Frank Farmer Chevrolet

(3.0) 2 Reviews

1551 E 5th St, Metropolis, IL 62960

Awesome!

by from Metropolis Il |

I went to Frank Farmer to look at a 2011 Impala. When I arrived I had a salesman come out to me but was very nice and allowed me to look without a lot of pressure. He was very friendly along with every one that I met while up there. They made the buying process extremely easy and I never felt that I was being pushed into anything which is nice considering most dealerships spend some much time trying to push you into a sale they don't take the time to see what the customer actually wants. Great experience and I will be back to buy all my vehicles.

Bad Service, dirty facilities

by from Murray, Ky |

I bought a 2012 Hyundai Sonata from this dealer a couple weeks ago..... I was told the noise I heard from my brakes would wear off. Well it didn't a week later so I took it back and was told nothing was wrong with the brakes or the rotors. They made me wait 3 hours for them to put a Gray compound on the rotors to "quiet" them..... I took this car to a different dealer and they said I needed rotors and brakes. I also found out my car had been in an accident which they didn't tell me that! If I would have know I wouldn't have bought this car..... I will never go back to them for anything!