Ron Lewis Chevrolet Kia

Service 866-790-0102

A Member of the Ron Lewis Automotive Group

Fantastic Dealership

by from Butler, Pa |

Jim made purchasing a new car an enjoyable experience.There were no number games.As a woman purchasing a new car has been frustrating dealing with salesmen who either don't wait on you or think they know what you need and you don't.I went a little over an hour away to find this dealership.Jim was really patient and went out of his way to get me in the van I wanted even bringing it in from Ohio late in the evening.I highly recommend this dealership.

December 21, 2014

Irene- Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to have had the opportunity to earn your business. Have a happy holiday season~

Grommet missing from Cruze

by from Aliquippa, PA |

My Chevrolet Cruze kept showing the check engine light and the engine fan sounded like it was running at full speed all the time, although the temperature display said that the temperature was ok. I went to Autozone to get the code and it indicated a problem with the thermostat. This dealership was closest to where I was staying at the time. They found that a grommet was missing and had to order the parts needed to fix it. The parts came in the next day and my car is running fine now.

August 25, 2015

Kim- Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate the opportunity to have earned your business~

great service

by from Monaca, PA |

Adam was very helpful in taking care of my car and explaining to me everything that was going on with it. I'm very thankful for their assistance in helping me.

August 12, 2015

Chelsea- Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business!

Fantastic, friendly people!

by from Beaver Falls, PA |

Tony Kass was a phenomenal help to try and find me the right car.

July 29, 2015

Ken- Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your business~

Great, friendly service & comfortable wait area

by from Sewickley, PA |

My routine service visit was quick and I was made very comfortable while waiting. The staff is very friendly and knowledgable about the vehicles and they were able to address any issues without delay. Well Done!

July 23, 2015

Elizabeth- Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future~

Very satisfied

by from Beaver Falls , Pa. |

I inherited my car when my dad passed away recently. I have never bought or owned a new car, which this car is. It needed a recall fixed, and inspection. I was so very impressed with the polite and helpful staff at Ron Lewis. I will go there for everything with this car for as long as I have it.

July 23, 2015

Diana- Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business and send you our condolences concerning the loss of your father...

Went the extra mile.

by from Beaver Falls, PA 15010 |

Replaced struts. John from the service desk was very helpful and really went out of his way to accommodate us.

July 10, 2015

Andrew- Thank you for sharing your experience online!

2016 KIA SORENTO

by from Beaver Falls, PA |

Rich Holewski and Fadi Kass were great to work with! Rich was very fair in regards to the value of my trade in and gave me a competitive price on the new 2016 Kia Sorento. The salesman, Fadi, did a great job showing me all the features of the vehicle. It was a "no pressure" buy and would recommend working with these two guys!

July 10, 2015

Matthew- Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business~

Mediocre service, tried to upsell.

by from Fallston,pa |

Claimed the oil I provided for oil change was not dexos approved and would therefore void warranty. Oil is on list of gm approved oils. Service manager was too lazy too look this fact up himself.

June 28, 2015

Joseph- Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. As I understand we have since handled your concerns and things are now to your satisfaction. We apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced.

General Manager

by from Beaver Falls,Pa. |

I own 3 Chevrolets 2 Malibu's and a Corvette. I don't take them anywhere else for service. Each of the cars has been to your service department several times. The work is always performed as requested and on time. I will happily continue to bring my cars in for service.

June 28, 2015

Jack- Thank you for your repeated business and for taking the time to leave us your feedback!

Great service and great communication

by from Freedom, PA |

I bought my first new car from Ron Lewis Automative a few years back, so of course when something went wrong I was worried. That being said the entire process was smooth. From the purchase to the oil changes I have always had a good experience. Now that I needed a new transmission, I was a little bit more concerned. The staff kept me informed of changes and updates along the way and had it repaired in a timely manner.

June 28, 2015

Jessica- Thank you for sharing your feedback! We appreciate your repeated business~