia

Service 866-790-0102

A Member of the Ron Lewis Automotive Group

buying new car

by from fairoaks pa |

just looking to buy car with no hassel and I know dealing with Jeannie clayton she give me the car and price range am looking for and does all with in her power to make sure you are happy and satisfied with your new purchase. and is a very sweet person to deal with ty again jeannie

July 1, 2014

Mike- thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future~

ken lendick

by from ellwood city pa |

would like to thank ken for providing all the information on making a decision on a purchase. would recomend anyone to see ken for a car.

May 9, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We appreciate your business~

Ron Lewis Kia Chevrolet

by from Rochester, PA |

Rich Holewski once again you exceeded expectations in selling me my new 2015 Kia Sorento. Ron lewis Kia has sold me 3 new cars in 6 months each time making my car buying experience easy and fast and fun. Highly recommended by me!

May 6, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback! We love hearing from our customers and want to thank you as well for your repeated business!

Ron A.

by from New Brighton, Pa. 15066 |

Rita, once again you have done a great job. You helped me select the perfect vechile and the more I drive it the happier I am with the selection. Your dealership is beautiful. Clean pleasant place, with very helpful associates to deal with. Thanks again I will be back again for my next purchase.

May 2, 2014

Ron- We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Great experience at Ron Lewis Chevrolet Kia

by from Pittsburgh PA |

Rita Gailey provided the best in customer service during my car search. Her knowledge of my needs and features preferences made me confident in her suggestion and my purchase of my new Kia. I recommend asking for Rita when buying your next car.

March 28, 2014

Cheryl- Thanks again for your feedback! Enjoy your new Kia!

Ron Lewis Ford

by from ellwood city, PA |

I had a great experience at Ron Lewis Ford. Don was me salesman and found me a car that was exactly what i wanted. This was my first time buying a car and i would recommend others to go here to purchase a car. I will end up buy my next car here.

February 5, 2014

Richard- Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be a part of your first car buying assistance! We are happy to have earned your business and look forward to working with you in the future!

Great service

by from Georgetown Pa |

I love my new Chevy Equinox XLT. Jim H. was able to find the exact vehicle I wanted.

February 3, 2014

Faith- We are happy to have helped! Enjoy your new Equinox!

Wonderful Service, New clean showroom

by from New Brighton, Pa |

Rita Gailey was wonderful to deal with. Got exactly what I wanted. The payments was where I requested and delivery was smooth and fast. Everyone I deal with was friendly and professional. Thanks again great doing business with you.

January 24, 2014

Ron- Thank you for leaving us your feedback. We appreciate having you as our customer. Have a great weekend!

Great customer service.

by from Beaver, Pa. |

I would like to Thank Rita Gailey. She helped us select our new Ford Taurus. We actually selected your dealership because Rita was highly recommended. Thank you Rita for all your help with our new purchase, you explained and went over everything about our new vehicle which we greatly appreciated.

January 24, 2014

John & Kay- Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business! Rita is a valuable member of our team and we are happy to hear of your positive experience. Have a great weekend!

Purchased a 2013 Kia Soul--love it!

by from Greenville, PA |

I can't begin to describe my experience at Morrow Kia, well, other than awesome! The staff was friendly, knowledgeable, and worked hard to get me the car and payment I wanted--the same day i walked in (it's always a 24 hr or greater wait at most places we've purchased cars). They even gave me a full tank of gas! I really enjoyed the shopping experience and would recommend Kia Morrow to anyone car shopping! Awesome job R and M!

September 20, 2013

Leonard-Thank you for this great review! I am pleased to hear we were able to assist you in purchasing the perfect vehicle, enjoy your new car!

If you need a car go see RITA GAILEY

by from Chippewa, PA |

Rita was the best sales person we have ever dealt with. She took time to make sure that my husband and I were comfortable and understood everything. She was not pushy at all and extremely friendly. I'm very VERY pleased with my Kia Sorento. I know our future car purchases will be through Marrows and with Rita.

September 20, 2013

Chris and Tony- Thank you for this wonderful review! We are so pleased to hear you had a great experience working with Rita. She is a positive asset to our team. We strive to provide our customers with the utmost honesty and respect and look forward to working with you in the future. Enjoy your new Sorento!