Watson Chevrolet

6370 William Penn Hwy, Murrysville, PA 15668

New 888-703-4987
Used 888-698-0518
Service 866-413-6498

"Where cars and trucks cost less"

Well worth the 8 hour drive!!

by from Bloomington, IN |

We purchased a 2014 Buick Regal on 11/10/14 that we had found on cars.com. We not only love the car, but we were extremely pleased with our buying experience. Our salesman, John Matta, as well as the entire staff at Watson's was very helpful and friendly. They went out of their way to assist us and make this a pleasant experience. We feel the 8 hour drive we made to Watson's was well worth it and would highly recommend them!

Easy and Hassle Free Experience

by from Murrysville, PA |

I went to Watson Chevrolet to inquire about a used truck I found online. I was helped by Steve Montgomery, who did a great job of being extremely helpful without being pushy, and made the whole vehicle buying experience very pleasant for me. Steve made sure that I was satisfied with the truck, and Ron in the financing department made sure everything worked out to my satisfaction with the payments. Great job guys. I would recommend Watson Chevrolet to anyone.

Wonderful salesman, wonderful facility.

by from Gibsonia, PA. |

Once I pulled into the dealership, I was impressed with the building and how clean the building and lot was. I then went in and met my salesman Bill Gergely. Bill was a kind gentleman who treated me as a long lost friend and not a client he was trying to make money from. Bill was kind, friendly, courteous, fun and very helpful. He was one of the few new car salesman I've ever dealt with who made the car buying process enjoyable as opposed to an undesirable task. At the end of the day, I drove away with a vehicle I wanted at a price I wanted. It was painless. The whole team, from the receptionist, to the salesman, to the finance manager, to the parts department treated like royalty and greeted me with a smile. Never once did I feel pressured, or rushed. I felt like I was dealing with family. Thanks Watson Chevrolet for a beautiful new Chevy Silverado and a fabulous car buying experience.

no response

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I inquired about a truck listed on cars.com and never got a response. They could have told me the truck was already sold (if this was the case), or at least thanked me for inquiring. Theres nothing more unprofessional than a company that just doesn't respond. Even if the truck was sold, a real sales professional would use every inquiry as a lead and use that opportunity to try to sell another car/truck.

Service experience

by from Greensburg PA |

Never a bad experience. Customer oriented dealership. FInal cost always within acceptable range of estimate. Have complete trust in their service department,

Great customer service at Watson Chevrolet!!!!!!!

by from Murrysville,Pa |

Tina in customer service is the most helpful & friendly customer service rep I have ever delt with in 40 years of buying automoblies. Watson should be happy they have her!!!!!!!

great service all around my second purchase here

by from New Kensington PA |

Our experience at Watson chevy was excellent! There was no pressure to buy and the transaction was quick and smooth. Everyone was very friendly.

Service department experience

by from Murrysville, PA |

Traverse needed state inspection and oil change as well as general look over to assess any other necessary service. Tina Gimmigliano is my service liaison, and was informative of the vehicles needs and requirements. She was courteous and professional, while expediting my visit.

Factory Scheduled Maintenance

by from Apollo, PA |

I had purchased a new 2013 Chevrolet Silverado in May of 2013 but was not using the vehicle as much as I thought I would. Typically I had driven one thousand miles a week for the past 40 years as a salesman, but now retired, I only had 6000 (or so) miles on it by December. After a quick trip from Pittsburgh to Georgia and back, I realized that my 'Oil Life' was nearly expired and the truck needed serviced. I called Watson Chevrolet to schedule service and the friendly voice in the service department said "How about tomorrow Morning" ?. I arrived at the scheduled time and in less than 1 hour I was on my way. Great customer service. Thank you.

Great car buying Experience

by from Delmont PA |

Just looking for a nice used car for my husband to use for work and not looking for a hassle. Very nice sales man, showed us two different cars on a very cold and snowy day. Manager worked with us on the price very nicely again, no hassle there either. Very nice experience at Watson's. Would recommend them for sure.

customer

by from Indiana, PA |

I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP TO ANYONE...NEVER BUY A USED CAR FROM THIS DEALER. WILL NOT TELL YOU ABOUT ANY MAJOR ISSUES OR GIVE A CAR FAX. THEY WILL SLAM YOU FOR ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING THEY CAN ON YOUR TRADE IN BUT WILL TELL YOU ANYTHING YOU WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THEIR VEHICLE AND PROMISE YOU WILL BE SATISFIED. GO TO TRI-STAR AT LEAST THEY TAKE CARE OF YOUR PROBLEMS AND TRI STAR OWNER KEVIN WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE HAPPY AND WILL COME BACK AGAIN.