Madill Chevrolet-Buick

(5.0) 3 Reviews

915 S 1st St, Madill, OK 73446

Best car buying experience in 40 years

by from Muldrow, Ok |

I have purchased a total of three vehicles from this dealership in the past 5 years and and each time was as stress free as you can get. The staff was exceptional and the deal was unbeatable. My last vehicle I called and explained what I wanted and how much I was willing to pay. Within a few days they called back and gave me a model number, I looked it up, said I wanted, and they delivered. I recommend them to all my family and friends.

A great purchase experience

by from Sherman,Texas |

My wife and I recently bought a used 2011 Silverado from Jim Coder at Madill Chevrolet. Since we live five hours away we wanted to be sure that the truck was being accurately described. We explained our concerns to Jim and he was happy to answer our questions and send us more pictures. When we arrived at the dealership we couldn't have been more pleased. Everything was just as we were told. The truck is great and the price was worth the drive. We would gladly do business with them again. Regards, Ron & Stacey Summers

2012 Chevrolet Traverse Purchase

by from Pipe Creek, Texas |

We purchased a used 2012 Chevy Traverse LTZ AWD from Richard Rodgers. We found our dealings with his dealership to be very honest and trustworthy. Madill Chevrolet is in Oklahoma and we live in Texas near San Antonio but in the process of dealing with Richard he gave us a very good price on the Traverse and was able to give a good faith value on our trade. When I arrived at the dealership with our trade and its condition was verified the deal was concluded which involved paying off the remaining balance and getting Texas plates on our Traverse. Both of these were completed within 2 weeks of the purchase. The losingwas handled very efficiently by Joe Daniel the dealerships Finance Manager. Everything that was discussed and agreed to was provided and I sincerely felt at home at Madill Chevrolet-Buick. I will keep them in mind when it again comes time to purchase as well as have already recommended them to our friends and co-workers in the DFW area as well as south Texas. Since the purchase I have had the opportunity to contact Richard with questions and he has responded very quickly. Great, Honest Dealership!

Madill Chevrolet-Buick responded to this review

August 3, 2012

This gentleman was a pleasure to deal with. We greatly appreciate his business, his faith in us and his kind words.