Watson Chevrolet

(3.8) 4 Reviews

6370 William Penn Hwy, Murrysville, PA 15668

Service department experience

by from Murrysville, PA |

Traverse needed state inspection and oil change as well as general look over to assess any other necessary service. Tina Gimmigliano is my service liaison, and was informative of the vehicles needs and requirements. She was courteous and professional, while expediting my visit.

Factory Scheduled Maintenance

by from Apollo, PA |

I had purchased a new 2013 Chevrolet Silverado in May of 2013 but was not using the vehicle as much as I thought I would. Typically I had driven one thousand miles a week for the past 40 years as a salesman, but now retired, I only had 6000 (or so) miles on it by December. After a quick trip from Pittsburgh to Georgia and back, I realized that my 'Oil Life' was nearly expired and the truck needed serviced. I called Watson Chevrolet to schedule service and the friendly voice in the service department said "How about tomorrow Morning" ?. I arrived at the scheduled time and in less than 1 hour I was on my way. Great customer service. Thank you.

Great car buying Experience

by from Delmont PA |

Just looking for a nice used car for my husband to use for work and not looking for a hassle. Very nice sales man, showed us two different cars on a very cold and snowy day. Manager worked with us on the price very nicely again, no hassle there either. Very nice experience at Watson's. Would recommend them for sure.

customer

by from Indiana, PA |

I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP TO ANYONE...NEVER BUY A USED CAR FROM THIS DEALER. WILL NOT TELL YOU ABOUT ANY MAJOR ISSUES OR GIVE A CAR FAX. THEY WILL SLAM YOU FOR ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING THEY CAN ON YOUR TRADE IN BUT WILL TELL YOU ANYTHING YOU WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THEIR VEHICLE AND PROMISE YOU WILL BE SATISFIED. GO TO TRI-STAR AT LEAST THEY TAKE CARE OF YOUR PROBLEMS AND TRI STAR OWNER KEVIN WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE HAPPY AND WILL COME BACK AGAIN.