Payton Chevrolet  Buick GMC

1819 Hwy 25 B North, Heber Springs, AR 72543

New 866-798-2652
Used 888-227-2458
Service 866-568-6694

Come to where you have friends in the car business!

Great service and everything was wonderful!

by from Batesville, Arkansas |

I am from Batesville and I was looking for a used vehicle and I was looking online and then I saw then site of this dealership. I looked and all I saw was everything I was looking for! There were tons of vehicles matching everything I wanted in one. I absolutely loved it. Now I did not buy, but I dealt with them over the phone and whoever I talked to was very polite, friendly, and had great stewardship! The way the owner has trained his employees is wonderful! I've never been so accepted in my entire life when speaking to a dealership. I give Payton Chevrolet a 10 out of 10. Thank you so very much for everything you've done. You've gotten me multiple steps closer to accomplishing what I need.

May 9, 2014

I am glad we were able to help. It is our goal to make people feel like they have friends in the car business. If we can ever be of assistance in the future just let us know!

amazing help from Rebecca

by from benton, ar |

Great customer service and quick response from online team.

May 9, 2014

Thank you for your review! It is our goal to give a quick and informative response to the best of our ability.

Buy a vehicle and service department

by from Newark , Arkansas |

From internet service with Rebecca to in dealership salesman with Daniel as well as the service department after sales were with excellent both helpful and courteous people. Also the facilities were clean and pleasant . When service was needed they gave us an excellent courteous vehicle to drive. We bought a 3500 HD truck and have had it serviced at Payton Chevrolet ,

March 3, 2014

We appreciate your business! It is a great honor to have our customers come back and have their vehicle serviced with us. We love having you and your wife come by.

Old fashion customer service

by from Ionia, MI |

We are from Michigan and were vacationing in Florida where we started our search for a 2013 2500 Suburban. After searching for several weeks we found one at Payton. We contacted Rebekah to get the details. She was very helpful and helped us do the financing from florida. The dealership went so far as to set us up with a place to spend the night if needed. We drove from Miami to Heber Springs (over 900 miles) to pick up the suburaban sight unseen. It was as discribed with no surpises. When we arrived Rebekah was unable to be there so we never got to meet her but Daniel took over for her and was just as helpful. The paper work was waiting for us and as my husband was taking care of the financial end of things Daniel went over all the ins and outs of the car. We had the paper work done and on our way back to Florida in a couple of hours. I believe you will not go wrong buying a vehicle from Payton We would do business with them again in a heartbeat. Thank you Rebekah, Daniel and Payton for your great customer service.

January 24, 2014

We enjoyed working with you! Thank you for making the long drive to see us. If we can be of service in the future ,please, just let us know.

Worth the drive

by from Memphis Tn. |

I drove from Memphis to purchased a used vehicle from the Payton dealership, and received everything and more than I was promised. What a great staff to do business with I really enjoyed my car buying experience there, I highly recommend any one looking to buy from them go and be as satisfied as I was GUARANTEED, Thanks to Daniel and the rest of the sales team. Very pleased from Memphis Tn. JOHN P

April 17, 2013

We love having Daniel as a part of our sales team and think he does a great job as well. Thank you for making the drive and giving us the chance to earn your business! We are here if we can ever be of service. Rebekah Knew- Internet Sales Manager

Great experience

by from Sherwood, AR |

I was looking for a used Chevy Silverado LTZ Crew Cab 4X4 when I came across one on Cars.com at Payton Chevrolet in Heber Springs. I started talking with Rebecca (the internet manager) through email and she answered all of my questions about the truck and set up an appointment to look at it. When I arrived for the appointment, she wasn't there but had salesman ready for us. Daniel was our salesman and had the truck ready for us to test drive. He didn't ask for a driver's license or even go on the test drive with us (which I liked at lot). After the test drive, he answered all of our questions and if he didn't know the answer, he found someone who did. The finance manager there (can't remember his name) was very detailed and thorough on what he was going to do with our credit application. In the end, we got a good deal on the truck, warranty, and rate. I've been to many dealerships where the salesman are sleezey and the finance people burn you by running your credit way too many times. The staff at Payton Chevrolet are about as laid back and no pressure as can be. They will also be straight forward and honest with you instead of trying to feed you a load of garbage. I did extensive research before getting a new vehicle so I already knew what was a fair asking price. I will be going back when the time comes for a new vehicle.

April 3, 2013

We appreciated the opportunity to earn your business! Hope to see you next time you are in the market for a vehicle.

Best Car-buying Experience

by from Searcy, AR |

This was by far the most pleasant car-buying experience I have ever had. Rebekah was wonderful to work with! Everyone involved with my purchase was honest, friendly and knowledgeable. They followed through with upgrades to my vehicle as promised and very quickly. Can't say enough good things about Payton! I will definitely return!

February 28, 2013

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your comments and enjoyed the opportunity to work with you!

Trustworthy

by from Grimsby, Ontario |

I recently purchased a 2008 Enclave from Payton Auto and dealt with Rebekah Hershberger. She was diligent and made sure my buying experience was excellent. This was especially important as I was buying the vehicle over the phone from Canada. Rebekah and the dealership did everything right. Thank you for a great vehicle and taking care of my needs. Denis.

May 12, 2012

We appreciated the opportunity to earn your business! Thank you.

Excellent Long Distance Purchase!

by from Mississippi |

Couldn't have asked for a better experience; from the beginning to the end everyone I dealt with was straightforward! We drove about 5 1/2 hours to the dearlership; we were back on the road in our new vehicle in about 1 1/2 hours! Great deal and overall experience!

January 24, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Your feedback is always appreciated. Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business!